Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 290 of 339 FirstFirst ... 190 240 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... LastLast
Results 4,336 to 4,350 of 5075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #740
    Quote Originally Posted by DSmith19  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, and sorry if this is a stupid question but where's the palace? There a link to check out or anything?
    If you search feature here on or other threads, it'd pick up tons.

  2. #739

    Eros scam

    https://www.eros.com/california/los_...5.htm?cat=6209

    This is a agency and they claim 300 $ but when the girl comes to your she will reveal the real price after collecting the 300 $. The 300 $ is for the agency and 1 hr is 1500 $. The. She will negotiate and settle for a 200 $ for HJ. It is a scam and I don't know what Eros verified means! Was visiting LA for first time, disappointing!

  3. #738
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    PP = pepsi palace.

    M & Sunny are 2 different bookers.
    So does the PP booker not have a name at all? They're just the PP booker?

    What roster does M and Sunny have then? LOL so confused.

  4. #737
    Quote Originally Posted by DSmith19  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, and sorry if this is a stupid question but where's the Palace? There a link to check out or anything?
    Hint: The last 4 digits are 4793.

    Easily found on them.

  5. #736
    Quote Originally Posted by NewLit  [View Original Post]
    Most of the girls at The Palace perform rimming.
    Thanks, and sorry if this is a stupid question but where's the palace? There a link to check out or anything?

  6. #735
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterKovacs  [View Original Post]
    Don't understand what PP booker means? That mean Palace? Even so I thought the palace booker had a name. So who is M and Sunny then? Who do they book? I'm confused LOL.
    PP = pepsi palace.

    M & Sunny are 2 different bookers.

  7. #734

    Rimming at The Palace

    Quote Originally Posted by DSmith19  [View Original Post]
    Hey so need some help. Traveling to LA the week after 4th of July, don't have a lot of free time. Been out of the hobby for awhile but looking to take advantage of a free day I have on the 8th, when I'm back in LA.

    So looking for a good provider, one with with tits on the bigger side, that includes rimming in her service. I usually use Eros or city-source to check for ads, then my go to was TER for reviews to see who was legit and provided good service. But since that's gone now I'm not sure where to go for info. Anyway, was hoping I might be able to get some info and / or recommendations from anyone on here on girls I can look at?

    Thanks!
    Most of the girls at The Palace perform rimming.

  8. #733

    Rimming

    Hey so need some help. Traveling to LA the week after 4th of July, don't have a lot of free time. Been out of the hobby for awhile but looking to take advantage of a free day I have on the 8th, when I'm back in LA.

    So looking for a good provider, one with with tits on the bigger side, that includes rimming in her service. I usually use Eros or city-source to check for ads, then my go to was TER for reviews to see who was legit and provided good service. But since that's gone now I'm not sure where to go for info. Anyway, was hoping I might be able to get some info and / or recommendations from anyone on here on girls I can look at?

    Thanks!

  9. #732
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Jenny O = PP booker.

    Square looking dude, if skinny is the booker. LOL.
    Don't understand what PP booker means? That mean Palace? Even so I thought the palace booker had a name. So who is M and Sunny then? Who do they book? I'm confused LOL.

  10. #731
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterKovacs  [View Original Post]
    Anyfuckingway, after the unpleasantness with SAG I took my business elsewhere. Booked with JennyO for HH. Was running late after a meeting but she greeted me at door pleasant and spoke above decent english. Pretty face slender body and nice suckable breasts. No real preview in shower. Really great BBBJ and a few positions. I popped in her mouth. Cleaned up and got on with my busy day. I was so busy in fact that I forgot some of the donation in my jacket and had to make arrangements with booker (I can't remember if her booker is M or Sunny someone please confirm / correct me) to return the remaining balance.

    I finally get back on that side of town to give JennyO what I owed her and the booker said they were sending a "friend" down, a square looking asian dude with glasses came down to get the remaining donation and I think I've long last come in direct contact with a booker. Interesting to say the least. Will definitely repeat with Jenny.
    Jenny O = PP booker.

    Square looking dude, if skinny is the booker. LOL.

  11. #730

    Jenny plot twist.

    Anyfuckingway, after the unpleasantness with SAG I took my business elsewhere. Booked with JennyO for HH. Was running late after a meeting but she greeted me at door pleasant and spoke above decent english. Pretty face slender body and nice suckable breasts. No real preview in shower. Really great BBBJ and a few positions. I popped in her mouth. Cleaned up and got on with my busy day. I was so busy in fact that I forgot some of the donation in my jacket and had to make arrangements with booker (I can't remember if her booker is M or Sunny someone please confirm / correct me) to return the remaining balance.

    I finally get back on that side of town to give JennyO what I owed her and the booker said they were sending a "friend" down, a square looking asian dude with glasses came down to get the remaining donation and I think I've long last come in direct contact with a booker. Interesting to say the least. Will definitely repeat with Jenny.

  12. #729
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    First, the booker (he / she) of korean descent can speak conversational english or read / write. But, sometimes he / she does not understand the meaning of alot english slangs or certain words.

    They're only there to book and NOt be you're friend! So, when one girl is attached to one # or maybe even 2,3 girls. Don't expect to get a response like oh she if off, I also have such and such.

    Yes, there are bookers like that but only if your a VIP customer who spends $. Not some guy who keeps texting asking for such and such. And, never makes a appt.

    So, if you ask the question and booker says off. Ask when will she come back politely? If booker responds " I don't know, means she on vacay, travelling or personal". Just say "thanks" and Move ON!

    Don't force a question cause in the end your texts might never be returned!
    None of this applies with my situation because I intended to book who was available who I liked. I'm not a rookie, I've never had a problem with other bookers when I asked for a different girl or to work out scheduling to get me with who I want.

  13. #728
    Quote Originally Posted by Veni1  [View Original Post]
    HapaBoy is correct. It's one thing if the gal you want isn't available and you ask who is. However, it's a bit different if the booker recommends a certain gal as an alternate, and you don't go along with it, asking about someone else. You're now questioning the booker's judgement and he / she may feel offended. You may want to just suck it up and go with the recommendation if for no other reason than to establish a good relationship with the booker whom you may want to use in the future. No doubt it's a tough call, but I recommend you think long term.
    This literally isn't even what happened. The booker didn't suggest anyone. I personally asked for Erika or Shannon. Shannon was my first choice and was told she wasn't available. I then saw mixed reviews on here about Erika and asked for Taylor. So this advice is worthless but thanks I guess?

  14. #727
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    If she is, do not tell me.

    I pretty much have to swear off private delights.

    First, I challenge anyone to find one fucken ad in which the girl is actually in the locale she advertises. If a girl says beverly hills, she is at LAX. IF she ways west LA she is in hollywood. Most of them say la, and then get pissed when they tell you words like "downey" or rosemead. And other nonsense places.

    Second, the price range on this site is ridiculoso. There are girls doing cardates in the back of a car, and then gals with 700 an hour with a three week minimum.

    Third, all the reviews, save for like two for cammy. This girl is always available, are throne sniffing reviews.

    I was bored the other day and saw this, with five reviews like someone on yelp reviewing eating caviar off kristy turlington's pussy.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Rockyfoxx

    Bottom line, this one is a large upsell horrible disgusting pig. And that is on a good day. What I fear is that she might be on the visiting team with outdoor plumbing. Egads.

  15. #726
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Take this shit elsewhere

    I'm not going to tell you again

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape