Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 8,956 to 8,970 of 10966
-
07-18-19 11:52 #2011Senior Member

Posts: 142Lility01
She is actually in Rockland, is real, and straightforward. She is a bit thick with a bit of belly damage, but not overweight. I found her to be quite attractive. I'm not sure if the pictures are actually her, but they are close. She speaks little English.
But gets by with a translator.
I negotiated 300 for 2 to 3 hours, which suits me because I like longer appointments. Cfs, CBJ, daty, massage.
-
07-17-19 23:54 #2010Senior Member

Posts: 265IndigoCris platinum not gold
Exchanged several texts off the site with IndigoCris. I'll insert a link to her profile below. Never did this before, don't know if it will work until posted.
https://www.seeking.com/member/62ee1...7-4688b74cd625
She wanted 700 per meet and after some negotiation dropped to 500. I refused to go above 4. No discussion of what was on the menu. Also wanted to be paid for meet & greet. I have never paid for meet & greet and not about to start now. I will pickup the check for drinks & appetizers or dinner and reimburse the cost of an uber and baby sitter. PPM starts with physical intimacy, no sooner. There are just to many attractive women in their mid-twenties on SA that can be had for less than 500. Reinforcing this type of behavior only contributes to price inflation and causes hurt for all. Given her travels between Boston and Denver, the 500 demand, and the glam shots on her profile, it has me wondering if she's actually a pro.
-
07-17-19 10:52 #2009Senior Member

Posts: 299LOL.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
1 and 3 read like extreme GPS is going on. I hope you're playing with deep pockets.
"mostly just interested in monthly expenses and cash".
And.
"looking to be fully taken care of".
-
07-16-19 18:47 #2008Senior Member

Posts: 602Hoping for info
Any info on these would be appreciated.
https://www.seeking.com/member/cae05...3-ef6ea4501b07
https://www.seeking.com/member/aae75...e-1a7eb2b132aa
https://www.seeking.com/member/ef40c...a-f8fc34995a6a
-
07-16-19 18:03 #2007Senior Member

Posts: 650I have found if they need a week notice she will never show up. BTW the profile is gone.
Originally Posted by Reman3289
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-19 15:29 #2006Banned Member

Posts: 69Has anyone in Boston seen.
This one https://www.seeking.com/member/ede29...-514f8034a904. Supposed to meet for drinks next week and just was looking for any info on her?
-
07-15-19 23:00 #2005Senior Member

Posts: 2199I think you should go for it if she doesn't charge you for it.
Originally Posted by Ryaharan
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-19 17:41 #2004Regular Member

Posts: 4Wants to take things slow
Anyone have experience with her? Profile doesn't quite add up eager to please sub who has been on the site for years but wants to take things slow and get to know each other.
https://www.seeking.com/member/1aa22...0-1d2988ca87a1
-
07-14-19 20:04 #2003Senior Member

