Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 21,106 to 21,120 of 27788
-
07-08-19 06:22 #6683Senior Member

Posts: 111Do Not I Repeat Do Not See Her
We'd been texting for a while and I finally saw her today. http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...o/680272269529.
Agreed on multiple pops and bare anal but only got 1 round. I spanked her once and after going into the bathroom for ten minutes she literally said he won't like marks on me. I said oh your pimp and she just said no the guy who takes care of me. She had taken the money into the bathroom immediately after I'd finished in her ass the first time then decided to rip me off afterwards. I saw her pimp as I. Was walking out the back door he's a smaller white guy who looks like he's a crackhead Avoid this *****. She's clearly getting managed.
-
07-08-19 00:09 #6682Senior Member

Posts: 172Did for me.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked123
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-19 18:11 #6681Senior Member

Posts: 198Searching
Anybody seen any of these recently lost contact with them. Annabella love, Cherry's bubble, nuttin nice, and CJ Courtney.
-
07-07-19 14:16 #6680Senior Member

Posts: 1333Red Alert?
There is an alert published to warn other ladies about you, can you read what it says?
Originally Posted by Lilguy253
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-19 02:19 #6679Senior Member

Posts: 1401She still does. Upsell now but still does the deed. A little pickier in who she does it with these days so you'll need to be clean and not be a douche to the ladies.
Originally Posted by PlayingJsea
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-19 19:20 #6678Senior Member

Posts: 207She used to BB back in the glory days of the KG and BG. But now I have heard she doesn't. She was fun when I saw her back then but soooo chatty.
Originally Posted by DemiGod77
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-19 18:26 #6677Senior Member

Posts: 111Ass Fucking Alex Kapriii
I did 3. Offer the ***** 2.
Originally Posted by BlueDude0
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-19 16:41 #6676Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 2Hey
[Deleted by Admin]
I think it's great that you're trying to do some good customer service work but I don't think you should put that kind of personal info about yourself on the forum.
Send the guy a PM, if he wants to he can give you another chance and if he does and you make it right he can post about that.
You don't want to put personal info about yourself on a forum like this.
A2
-
07-06-19 15:41 #6675Regular Member

Posts: 20A while ago (1+ years) she used to but AFAIK not anymore.
Originally Posted by DemiGod77
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-19 14:48 #6674Banned Member

Posts: 171I had the same experience. She let me bb her but it was just lame.
Originally Posted by ActAdv
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-19 14:41 #6673Banned Member

Posts: 171Nice! Who did you and Jessica Fuck?
Originally Posted by Chewy67
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-19 07:12 #6672Senior Member

Posts: 40Jessica Crush
Seen her a lot always BB everything CIM is welcome as was ATM in the shower. All holes open for sure. Also did a duo with her she does women like a guy!
Originally Posted by Chocl81
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-19 02:22 #6671Regular Member

Posts: 22What's the damage? She doesn't list prices.
Originally Posted by Jimbo666
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-19 23:59 #6670Regular Member

Posts: 9Sorry to hear that.
Originally Posted by ZeroFucks
[View Original Post]
That makes sense that she would be cautious can't understand how some dudes just can't get right.
-
07-05-19 23:05 #6669Senior Member

Posts: 43[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!











Reply With Quote




