Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,936 to 19,950 of 26386
-
07-08-19 17:50 #6451Senior Member

Posts: 154Funnt
So if you ever go to the golden key and park at club paragon you can see all the other girls or their pumps / boyfriends standing out on the small porch. Golden key is safe. They out the other place on 27th street as well. Both are well rented for this kind of work.
Originally Posted by KlewBlue777
[View Original Post]
As for the lady in question I was to meet for for a drink and then back to her room but she was playing games so left.
-
07-08-19 17:34 #6450Regular Member

Posts: 5Kirby
Had a dream about Kirby. Can't say enough good stuff. First off, body looks incredible so if anyone says she's gained weight, it looked damn good to me. I couldn't finish because this was my first time and I was a nervous wreck but she was super cool about it and gave it her best LOL. Good conversation too, makes you feel comfortable. Will see her again soon.
-
07-08-19 17:24 #6449Senior Member

Posts: 1323I have a mini pickup with a cap over the 6' bed. One of the best hook-ups of my hobby career was picking up a UTR girl and getting it on at a secluded parking lot. A couple of moving quilts for padding, a blanket and off to the races! Baby wipes for cleanup. Cool night, hot girl; it was awesome! I made sure that the rear window could be opened from the inside while making preps.
Originally Posted by WebGuy1234
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-19 16:55 #6448Regular Member

Posts: 26She was so fun. I miss her.
Originally Posted by GoPack
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-19 16:20 #6447Regular Member

Posts: 8Reccomendation
Hi, can anyone recommend a good provider 20-30 and black? Thanks.
-
07-08-19 15:25 #6446Senior Member

Posts: 812Simply putting Golden Key into the search box on the top of STG revealed this.
Originally Posted by Agrego
[View Original Post]
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/579163129784
-
07-08-19 15:08 #6445Senior Member

Posts: 393Name?
Do you have a name and last digits of phone number? The location has hosted other providers in the past but I can't tell who the ad is for? I've never had an issue going there and I think as long as guests behave the office just collects their rent.
Originally Posted by KlewBlue777
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-19 14:23 #6444Senior Member

Posts: 725Car dates
I agree I've done 2 and never again.
Originally Posted by WebGuy1234
[View Original Post]
Not comfortable for me. Too big and hard to keep aroused.
-
07-08-19 14:15 #6443Senior Member

Posts: 79Car dates
How do you guys do CFS car dates?
I could barely do it in high school and the cars were much larger, and I was much smaller.
Do most of you have minivans or?
Thank you!
-
07-08-19 14:00 #6442Senior Member

Posts: 169As anyone seen this one
I begin with a little light massage foreplay and then always a happy ending satisfaction guaranteed and I don't play games. My customers are 100 percent safe with me no tom foolery and my pictures are of me and me only.
Available for
Incall Outcall
Location
Golden key motel
Weight
119 lb
Height
5ft 4in - 5ft 7in
Breasts
Medium, natural
Grooming down under
Shaved
Piercing
Visible
Tattoos
Very visible or many
Social activities
SmokeLast edited by KlewBlue777; 07-08-19 at 14:03. Reason: Picture didn't upload
-
07-08-19 13:54 #6441Senior Member

Posts: 86Lexi
she uses the name Lexi. I use her for car dates only, trust me the bed upstairs isn't much better. She doesn't ride on top. You choices are mis or doggie. So a BBBJ is normally what I see her for.
Originally Posted by JohnGalt34
[View Original Post]
I think she is trying to get money for a road trip right now, she's been lighting up my burner like crazy. Every day seems to be that last she will be in town till August.
She's got so many dogs and cats, she is sick allot herself.
-
07-08-19 00:30 #6440Senior Member

Posts: 246Kirby
Texted Kirby late morning yesterday after the curiosity got the better of me. Didn't hear back from her, then finally about 4 hours later I got a text back. Unfortunately, she only hosts until about 3 pm, which had just passed. I couldn't host either, so she suggested a car date. I was a little hesitant, but really wanted to visit so I went ahead. Donation was smaller than expected. Picked her up, she was wearing a cute little dress. She guided me to a great spot that worked perfectly. Along the way I noticed a pleasant bouncing that said there was no bra under that cute dress. Turns out there weren't panties either. Started with a great BBBJ, then on to mish and doggie. Everything with this girl was top notch. Plus, she has wonderfully firm tits that are capped off with great nips. She looks good from every angle I got. Finished up and headed back to drop her off. Big plus that she is a great conversation partner as well, made me feel totally at ease the entire ride there and back. I will definitely repeat with her if given the opportunity. She had a lot of good hype to live up to, and she did. She may even become my regular.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...g/591356660799
-
07-07-19 18:28 #6439Senior Member

Posts: 358If I have learned anything about participating in this hobby, I have learned that the only consistency is inconsistency with alot of these budget friendly broads. Or any providers for that matter. I don't repeat alot, but if / when I do, I rarely get the same performance. I also have had many different results than other mongers with the same girl. Both Good and bad. Like anything else in life, its a roll of the dice. YMMV may be the most underestimated phrase on this board. Services can definately have drastic inconsistencies depending on multiple variables. This, we all should know. Very few providers actually treat everybody the same. VERY few.
Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-19 17:50 #6438Senior Member

Posts: 255Just making sure
You do realize this is Chella the streetwalker, right?
Originally Posted by Trifix1
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-19 17:41 #6437Senior Member

Posts: 686Ummmmm
Mabye different times of the day get different forms of the person, but just because I went and saw her reciently, during the day. As mentioned, crappy neighborhood, place was a dump, and she definitely seems pregnant. I don't know how everyone is missing the track marks up and down her arm, as I hear that is a sign of drug use. When I saw her, she was so messed up, she could barely keep her head up, but did the job. She had neither shaved nor showered in what seemed like a few days. Was like I was doing sasquatch with all the hair on her legs. It may be that you all caught her on an upswing or something where she was not jonesing or just reciently shot up. In a pinch she will do, but I would have to expend every option before hand.
Originally Posted by Trifix1
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