Posts: 338It's a numbers and finesse game
Anyone who asks me for money or a full allowance upfront before I get what I want. I tell them sorry that's not a mutually beneficial arrangement. We can start slow on both sides and if they say no I wish them luck and I move on. If I haven't blocked them I occasionally will shoot them a DM or text telling them what the next girl agreed to.
Originally Posted by JohnTies
[View Original Post]
I think the bare minimum you're going to get is $300-400 for a hottie (who knows she's hot and is not a pro) to have sex immediately. The ones who are taking $100-300 who are legit college beauties either A) are new and don't know what they're doing or B) super desperate because they owe a bill or something or they want to get back at their boyfriend.
I agree it's difficult to weed out the GPS. It's almost like a second job. I mentioned previously that single moms are like shooting fish in a barrel. They just want attention and money. So if you're into that there's easy ways to find them using filters.
For college girls and 20 somethings my strategies are simple.
Strategy A "Sex may or may not be possible on date #1": Find a hot one who will respond to you and offer to buy her lunch or dinner or a drink. Say you'll bring an initial gift and you can discuss the arrangement. This weeds out the pros I think because why are they going to waste time with you when there are Johns out there looking for what they provide. Bring a couple of gift cards to stores they like (ask them where they like to shop in advance). Say you're looking for your next amazing arrangement and maybe throw together a story about your last one (true or not). Mention gifts, sex, emotions. This makes them envision being with you and what you can provide for them. Meeting up is key in my opinion. What's the worst you can do? Have a meal or a drink with a hot girl and practice your game. All of my long terms have been a good first meeting at their place, a bar, restaurant, park or if I'm lucky enough a hotel. Try that move and see what happens. I try charming them to the point where they say when can we kick this off or meet again. Or let's take this to the second location.
Strategy B "I've detected sluttiness over DM on SA"): Get to text quickly. I like to be friendly flirty and see how their day is going. Get into detail but not too much detail. Use some of the recalling of your previous SBs from Strategy A. I tell them I'm legit and have a lot of money to spend so I have a pretty simple screening process. Question #1: If we were lying on the couch together watching TV what would your first move be. Question 2: Craziest place they've had sex. If you don't get good answers on 1 or 2 this may be a lengthy engagement or not worth your time.
Like KingOfFours said awhile back there's only two types of women on SA: Hoes that know they are hoes, or Hoes that don't know they are hoes (yet). I'll add a 3rd type and that is Hoes that want money to not put out. And for these prices you could go hire a local model to hang out with you platonically.
I keep copies of all my conversations on SA as well as an index of their profiles, pics, and numbers. Maybe we should all contribute to a book or something LOL.
-
07-14-19 16:50 #2002Senior Member

Posts: 742Seeking === Annoying
God, have sent out so many messages that have gone unread or no response back even though they read it.
Have talked with many girls in the past week. It is laughable. An average, nothing special 20 something girl on there wants 400+ to meet LOL.
Have had a couple say they would take 300 they are not worth it. Had a couple of older ones in their 30's looking for similar. That is laughable also.
When you say to them I am at 200 or 250 most of them act insulted or you are so cheap I would not see you etc etc etc.
Talk about GPS it is rampant.
Not paying an average looking girl 400 or even 300 also have run into the I want to be paid to meet up.
How do any of you guys meet anyone on there anymore.
I guess guys not on this site are paying these ridiculous prices, if the girls are still asking for it and holding steady on their prices.
Forgot, also talked with some who are looking for a weekly / monthly arrangement only right from the start. LOL again laughable.
-
07-13-19 14:35 #2001Senior Member

Posts: 203Babiegirlll69
Session was fine. GFE type encounter. The time was a little shorter than I am used to with SA girls. She said she needed to be somewhere but next time would be longer. Plus to her defense she lives about an hour from me. She seemed nice, just not really my type. I have better options out there so I will probably not repeat.
Originally Posted by Spill
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-19 14:12 #2000Senior Member

Posts: 624Babiegirlll69
Thank you. How was the session?
Originally Posted by Spike77
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-19 16:18 #1999Senior Member

Posts: 602Winter
Stunning pics but I am going to guess that most if not all were from around her join date. Many bad lifestyle choices later and while still an ok face, super thin and, well, lets say that in a first for me regarding SB's I choose the cover.
Any questions shoot me a pm.
https://www.seeking.com/member/69477...5-6f4856db4e44
-
07-11-19 20:14 #1998Senior Member

Posts: 338Totally Agree
You're spot on. That's why I do a certain amount at the beginning and it goes up when intimacy happens. If I don't get what I want within a reasonable timeframe I move on. I've currently got an 8 month thing going on but still occasionally dabble when she's being difficult. No good ones to report though. Just desperate single moms who need some quick cash and then are usually off the site. In my experience they are guaranteed. They don't have this platinum p syndrome and just want to hit it and quit it which is fine by me.
Originally Posted by Spike77
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-19 19:31 #1997Senior Member

Posts: 203Babiegirlll69
Not sure if it is the same girl in the pic. The girl that showed up was really thin. Not for me but others may enjoy. Damage was 300.
https://www.seeking.com/member/13038...1-b7e6bfdda8ce









Reply With Quote






