rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11059
    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondVa  [View Original Post]
    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/088899647875

    Paid her a visit today. Pretty small blonde staying off Willis Rd. Has a few crappy faded tattoos and not much of an ass. Visit was nothing special. Average looking girl with nice small perky titties. Kitty was nice and tight. Not GFE and all about setting up the next John. Unless you are already in that area, I wouldn't make too much of a drive to visit her. My visit wasn't bad, just nothing special. Got the job done though. YMMV.
    Thanks. She requested 100 for qv. That's steep for a quick BJ.

  2. #11058

    Vixen

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/088899647875

    Paid her a visit today. Pretty small blonde staying off Willis Rd. Has a few crappy faded tattoos and not much of an ass. Visit was nothing special. Average looking girl with nice small perky titties. Kitty was nice and tight. Not GFE and all about setting up the next John. Unless you are already in that area, I wouldn't make too much of a drive to visit her. My visit wasn't bad, just nothing special. Got the job done though. YMMV.

  3. #11057

    Lucy

    Saw Lucy last weekend. Nice room in the Parham roads area, opted for just the BBBJCIM, mic skills were above average imo. Damage was. 6, would def repeat if I'm in the area.

  4. #11056

    Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckHead44  [View Original Post]
    I have something setup with Kryss. I want to take care of her but don't want to over do it. What can I expect the damage to be? Inbox me. Stay save and happy hunting. BH44.
    I did the same for Ashley / Bella and now she pregnant by the boyfriend and she going back on vacation on the 17th and wants me to take care of the baby. Been helping her out the sex been great but not this. She afraid of loosing another son. So be careful how much you help. Don't fall too hard. Just a warning.

  5. #11055

    Kryss Damage

    I have something setup with Kryss. I want to take care of her but don't want to over do it. What can I expect the damage to be? Inbox me. Stay save and happy hunting. BH44.

  6. #11054

    What's your damage

    Quote Originally Posted by Sias05  [View Original Post]
    Saw Sadie last week by the mall. Definitely worth seeing BBBJ to start then FS ds finished not rushed will repeat.
    Let know how the menu and damages if you can. Thanks.

  7. #11053

    Spinner in Peters burg

    Online searches have been futile. Looking for a tight bodied lady with decent price ranges in my area (Peters burg).

    Any guidance would be appreciated.

    Thanks in advance.

  8. #11052

    Sadie

    Saw Sadie last week by the mall. Definitely worth seeing BBBJ to start then FS ds finished not rushed will repeat.

  9. #11051

    Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by Disengaged  [View Original Post]
    All,

    Alexis is looking for help. She had some issues with her phone a few days ago and lost most of her contact list. If you have her number, I suggest you reach out. I saw her for a second time last week and the service was again very good.

    Disengaged.
    Tried to get connected with her to help her out. No response yet. She says a hi and disappears. Hope you can help me out to reach out to her.

  10. #11050

    Lucy Broadway

    Late review. Visited with Lucy last week at her incall off Brook road. She has been reviewed her previously. Great personality set up was easy. In a pretty good location. BBBJCIM on the menu but due to some of my own issues opted for CBJ followed by FS. She is heavier than her pics. Boobs are nice but saggy. GFE. I'm ok with smoke smell and otherwise the room was clean. I would repeat.

  11. #11049

    That's Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by VAGuy13  [View Original Post]
    She looks so familiar, but if its the one I'm thinking of, she's cash and dash. Any info?
    She's had some reviews recently. Search on Summer and you'll find what you need.

  12. #11048
    Quote Originally Posted by VAGuy13  [View Original Post]
    She looks so familiar, but if its the one I'm thinking of, she's cash and dash. Any info?
    PM me. I can give you a few details.

  13. #11047

    Mel banks

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishBass  [View Original Post]
    I remember one of her pics. She was in Shokoe Bottom for a while and disappeared.

    Anyone know if her?

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/mas...s/674438758951
    Search for her under the massage forum.

  14. #11046

    Lexi

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...t/215234320372

    Dreamed about Lexi today. She looks older than the pics, guess it was due to the lack of makeup.

    All is covered.

    Mic. 7.

    Body 6.

    It started with a CBJ then went to missionary and 5 minutes later I was leaving. Total visit was about 30 minutes.

    Won't repeat unless in a pinch. Sweet girl though.

  15. #11045
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishBass  [View Original Post]
    I remember one of her pics. She was in Shokoe Bottom for a while and disappeared.

    Anyone know if her?

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/mas...s/674438758951
    She was working out of a Monument Ave apartment for a while but I don't think she ever left the game. I think she had a legal scare and went utr. I've only seen her a few times and it's been years but she has had ads pop up every few months the whole time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape