Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,311 to 26,325 of 37360
-
07-08-19 15:12 #11050Senior Member

Posts: 76Lucy Broadway
Late review. Visited with Lucy last week at her incall off Brook road. She has been reviewed her previously. Great personality set up was easy. In a pretty good location. BBBJCIM on the menu but due to some of my own issues opted for CBJ followed by FS. She is heavier than her pics. Boobs are nice but saggy. GFE. I'm ok with smoke smell and otherwise the room was clean. I would repeat.
-
07-08-19 08:39 #11049Senior Member

Posts: 694That's Summer
She's had some reviews recently. Search on Summer and you'll find what you need.
Originally Posted by VAGuy13
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-19 21:57 #11048Senior Member

Posts: 39PM me. I can give you a few details.
Originally Posted by VAGuy13
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-19 21:09 #11047Senior Member

Posts: 229Mel banks
Search for her under the massage forum.
Originally Posted by IrishBass
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-19 19:51 #11046Senior Member

Posts: 52Lexi
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...t/215234320372
Dreamed about Lexi today. She looks older than the pics, guess it was due to the lack of makeup.
All is covered.
Mic. 7.
Body 6.
It started with a CBJ then went to missionary and 5 minutes later I was leaving. Total visit was about 30 minutes.
Won't repeat unless in a pinch. Sweet girl though.
-
07-07-19 19:49 #11045Senior Member

Posts: 1774She was working out of a Monument Ave apartment for a while but I don't think she ever left the game. I think she had a legal scare and went utr. I've only seen her a few times and it's been years but she has had ads pop up every few months the whole time.
Originally Posted by IrishBass
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-19 17:19 #11044Senior Member

Posts: 232Same foxy or different foxy?
She the same one who cash and dashed a couple people 8 months to a year ago? Had some health problems too. If its a different one then completely disregard. I just remember that tramp stamp.
Originally Posted by ILuvForeplay
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-19 17:19 #11043Senior Member

Posts: 700Foxy
Next time you see her, tell her Tony says Hey, I am no lo get in the area, but used to see her often last year.
Originally Posted by ILuvForeplay
[View Original Post]
Me and VAGUY, used to do her.
-
07-07-19 16:30 #11042Senior Member

Posts: 28Mel Banks. I saw her once for a massage.
Originally Posted by IrishBass
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-19 15:46 #11041Senior Member

Posts: 44Alexis. Looking for Help
All,
Alexis is looking for help. She had some issues with her phone a few days ago and lost most of her contact list. If you have her number, I suggest you reach out. I saw her for a second time last week and the service was again very good.
Disengaged.
-
07-07-19 13:18 #11040Senior Member

Posts: 258Foxy
Is looking for a little help.
This young lady is well known and originally introduced by Mark64. I agree with earlier comments regarding she may be hard to pend down sometimes. But as far as I'm concerned her Mic skills are in a league of their own, and she's got a near perfect ass from the rear view. Anyone who can bring Junior back from the dead after too much. , is in a different league as far as I'm concerned. I say this because many have accepted that challenge, some of the best have given it a go, but ALL failed. You can imagined my skepticism slowly turning into astonishment in one of the best sloppy wet BBBJ I have had in a longtime, maybe never. YMMV, treat her well and she will take care of you.
Using old Wifi phone number ending 0272. If you know her she'd would like to hear from you.
I am only taking the first 10 PM from SM for her contact. This offer expires in 1 hour.
Be smart stay safe.
Luv out.
-
07-07-19 12:48 #11039Senior Member

Posts: 63Anyone know of her?
I remember one of her pics. She was in Shokoe Bottom for a while and disappeared.
Anyone know if her?
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/mas...s/674438758951
-
07-07-19 11:51 #11038Senior Member

Posts: 138Sexy Sadie is available now
Mongers, I just talked to her and she is available. Needs help with a room today. Here's the STG link.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/261678645210
Enjoy and be safe!
-
07-07-19 08:28 #11037Senior Member

Posts: 402Manu is back in town. Won't go in details but one of top tier in TG for me.
Originally Posted by Ddggtt
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-19 23:51 #11036Douchebag

Posts: 185Kryss
Says she only sees one or two a day but I've never had an issue getting in touch with her.
Originally Posted by VaInSight
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





