Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,811 to 6,825 of 7835
-
06-05-19 08:45 #1025Senior Member

Posts: 660WARNING: Could this be some online sting in Waterbury?
I could be wrong fellows but these two ads seem awfully fishy.
http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...y/683532765718
http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...l/508323492810
-
06-04-19 20:01 #1024Senior Member

Posts: 309Haven't seen Bella. Met up with Jasmine today. They have been best friends for a long time. They have known each other before escorting. Jasmine only hosts one or two days a week. She has another job and she also dances. Anyway, I highly recommend Jasmine. Pictures in her post are real.
Originally Posted by Ilsw203
[View Original Post]
Jasmine and Bree are now my favorites. Bree has not posted for about a month. Texted her over the weekend. Says that she doesn't just do escorting. She says she has 2 other jobs and goes to school.
Those interested can PM me if you want.
-
06-04-19 06:08 #1023Senior Member

Posts: 199Nylah
http://northwest-connecticut.skipthe...h/540950885272
Saw this one last night next to Waterbury. She's a thick PR girl with a bit of a belly. But the back and tits make up for it. She let me play for a bit and instructed to do her doggy. Since it was just a qv I decided to stay in that position until completion. I'm not sure if she does BB because that's not my thing. She's also pretty attractive as well. She wasn't a clock watcher. However, I think next time I'm going to see if she will do 8. For the qv. Damage was a Benjamin, but I was already in area so I didn't negotiate.
-
06-03-19 12:08 #1022Senior Member

Posts: 625Your review
Thanks for the info. Does not sound like the type of provider you want to spend any time with. Sometimes even a good BBBJ isn't worth the risk. We all need to support each other and that's what I like about this site.
Originally Posted by Snowman2
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-19 09:13 #1021Senior Member

Posts: 304Squirt off.
Been there, done that.
Originally Posted by Legecy
[View Original Post]
Search the thread for my review.
-
06-03-19 07:14 #1020Senior Member

Posts: 254Squirt off.
Not worth it. When I was with her, she was falling asleep. Hooked on something big time, sores all over.
Originally Posted by Legecy
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-19 23:20 #1019Regular Member

Posts: 4I saw her some time ago and she was fun. Been meaning to go back. Was only there for a qv but it ended with my cum all over her face which was nice. She's also not lying about being a squirter.
Originally Posted by Legecy
[View Original Post]
I also think she's moved locations and is no longer on a certain street that was raided.
-
06-02-19 20:31 #1018Senior Member

Posts: 625MILF Waterbury
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...l/997323533689
Any info on this lady? Thinking about giving her a try.
-
05-31-19 17:51 #1017Senior Member

Posts: 380Seems that she's got pretty popular over the last few days. Enough to increase her rates to 3 an hour. Now that was fast!
Originally Posted by TwinSnow99
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-19 16:44 #1016Senior Member

Posts: 156Southington girl.
Dreamed about this girl this afternoon. Basically the girl in the pictures but slightly heavier but is eager to please. Offers bb service but I covered up. If your looking for a good pump and dump I would suggest.
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...o/005276917376
-
05-30-19 22:16 #1015Senior Member

Posts: 345I was planning a visit and then saw a post a few weeks ago on this site that stated she is closer to early forties years of age and pretty flabby and that the pictures were old and the low cut dirty white socks were a sure sign she is most likely shooting up check back through the post about two to three weeks back.
Originally Posted by Drtybury
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-19 15:20 #1014Senior Member

Posts: 353Bella Bellz and jasmine
So I came across Bella bellz on social media. Looks like her and jasmine are friends. I might inquire about a doubles session.
-
05-30-19 10:19 #1013Senior Member

Posts: 380I've tried texting her twice and she doesn't answer. Does she only take phone calls? Or maybe the new posts have made her more popular?
Originally Posted by Gramma
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-19 09:26 #1012Senior Member

Posts: 930Bella Bellz
That is her, She references a link to her site for more info / pics but she took the site down due to many references of hidden cameras and making secret recordings.
Originally Posted by Gramma
[View Original Post]
It basically freaked out potential clients. The link to her personal webpage: https://www.bellabellzfeet.com/ is DEAD.
-
05-30-19 07:56 #1011Senior Member

Posts: 45Bella?
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...a/293463982084
Is this Bella from the southington Plainville area? Trying to find her listing.
If not, any info?












Reply With Quote





