Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 597 of 731 FirstFirst ... 97 497 547 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 647 697 ... LastLast
Results 8,941 to 8,955 of 10960
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #2020
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    Can you add this to the NH ripoff report also? It may help a few others avoid her. Also I never do the first meet at her Incall. I spring for a hotel just to test the waters and I have more control of the situation. I had a similar thing happen to me but got away before it went real bad. Good luck and stay safe.
    You should be calling the cops.

  2. #2019

    JustAshleyCM

    Saw this one about a week ago: https://www.seeking.com/member/5cbbc...a-0f13e2204f1d.

    Was able to set it up pretty effortlessly. Wanted 4 and got get to 3. Everything covered. Looks like her photos and has a huge ass, if you love huge asses than you'll love her. Overall was a decent experience but wouldn't repeat, didn't really vibe but there nothing wrong with her.

  3. #2018
    Quote Originally Posted by NastySD  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/bb419...5-2e0445a9f357

    Her thug ass BF pulled a gun on me and robbed me.
    Can you add this to the NH ripoff report also? It may help a few others avoid her. Also I never do the first meet at her Incall. I spring for a hotel just to test the waters and I have more control of the situation. I had a similar thing happen to me but got away before it went real bad. Good luck and stay safe.

  4. #2017

    Liar

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilTmp  [View Original Post]
    Some of these girls really take the men on SA for complete drooling morons.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7a4f1...5-93f00acf4079

    She's short, fat, and not young but she wants you to believe that she "model on the professional level". For anyone with experience with the modeling business, this girl wouldn't even get hired to get coffees for the actual talent. I know they all lie but sometimes the tall tales just go beyond unbelievable and fall into the absurd.
    Even lane Bryant hires models.

  5. #2016

    Another delusional liar

    Some of these girls really take the men on SA for complete drooling morons.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7a4f1...5-93f00acf4079

    She's short, fat, and not young but she wants you to believe that she "model on the professional level". For anyone with experience with the modeling business, this girl wouldn't even get hired to get coffees for the actual talent. I know they all lie but sometimes the tall tales just go beyond unbelievable and fall into the absurd.

  6. #2015

    Kassy Baby. Avoid

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bb419...5-2e0445a9f357

    Her thug ass BF pulled a gun on me and robbed me.

  7. #2014
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2199

    Romanian chick?

    Anybody have seen her? https://www.seeking.com/member/f6792...7-9723c6463cc7.

    If yes, could you PM me please.

  8. #2013

    BabyB042

    Met up with this one about a month ago. Took some time to set something up as she's a bit flaky. She lives with her mom in a very nice, clean, and safe apartment complex in the town in her profile. Her apartment is a bit of a mess, but I've seen way worse and I was very happy with where she lived in terms of safety, etc.

    We made an AM date when her mom would be at work. I showed up at her place, it looked like she just rolled out of bed. She didn't look great. It's her in the pics, but she has tons of makeup on and they are enhanced. She's also a big girl with massive tits.

    She's ultra submissive and will just lay there. You have to do everything. All holes open + BBJWCIM. She's doesn't like DATY but will let you do it. She's definitely a nice person and very sweet, but probably a bit too submissive for me.

    $$. 5 for everything.

    Be nice to her.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c076a...b-8b16022a3832

  9. #2012
    Quote Originally Posted by HounDog3  [View Original Post]
    Exchanged several texts off the site with IndigoCris. I'll insert a link to her profile below. Never did this before, don't know if it will work until posted.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/62ee1...7-4688b74cd625

    She wanted 700 per meet and after some negotiation dropped to 500. I refused to go above 4. No discussion of what was on the menu. Also wanted to be paid for meet & greet. I have never paid for meet & greet and not about to start now. I will pickup the check for drinks & appetizers or dinner and reimburse the cost of an uber and baby sitter. PPM starts with physical intimacy, no sooner. There are just to many attractive women in their mid-twenties on SA that can be had for less than 500. Reinforcing this type of behavior only contributes to price inflation and causes hurt for all. Given her travels between Boston and Denver, the 500 demand, and the glam shots on her profile, it has me wondering if she's actually a pro.
    Given that the sb's outnumber the sd's on the site in Boston by a 6 or 7-1 margin the guys should never pay anywhere near that price.

    The sb's are at a huge negotiating disadvantage with the huge difference in the two pools. If guys would be smart then the gps / pps would drop or go away.

    Unfortunately I am sure there are too many weak hands who say ok to these requests.

    If we don't pay those ridiculous amounts then those girls either go away from the site or drop down to more reasonable numbers.

  10. #2011

    Lility01

    She is actually in Rockland, is real, and straightforward. She is a bit thick with a bit of belly damage, but not overweight. I found her to be quite attractive. I'm not sure if the pictures are actually her, but they are close. She speaks little English.

    But gets by with a translator.

    I negotiated 300 for 2 to 3 hours, which suits me because I like longer appointments. Cfs, CBJ, daty, massage.

  11. #2010

    IndigoCris platinum not gold

    Exchanged several texts off the site with IndigoCris. I'll insert a link to her profile below. Never did this before, don't know if it will work until posted.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/62ee1...7-4688b74cd625

    She wanted 700 per meet and after some negotiation dropped to 500. I refused to go above 4. No discussion of what was on the menu. Also wanted to be paid for meet & greet. I have never paid for meet & greet and not about to start now. I will pickup the check for drinks & appetizers or dinner and reimburse the cost of an uber and baby sitter. PPM starts with physical intimacy, no sooner. There are just to many attractive women in their mid-twenties on SA that can be had for less than 500. Reinforcing this type of behavior only contributes to price inflation and causes hurt for all. Given her travels between Boston and Denver, the 500 demand, and the glam shots on her profile, it has me wondering if she's actually a pro.

  12. #2009
    LOL.

    1 and 3 read like extreme GPS is going on. I hope you're playing with deep pockets.

    "mostly just interested in monthly expenses and cash".

    And.

    "looking to be fully taken care of".

  13. #2008

  14. #2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Reman3289  [View Original Post]
    This one https://www.seeking.com/member/ede29...-514f8034a904. Supposed to meet for drinks next week and just was looking for any info on her?
    I have found if they need a week notice she will never show up. BTW the profile is gone.

  15. #2006

    Has anyone in Boston seen.

    This one https://www.seeking.com/member/ede29...-514f8034a904. Supposed to meet for drinks next week and just was looking for any info on her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape