Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26765
    Quote Originally Posted by NudyDude  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering the same thing. Saw her about month and a half ago and wanted everyone to know she was back and will be hanging out in front of BB and across from RTG.

    Have not seen her since late May.
    I think she has my number memorized. She texts me randomly from different numbers to see if I'll come see her. She's around just doesn't hit the trail very much. I think somebody is taking care of her.

  2. #26764

    Magic Mouth Michelle

    Looking for her again. Anyone seen her lately? She bounces between east side, trail, and wherever the hell else LOL.

  3. #26763

    Lol!

    Did you pay up front? If so definitely your loss. And anybody else that pays 40 for a BJ up front.

    Quote Originally Posted by ValenciaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Another one goes downhill. After only 3 minutes of a good BJ she pops my dick out of her mouth and runs out of dodge like it was end of the world LOL. Oh well her loss not mine. She will be passed for now on when I see her.

  4. #26762
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104

    Salina

    Quote Originally Posted by ValenciaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Another one goes downhill. After only 3 minutes of a good BJ she pops my dick out of her mouth and runs out of dodge like it was end of the world LOL. Oh well her loss not mine. She will be passed for now on when I see her.
    I'm going to guess this is Mexican Salina. If it is, it's a shame. Normally, she's a good date.

  5. #26761

    Selena

    Another one goes downhill. After only 3 minutes of a good BJ she pops my dick out of her mouth and runs out of dodge like it was end of the world LOL. Oh well her loss not mine. She will be passed for now on when I see her.

  6. #26760

    Help me

    I been today from 2 a. M to 5 a. M in the most SW locations near to Kissemme and I didn't found any.

    Can I get from inbox some digits or more locations and hours? I appreciate it.

  7. #26759

    Different Barbie?

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyThreeT  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Barbie you speak of? Too many barbies out there to keep them straight. Barbie of deland is a top rated all star in my book but this one is straight up thief. She can be an excellent friend in conversation she can help out like keep it clean in the room. She's open to fantasy and role play and she's one hell of a performer / entertainer but as hot as she can makes things get, as sienopen porn style fun as you can get if she gets the opportunity she's a thief straight up hard core probably kleptomania. Help them out of you can but then they help themselves to more I want nothing to do a thief no matter how skilled they are. What is of talent I had so much opportunity for her to earn with me and others.
    Hmm, she doesn't quite look like the Barbie I picked up on Wakulla a couple months ago (see Post #26537).

    Similar dirty blonde hair, but she was a bit more on the skinny side ( 95 ish lbs.) and although it was dark, I think mine had a prettier face.

  8. #26758

    Best area

    Best street area to pick one up? Passed by obt saw little to none.

  9. #26757

    Yes

    Just posted last week I think, type in Kissimmee in the search thread go out and find one and tell us about it.

    Sox.

    Quote Originally Posted by Guyana95  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know any SW in Kissimmee? Much appreciated, thanks.

  10. #26756
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyThreeT  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Barbie you speak of? Too many barbies out there to keep them straight. Barbie of deland is a top rated all star in my book but this one is straight up thief. She can be an excellent friend in conversation she can help out like keep it clean in the room. She's open to fantasy and role play and she's one hell of a performer / entertainer but as hot as she can makes things get, as sienopen porn style fun as you can get if she gets the opportunity she's a thief straight up hard core probably kleptomania. Help them out of you can but then they help themselves to more I want nothing to do a thief no matter how skilled they are. What is of talent I had so much opportunity for her to earn with me and others.
    Always had a good time with her. She can take a d.

  11. #26755

    Kissimmee

    Anyone know any SW in Kissimmee? Much appreciated, thanks.

  12. #26754
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisB642  [View Original Post]
    She is in now definitely in my top 3 girls. I dated her last week which was amazing then I dated her 2 days ago and she really surprised me with her freakyness. She requested me to do extra stuff to her that I never heard her ask before and told me to call her dirty ****. I love every minute with her and will see her almost every week for now on. She made me believe she was into it because she ask for round 2 and pulled out her nice tits to make me suck on them. I couldn't go round 2 though because she made me erupt super hard.
    It was great watching her go down on Jr and looking up at you with her pretty blue eyes. At least she's enjoying it, or the very least, faking it. Lmao.

  13. #26753

    Searching for Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLantern  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen Maria out in a week or so, is she out of action again?
    I was wondering the same thing. Saw her about month and a half ago and wanted everyone to know she was back and will be hanging out in front of BB and across from RTG.

    Have not seen her since late May.

  14. #26752

    OBT barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyThreeT  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Barbie you speak of? Too many barbies out there to keep them straight. Barbie of deland is a top rated all star in my book but this one is straight up thief. She can be an excellent friend in conversation she can help out like keep it clean in the room. She's open to fantasy and role play and she's one hell of a performer / entertainer but as hot as she can makes things get, as sienopen porn style fun as you can get if she gets the opportunity she's a thief straight up hard core probably kleptomania. Help them out of you can but then they help themselves to more I want nothing to do a thief no matter how skilled they are. What is of talent I had so much opportunity for her to earn with me and others.
    This is the one, the exact OBT Barbie.

  15. #26751

    Too many Barbie's in this town

    Is this the Barbie you speak of? Too many barbies out there to keep them straight. Barbie of deland is a top rated all star in my book but this one is straight up thief. She can be an excellent friend in conversation she can help out like keep it clean in the room. She's open to fantasy and role play and she's one hell of a performer / entertainer but as hot as she can makes things get, as sienopen porn style fun as you can get if she gets the opportunity she's a thief straight up hard core probably kleptomania. Help them out of you can but then they help themselves to more I want nothing to do a thief no matter how skilled they are. What is of talent I had so much opportunity for her to earn with me and others.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 308B9002-6955-44BE-97B6-06D6751C4234.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape