Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,371 to 26,385 of 37369
-
07-03-19 23:15 #10999Senior Member

Posts: 1333Why, what's the deal?
Originally Posted by BikerGuy53
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-19 22:45 #10998Regular Member

Posts: 13Lucy Broadway
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...i/566384466571
Hadn't seen much on her so TOFTT.
Old pictures. Probably 30 lbs heavier.
Saggy boobs, smelled like cigarettes and sweat.
To much teeth.
Decent quiet hotel Glen Allen.
Benji for FS.
I give it a 6/10 and that's being nice.
I'm picky AF so probably won't repeat but YRMV.
-
07-03-19 22:21 #10997Senior Member

Posts: 33Mailbox
Sent a pm but it's full. Trying to get that info 5'2 info.
Originally Posted by RocketMan1074
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-19 21:10 #10996Senior Member

Posts: 64How's a new dude like myself get the 411 on these girls to visit. I try to stay off STG and others unless I get the OK here first.
-
07-03-19 19:26 #10995Senior Member

Posts: 484PM's
You need to be a Senior Member to send and / or receive PMs.
Originally Posted by Va343
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-19 17:57 #10994Senior Member

Posts: 271Yeah, that's summer
I hung out with her a year or so ago. Ok, not great. Have not seen her post in a long time, where did you find her?
Originally Posted by OldSalt93
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-19 17:29 #10993Senior Member

Posts: 694Summer?
Pretty sure that's Summer. Can't speak to her service as I've not seen her, only talked to her about a month or so ago.
Originally Posted by VAGuy13
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-19 15:46 #10992Senior Member

Posts: 201Anyone Recognize?
She looks so familiar, but if its the one I'm thinking of, she's cash and dash. Any info?
-
07-03-19 14:30 #10991Senior Member

Posts: 50Hot little thing
Met this little twenty three yr old stands five two hundred twenty pounds beautiful top shaved below looking for some company. Hit me up for digits and picture.
-
07-03-19 14:20 #10990Senior Member

Posts: 146Kryss
You sure that's her pic? I saw her and she is cute as hell but I don't think her boobs are anywhere near as big as this pic leaves you to believe.
Originally Posted by MicService
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-19 12:39 #10989Senior Member

Posts: 64Info
I have asked several of my friends here for information but no one will message me back is there something I have to do to get PM or is there a reason trying to have some fun.
-
07-03-19 12:22 #10988Senior Member

Posts: 438I agree
Saw her this morning. Nice and polite as well.
Originally Posted by Unclebadtouch
[View Original Post]
**Also used to be a dancer for 9 years until 2 years ago. All locations, except the moon.
-
07-03-19 11:55 #10987Senior Member

Posts: 295Sweetie
Yes, her number still works she was hosting yesterday and I think till this afternoon the again on Sunday.
Originally Posted by MicService
[View Original Post]
That's is what she said.
-
07-03-19 11:26 #10986Senior Member

Posts: 229Kryss
I got a chance to meet kryss yesterday. Had a very pleasant time. We chatted some before the main event. Very very nice body. Will repeat.
-
07-03-19 09:52 #10985Regular Member

Posts: 21Visiting Richmond
Men, I'm visiting Richmond from Roanoke area and am so intrigued by Sweetie and / or Kryss. I cannot find Sweetie on stg at the moment. Would anyone kindly DM me their contact info?
Thank you so much.











Reply With Quote





