Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,921 to 19,935 of 26388
-
07-09-19 21:34 #6468Senior Member

Posts: 877Stg
Sexually Transmitted Gangrene, the worst kind.
Originally Posted by Wisk87
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-19 18:49 #6467Senior Member

Posts: 116When she wants money. LOL. She might not be looking for new guys?
Originally Posted by ATW2020
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-19 18:03 #6466Senior Member

Posts: 86Snowbunny with tattoos
Hi everyone!
Has anyone seen snow bunny and would they recommend? Her tattoos drive me bonkers!
Link attached below.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...b/033233341036
-
07-09-19 17:33 #6465Senior Member

Posts: 627Saw her recently. Decent BBBJ, bad neighborhood (ok early or afternoon), she definitely doesn't like what she's doing as it looked like she was in pain the whole. Won't be repeating.
Originally Posted by Msteresc
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-19 15:17 #6464Senior Member

Posts: 308Not very good
She is about average for these girls. If they need they reply better. If the have they give silence.
Originally Posted by ATW2020
[View Original Post]
I must say she does seem to sleep way more then others and is better in the afternoon at replays then in the AM
-
07-09-19 14:41 #6463Senior Member

Posts: 747Does Kirby text?
I've sent two yesterday and one this morning with zero response. Any clue on preference for contacting this one?
-
07-09-19 12:44 #6462Senior Member

Posts: 686It is ok
I am more jealous of you guys getting her on a good day, where I get to mount a dirty, sleepy, yeti. It is always a coin toss with some of these junkies, but as long as some of you are getting a good time, it is worth reading about atliest.
Originally Posted by Trifix1
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-19 10:39 #6461Senior Member

Posts: 79Saw her last summer and all of that was accurate.
Originally Posted by Japdip1223
[View Original Post]
Loves her tits sucked on.
-
07-09-19 09:53 #6460Senior Member

Posts: 255Be forewarned
She's put on quite a bit of weight.
Originally Posted by Japdip1223
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-19 09:35 #6459Senior Member

Posts: 61Dream Girl Toni
I found an as for DGT and it has been a while since I have seen her. Just wondering if anybody has seen her lately, she used to provide a great BBBJ, DATY, allowed some ass play and was good for a few positions. I will post a review tomorrow night after I see her. Be safe and happy hunting.
-
07-09-19 01:09 #6458Senior Member

Posts: 86I would love her info, if you can share. Thanks!
Originally Posted by LetHerGo
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-19 00:36 #6457Senior Member

Posts: 812Skip the games. http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/?clients=men
Originally Posted by Wisk87
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-19 00:29 #6456Senior Member

Posts: 819Stg
Take a look at post 6446. I think that you can figure it out.
Originally Posted by Wisk87
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-19 22:11 #6455Regular Member

Posts: 2Some help please
What does STG mean and what site is that. Thanks ahead of time.
-
07-08-19 20:51 #6454Senior Member

Posts: 358Some have a hard time learning this.(Not directed at you Big Milwaukee). Just saying some never get it
Originally Posted by Slugo
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





