Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 289 of 339 FirstFirst ... 189 239 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,335 of 5075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #755
    Regular Member


    Posts: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by DogFartNetwork  [View Original Post]
    Ashton Devine is in the LAX area. Look up her scene with eric everhard in wefuckblackgirls. 120 for the half and 200 full hour.

    She was great. Definitely will repeat.
    That seems awfully cheap. What was the menu and where is her ad?

  2. #754

    Erin

    Quote Originally Posted by DogFartNetwork  [View Original Post]
    Ashton Devine is in the LAX area. Look up her scene with eric everhard in wefuckblackgirls. 120 for the half and 200 full hour.

    She was great. Definitely will repeat.
    Contact info?

  3. #753

    Ashton Devine LAX

    Ashton Devine is in the LAX area. Look up her scene with eric everhard in wefuckblackgirls. 120 for the half and 200 full hour.

    She was great. Definitely will repeat.

  4. #752

    Report on Asian girl from Eros?

    I wanted to ask why'all if anyone has ever seen a provider named Aida Love? I can't find any legit reviews about her and she looks expensive, which I don't mind. But, I want some info on her rates and if it is worth it.

    https://www.eros.com/california/los_...623.htm?cat=54

  5. #751
    Quote Originally Posted by NewLit  [View Original Post]
    A few days ago I met this provider: https://privatedelights.ch/profile/KellyBarbie21.

    Average experience. Nice girl, no GFE. Not bad, not great. I would have considered the provider for future sessions.

    But. She texted me some days ago out of the blue. I don't like when providers text you unannounced. It was just something like "hey babe, want to meet? I said no and that was it.

    Yesterday she called me unannounced. I texted her "What's up?" and she asked that I call her because she needed something. I immediately blocked her number.

    Not sure what she wanted (most likely money). Be careful.
    I would've blocked her the first time she texted unannounced. Probably needed money for drugs or a forehead reduction.

  6. #750
    Quote Originally Posted by DSmith19  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Anyone have the password to. Ktownescort they can pm? Or eukgirl?

    Looking to see if I can get in with a big tit Korean girl while I'm in LA.

    Also, was looking at ca-kdolls girls, really liked Chanel, had good reviews on eroticmonkey. Anyone seen her? I tried texting them but no response.
    Let me know if you get one.

  7. #749

    Red headed provider

    Anybody ever met with this provider? I've seen her ad on them but have always been a bit weary especially the part of paying half up front? But something makes me come back to the idea of meeting with her. Any info would be appreciated before I try to book. Thanks fellas! What are your thoughts of paying 1/2 upfront in general?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mcd-esco...angeles-381769#escort_reviews.

  8. #748
    Anybody ever met with this provider? I've seen her ads for years but have always been a bit weary. But something always makes me come back to the idea of meeting with her. Any info would be appreciated before I try to book. Thanks fellas!

  9. #747

    Be careful about this provider

    A few days ago I met this provider: https://privatedelights.ch/profile/KellyBarbie21.

    Average experience. Nice girl, no GFE. Not bad, not great. I would have considered the provider for future sessions.

    But. She texted me some days ago out of the blue. I don't like when providers text you unannounced. It was just something like "hey babe, want to meet? I said no and that was it.

    Yesterday she called me unannounced. I texted her "What's up?" and she asked that I call her because she needed something. I immediately blocked her number.

    Not sure what she wanted (most likely money). Be careful.

  10. #746
    Quote Originally Posted by IrecallPunk  [View Original Post]
    So, I just took a job in Woodland Hills, but live in the Bay Area. Will be spending a few days a week down there for the month of July, and at first glance the scene is way different down there, I have a few questions:

    How reliable is Private Del down here? It's all that is used in the Bay, but it seems like humaniplex is used more down here. I don't have crap for references there, no network no nothing. I do have a p411, but PD is my primary go to site.

    Hilton Woodland Hills, is this an OK place for an outcall or is there security to deal with etc? It is where my company is making me stay.

    Thanks in advance.
    PD is 50/50, do you're homework on the girl you want to see.

    Also, if you're work is paying your room and board while your down in the Valley working. Don't see girls it can be your worst nightmare if you get in trouble with LE for seeing a self-employed model?

    Your work gets a call from LAPD saying do you know such and such. We just cuffed him for prost*tut**n. Probably out of a job.

  11. #745

    New to SoCal

    So, I just took a job in Woodland Hills, but live in the Bay Area. Will be spending a few days a week down there for the month of July, and at first glance the scene is way different down there, I have a few questions:

    How reliable is Private Del down here? It's all that is used in the Bay, but it seems like humaniplex is used more down here. I don't have crap for references there, no network no nothing. I do have a p411, but PD is my primary go to site.

    Hilton Woodland Hills, is this an OK place for an outcall or is there security to deal with etc? It is where my company is making me stay.

    Thanks in advance.

  12. #744

    Password

    Hey guys,

    Anyone have the password to. Ktownescort they can pm? Or eukgirl?

    Looking to see if I can get in with a big tit Korean girl while I'm in LA.

    Also, was looking at ca-kdolls girls, really liked Chanel, had good reviews on eroticmonkey. Anyone seen her? I tried texting them but no response.

  13. #743

    Ashton Devine lax

    She is doing outcalls at lax and San Diego on July 4 weekend starting today.

  14. #742

    Anyone try this girl?

    https://escortalligator.com.losangel.../34738327/Roxy

    I was thinking of trying her out. Just checking to see if anyone else has taken the plunge before I do.

  15. #741
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterKovacs  [View Original Post]
    Don't understand what PP booker means? That mean Palace? Even so I thought the palace booker had a name. So who is M and Sunny then? Who do they book? I'm confused LOL.
    PP's booker's names begins with D. Temporarily C filled in while back but girls there weren't pleased with him and it was a short stay for him.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape