Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,661 to 6,675 of 7843
-
07-04-19 10:51 #1183Senior Member

Posts: 746Angie
Why did you stick around so long, ecspecialy if you are undressed? That iz never a good sign. Even though she isn't reported to ever ripped someone off, that scene you described has all of the tell tale signs of a ripoff.
I saw her last year. Nothing great. She did something similar with me, except it was at the end. When we finished she walked out to another room and just left me there with a load in the bag and the bag still on. I left it on the matress and got dressed and got out of there. Won't be going back. Her talents were decent but she didn't even try to fake that she was into it. Basicly had a look and attitude that said huury up and get this over with.
Originally Posted by Hnrgrd51
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-19 10:33 #1182Senior Member

Posts: 28She is also known to work with Krystal. Beware! Krystal is known to rip people off.
Originally Posted by Pipes123
[View Original Post]
Mandingo.
-
07-04-19 10:22 #1181Senior Member

Posts: 755First Impressions from Ad
She keeps her arms covered in her photos. I would guess she's hiding marks.
Originally Posted by Pipes123
[View Original Post]
This is a detailed (and lucid) ad. I'd be surprised if it wasn't written by a handler.
-
07-04-19 10:15 #1180Senior Member

Posts: 309Alessandra
Has anyone seen this one? She seems to be posting often.
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...a/006514041827
-
07-04-19 10:13 #1179Senior Member

Posts: 309Yes. She has not bad reviews on these forums. Your "just ok" was better than most.
Originally Posted by Wildcard1
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-19 22:11 #1178Regular Member

Posts: 6Giles street chick
Hello,
I am new to this site and started reading some of the updated. Great info. Wish I had known about this site a month back bedore I saw this one.
Hoping to find a go to chick. But so far, not much luck.
She tries to rush you and keeps looking at the clock. And allot of excuses.
Overall it was just okay.
Personally, I would not repeat.
http://northwest-connecticut.skipthe...d/081752421337
-
07-03-19 20:42 #1177Senior Member

Posts: 362And that's enough internet for the day for me.
Originally Posted by Slickest
[View Original Post]
Glad you got out of there safely. I would have noped right out of there at the syringe and spoon part.
-
07-03-19 09:38 #1176Senior Member

Posts: 259The return of Lyric
I see Lyric has started posting on STG again. I always enjoyed her but haven't visited with her in over a year. Anyone have any recent experience with her?
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...y/021442822152
-
07-03-19 09:33 #1175Senior Member

Posts: 259Signs of demons.
Very unfortunate to hear as her deep throat skills are one of the truest and best around. Sadly, she has been progressing downward for a while now. Her lack of safe practices, along with the "boyfriend" issues is troublesome enough. Add into the mix the kitchen scene and it's just a matter of time before we start seeing warning posts like those for Heidi.
Originally Posted by Slickest
[View Original Post]
Sad state of affairs in the dirty water.
Thanks for the report.
-
07-03-19 08:50 #1174Regular Member

Posts: 2Angie
Saw her a few months ago, so so location north end, left 180 for hr. Mattress on floor, I get undressed she says she'll be right back, I sit there 15-20 minutes, then skinny little broad comes in sits next to me and starts talking about nothing, has marks all over, not attractive at all, she sees I'm not interested and says have a good night and goes back to adjacent room. So now half hour or so goes by I'm sitting on mattress in my underwear hearing people talking in kitchen. Another 15 go by and Angie shows up with large bag of food from Denny, s. The two girls chow down like no tomorrow, when finished Angie gives me decent BBBJ I finish quick, one and done, hey I'm old. Back to Angie good looking, nice body, but strange date waited 50 minutes or so on mattress on floor for 180 BJ. Won't repeat. But that body, LOL.
Originally Posted by Danny88
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-19 07:09 #1173Senior Member

Posts: 129Wow
Holy fuck man glad you got out unharmed that sounds scary af definitely don't like that shit.
Originally Posted by Slickest
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-19 06:28 #1172Regular Member

Posts: 10Recon from Naples, FL
Gentleman.
This one here is posting in Naples and says she is from your area. Just wanted to see if she was familiar and if you had pleasant experiences. Any information is appreciated. Thanks.
SS.
-
07-02-19 21:15 #1171Senior Member

Posts: 356Good report
In the sense that I won't waste a trip for that. I'm not sure how I would have reacted to the kitchen scene. “Signs of demons,” haha.
Thanks.
Originally Posted by Slickest
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-19 18:24 #1170Regular Member

Posts: 14Jessi, tatooed chick, signs of demons
Finally had a dream with Jessi. I've noticed she's been popular last few weeks here to figured to add my 0. 02. I used to see her quite often when she was in dirty water at the famous motel back in Jan-Mar time frame. So I reached out to her to set an apt and she responded right away. As always asked to buy some vodka and OJ. This was my first time going to Bristol. As others mentioned she ass on her own apt but the same guy who she used to date or whatever in dirty water is still with her. It seemed to me that he bothers her a lot and she wants to move out. So I walk in and left donation on the table. She made vodka+ OJ mix and we started sipping on it. We chatted for good 15 minutes or so since we had to catch on what transpired last 3 months or so. She definitely gained some weight as her boobs are nice and juicy now. So we laid down and start it of with lots of touching, DFK and BBBJ. 10 mins or so into the session, she stops, grabs money off the table and goes to the bathroom. I hear the window open and she gives money to that guy. Comes back to the room like nothing happened and we continue. Few minutes later she stops again, gets up and goes to the kitchen. I fallow thinking she will make another drink. She opens up the cabinet in the kitchen, pulls out the syringe and spoon out of the cabinet, heats up a doze and shoots herself into the hand. Gush of blood comes right after. She cleans up. I'm standing there naked and watch her do it in shock. She goes, stand right here as this is a major turn on for me or something into that effect. After she's done, she takes another sip of mix and we go back into the bedroom. She helps to stand the soldier again, we put the helmet on and start the pounding.
5 mins later, loud bang on the door. She gets up, dresses up goes outside. Comes back all bent out of shape, starts telling how she hates the guy, blah blah. I ask her what the heck is going on. She didn't say much but wanted to go outside again to talk to the guy. At that point, I'm like okay it is time to go. She gets even more frustrated, starts to apologize, blah blah, starts telling how she will get a new place an will see me there next time. I told her to take it easy and left.
-
07-02-19 08:32 #1169Senior Member

Posts: 551Diamond
I saw her last week at a clean apartment on a good street in Waterbury. 60 QV. Clean and pleasant, well spoken and no obvious signs of drugs. Nice body, a little bit of a gut but nothing saggy. Asked what I wanted and she gave great BBBJ and FS. Would repeat and recommend.
Originally Posted by SullyErna69
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





