Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6466

    Snowbunny with tattoos

    Hi everyone!

    Has anyone seen snow bunny and would they recommend? Her tattoos drive me bonkers!

    Link attached below.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...b/033233341036

  2. #6465
    Quote Originally Posted by Msteresc  [View Original Post]
    Here are the pics.
    Saw her recently. Decent BBBJ, bad neighborhood (ok early or afternoon), she definitely doesn't like what she's doing as it looked like she was in pain the whole. Won't be repeating.

  3. #6464

    Not very good

    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    I've sent two yesterday and one this morning with zero response. Any clue on preference for contacting this one?
    She is about average for these girls. If they need they reply better. If the have they give silence.
    I must say she does seem to sleep way more then others and is better in the afternoon at replays then in the AM

  4. #6463

    Does Kirby text?

    I've sent two yesterday and one this morning with zero response. Any clue on preference for contacting this one?

  5. #6462

    It is ok

    I am more jealous of you guys getting her on a good day, where I get to mount a dirty, sleepy, yeti. It is always a coin toss with some of these junkies, but as long as some of you are getting a good time, it is worth reading about atliest.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trifix1  [View Original Post]
    Some have a hard time learning this.(Not directed at you Big Milwaukee). Just saying some never get it

  6. #6461
    Quote Originally Posted by Japdip1223  [View Original Post]
    I found an as for DGT and it has been a while since I have seen her. Just wondering if anybody has seen her lately, she used to provide a great BBBJ, DATY, allowed some ass play and was good for a few positions. I will post a review tomorrow night after I see her. Be safe and happy hunting.
    Saw her last summer and all of that was accurate.

    Loves her tits sucked on.

  7. #6460

    Be forewarned

    Quote Originally Posted by Japdip1223  [View Original Post]
    I found an as for DGT and it has been a while since I have seen her. Just wondering if anybody has seen her lately, she used to provide a great BBBJ, DATY, allowed some ass play and was good for a few positions. I will post a review tomorrow night after I see her. Be safe and happy hunting.
    She's put on quite a bit of weight.

  8. #6459

    Dream Girl Toni

    I found an as for DGT and it has been a while since I have seen her. Just wondering if anybody has seen her lately, she used to provide a great BBBJ, DATY, allowed some ass play and was good for a few positions. I will post a review tomorrow night after I see her. Be safe and happy hunting.

  9. #6458
    Quote Originally Posted by LetHerGo  [View Original Post]
    Had another monger help me out. I saw the all intensive enormous boobed Katie. She is a doll. I will always keep her in my book and keep her under her thumb per monger code. Holly tits and holly body.
    I would love her info, if you can share. Thanks!

  10. #6457
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisk87  [View Original Post]
    What does STG mean and what site is that. Thanks ahead of time.
    Skip the games. http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/?clients=men

  11. #6456

    Stg

    Quote Originally Posted by Wisk87  [View Original Post]
    What does STG mean and what site is that. Thanks ahead of time.
    Take a look at post 6446. I think that you can figure it out.

  12. #6455

    Some help please

    What does STG mean and what site is that. Thanks ahead of time.

  13. #6454
    Quote Originally Posted by Slugo  [View Original Post]
    Well yea there inconsistent there female for fucks sake.
    Some have a hard time learning this.(Not directed at you Big Milwaukee). Just saying some never get it

  14. #6453
    Senior Member


    Posts: 246
    Quote Originally Posted by Trifix1  [View Original Post]
    If I have learned anything about participating in this hobby, I have learned that the only consistency is inconsistency with alot of these budget friendly broads. Or any providers for that matter. I don't repeat alot, but if / when I do, I rarely get the same performance. I also have had many different results than other mongers with the same girl. Both Good and bad. Like anything else in life, its a roll of the dice. YMMV may be the most underestimated phrase on this board. Services can definately have drastic inconsistencies depending on multiple variables. This, we all should know. Very few providers actually treat everybody the same. VERY few.
    Well yea there inconsistent there female for fucks sake.

  15. #6452

    Redneck Ingenuity

    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    I have a mini pickup with a cap over the 6' bed. One of the best hook-ups of my hobby career was picking up a UTR girl and getting it on at a secluded parking lot. A couple of moving quilts for padding, a blanket and off to the races! Baby wipes for cleanup. Cool night, hot girl; it was awesome! I made sure that the rear window could be opened from the inside while making preps.
    Have a buddy with the same set up on his "Yard Work" 1978 Ford F150. He's been taking their (He and His wifes) old mattress to the dump for three summers! He lives and plays in Kenosha and south. He tells the wife it saves wear on tear on the old rusted pickup bed. Couple old blankets and a go bag with "Break Down" essentials yeah read that as beer, condoms and baby wipes Not sure if his rear window even locks!

    DM; Monger on dude!! Great innovation and thanks for sharing; it brought back a good laugh! Old panel vans lack creativity and really put on the perv vibe. But rattle trap pick ups are a dime a dozen.
    Guys, any more car dates to share? I first saw Nola in the backseat of my Tahoe on the nearly empty second too top floor of a parking garage near 4th and WI. She was living downtown with her sister. Just getting started in Milwaukee, she was lean and tight all around with those great naturals and firm bubble butt. I was sneaking up on 50 with a metabolism that had quit at 49. But trust me I found a way, thank got for electric fold down rear seats. Now I'm 53 and couldn't even consider it. Now i'm front seat reclined and let them climb over the center console (they're young), thoug I almost never pick up SW, to much risk for my fat ole ass.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape