Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 21,091 to 21,105 of 27795
-
07-10-19 13:37 #6705Senior Member

Posts: 503Yeah that's her.
Originally Posted by BBpornogeek
[View Original Post]
Here there is her SA profile: https://www.seeking.com/member/20010...3-a5f335d26823.
Please treat her well she is a sweetheart.
-
07-10-19 12:45 #6704Senior Member

Posts: 595Hit her up and she was cool with everything, but upon further examination too many posts using that and multiple photos across different sites. I declined.
Originally Posted by BusSit69
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-19 12:28 #6703Senior Member

Posts: 1401This one I think https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?411282-Diamondkitty.
Originally Posted by LCB
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-19 10:06 #6702Senior Member

Posts: 2184DiamondKitty
Originally Posted by SeattleSilver1
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by RavensBreach
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by DelToro
[View Original Post]
DiamondKitty. Her profile on TNA is here. Can someone please share her link to SA. Tried finding her but could not.
Originally Posted by LCB
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-19 09:44 #6701Regular Member

Posts: 18I've been seeing Annabella fairly frequently lately. She's not advertising, but if she's seen you before she might still see you.
Originally Posted by LouDog1971
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-19 05:08 #6700Senior Member

Posts: 451Anybody seen this newbie yet?
-
07-10-19 03:28 #6699Senior Member

Posts: 706RavensBreach
Any link to her contact info? I can't find her on TNA for some reason?
Thanks!
-LCB.
Originally Posted by DelToro
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-19 23:17 #6698Senior Member

Posts: 503I saw her out from SA. Did not know she was a pro until she texted me and I searched for the number. The very hot explicit pictures she sent me were also a give away. I usually do not pursue pros on SA, once I figure them out, but I was horny. It was cute how she was trying to keep the SB facade. We were supposed to go for dinner, but she was late, invited me to her room and we just starting fucking for over two hours no stop. We came at least 4 times. I was very well dressed. She was pretty open to most things but no anal. The agreement was 1 hr of her in call rate on TNA.
Originally Posted by RavensBreach
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-19 20:44 #6697Regular Member

Posts: 1Damn I missed out
Really wish I took the chance and saw Rachel black (mia love) before she went MIA.
-
07-09-19 19:14 #6696Senior Member

Posts: 121Saw her the other day in downtown Seattle. Total slutty attitude, pretty good looking, body was all right, cool chick. Fairly inexpensive rates. Half an hour of worship and no upcharge to absolutely cover her face and tits. Did not partake in the BB because it's generally not my thing, but I can say that everything was on the menu. YMMV obviously, but show up in nice clothes looking and smelling good with a likable personality and I'm positive she is open to just about anything. Currently hosting out of DT Seattle and potentially going up north to lynwood Everett area.
Originally Posted by DrSnatch
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-19 18:12 #6695Senior Member

Posts: 636Hallie looks great but super pricey. Anyone in the 250-300 range? Hasn't there been some reports on Molly and Riley related to safety or am I just reading things wrong?
Originally Posted by PlayingJsea
[View Original Post]
Is Quinn with digits ending 8466 still around?
-
07-09-19 16:36 #6694Regular Member

Posts: 16Good instinct: she's one of the top three cash-and-dash thieves in the area. And she reposts the same hard-luck / call-for-help ads every couple weeks.
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-19 14:06 #6693Senior Member

Posts: 824Not sure I'd go there but available, and figured someone might be adventurous enough
I was in Puyallup yesterday and saw an ad on stg. I was on my phone and didn't look closely at the pics. When I did really look at them, there were issues. Anyway I contacted her and basically got offered everything for 80, all holes. She needs money. I'm not going to, but hey I figured I would pass along her info.
http://puyallup.skipthegames.com/fem...m/845341551631
-
07-09-19 12:28 #6692Senior Member

Posts: 207Have you tried MagnificentMolly, Riley Star or Haillie Young? All young and good looking and very down but pricey.
Originally Posted by NewCleve
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-19 11:47 #6691Senior Member

Posts: 240Yes, that pretty much describes her. But when I'm horny, I don't need much interaction. She's good about propping that ass in the air and letting me do my thing. Always bb and cip with a little brown-eye play. She's not much for conversation and will most of the time great you with a "let's get this over with" attitude. But she takes it real good.
Originally Posted by WhiteJohnson
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




