Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,716 to 8,730 of 35480
-
07-08-19 19:51 #26765Senior Member

Posts: 262I think she has my number memorized. She texts me randomly from different numbers to see if I'll come see her. She's around just doesn't hit the trail very much. I think somebody is taking care of her.
Originally Posted by NudyDude
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-19 19:43 #26764Senior Member

Posts: 262Magic Mouth Michelle
Looking for her again. Anyone seen her lately? She bounces between east side, trail, and wherever the hell else LOL.
-
07-06-19 21:36 #26763Senior Member

Posts: 91Lol!
Did you pay up front? If so definitely your loss. And anybody else that pays 40 for a BJ up front.
Originally Posted by ValenciaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-19 20:21 #26762Senior Member

Posts: 1104Salina
I'm going to guess this is Mexican Salina. If it is, it's a shame. Normally, she's a good date.
Originally Posted by ValenciaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-19 18:39 #26761Senior Member

Posts: 633Selena
Another one goes downhill. After only 3 minutes of a good BJ she pops my dick out of her mouth and runs out of dodge like it was end of the world LOL. Oh well her loss not mine. She will be passed for now on when I see her.
-
07-06-19 05:58 #26760Regular Member

Posts: 4Help me
I been today from 2 a. M to 5 a. M in the most SW locations near to Kissemme and I didn't found any.
Can I get from inbox some digits or more locations and hours? I appreciate it.
-
07-06-19 02:00 #26759Senior Member

Posts: 750Different Barbie?
Hmm, she doesn't quite look like the Barbie I picked up on Wakulla a couple months ago (see Post #26537).
Originally Posted by HappyThreeT
[View Original Post]
Similar dirty blonde hair, but she was a bit more on the skinny side ( 95 ish lbs.) and although it was dark, I think mine had a prettier face.
-
07-06-19 00:19 #26758Regular Member

Posts: 11Best area
Best street area to pick one up? Passed by obt saw little to none.
-
07-05-19 18:13 #26757Senior Member

Posts: 1039Yes
Just posted last week I think, type in Kissimmee in the search thread go out and find one and tell us about it.
Sox.
Originally Posted by Guyana95
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-19 17:03 #26756Senior Member

Posts: 376Always had a good time with her. She can take a d.
Originally Posted by HappyThreeT
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-19 06:59 #26755Senior Member

Posts: 34Kissimmee
Anyone know any SW in Kissimmee? Much appreciated, thanks.
-
07-05-19 06:28 #26754Banned Member

Posts: 5343It was great watching her go down on Jr and looking up at you with her pretty blue eyes. At least she's enjoying it, or the very least, faking it. Lmao.
Originally Posted by ChrisB642
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-19 13:12 #26753Senior Member

Posts: 27Searching for Maria
I was wondering the same thing. Saw her about month and a half ago and wanted everyone to know she was back and will be hanging out in front of BB and across from RTG.
Originally Posted by TheLantern
[View Original Post]
Have not seen her since late May.
-
07-03-19 15:33 #26752Senior Member

Posts: 468OBT barbie
This is the one, the exact OBT Barbie.
Originally Posted by HappyThreeT
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-19 07:16 #26751Regular Member

Posts: 18Too many Barbie's in this town
Is this the Barbie you speak of? Too many barbies out there to keep them straight. Barbie of deland is a top rated all star in my book but this one is straight up thief. She can be an excellent friend in conversation she can help out like keep it clean in the room. She's open to fantasy and role play and she's one hell of a performer / entertainer but as hot as she can makes things get, as sienopen porn style fun as you can get if she gets the opportunity she's a thief straight up hard core probably kleptomania. Help them out of you can but then they help themselves to more I want nothing to do a thief no matter how skilled they are. What is of talent I had so much opportunity for her to earn with me and others.












Reply With Quote




