Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,676 to 6,690 of 7841
-
07-01-19 15:25 #1166Senior Member

Posts: 259Ms Flexible?
Good day, brethren. She usually posts in Northwest and there was an inquiry posted in that thread by another user. Unfortunately, the only feedback was from a new member with limited credibility. Since many of us Waterbury area mongers periodically travel outside of our zone, I was hoping someone may have some experience with Miss Flexible. May be TGTBT but I'm admittedly intrigued! Thanks in advance!
http://northwest-connecticut.skipthe...h/950289120752
-
07-01-19 14:59 #1165Senior Member

Posts: 2892 million miles!!
When it comes to advice I defer to you Sir. Thanks Playboy.
Originally Posted by Playboy17
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-19 14:49 #1164Senior Member

Posts: 304Angie
The question should be why?? She has around 2 million miles on her! Been around over a decade!! You do the math!! There are alot of reviews about her in Hartford as well. Stay safe Playboy.
Originally Posted by Danny88
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-19 10:53 #1163Senior Member

Posts: 289Angie wtby
Anyone see her or have any info?
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...e/383193703208
-
06-30-19 19:10 #1162Senior Member

Posts: 476Not exaggerating she is all of 80 lb soaking wet.
Originally Posted by Pipes123
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-19 18:52 #1161Senior Member

Posts: 643http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...y/937105388818
Originally Posted by Bbctrev
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-19 18:42 #1160Senior Member

Posts: 309Don't know about Bella, but Jasmine made a big effort to diet and lose weight. I read some of her old twitter comments, when she was on the program. I haven't seen Bella. I have seen Jasmine. From my conversations with Jasmine, Bella is extremely thin. She told me Bella weighed about 82 pounds. Maybe an exaggeration. I don't know I have not seen Bella. I have seen Jasmine twice. She is thin, not skinny. I will see her again. She is a favorite. My other favorite (Bree), it seems she may have moved on.
Originally Posted by BBFreak
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-19 18:31 #1159Senior Member

Posts: 792Which Jessi are you talking about? Link?
Originally Posted by Prober
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-19 18:09 #1158Senior Member

Posts: 643Jessi
Finally got to see Jessi. In the course of our conversations, she told me she is moving to a new location on Broad St, and to meet her there. Small house, parking in the rear, easy to get to.
I think she is sharing it with a guy until she gets another place, as the place was occupied and the guy was watching TV in the living room the whole time. Weird. Reminds me of crazy Leigh from Springfield, whose BF would stay in the bathroom the whole time.
Anyway, after driving through a raging thunderstorm to get there, we met outside of said house. She went in first to tell the guy to disappear. Then I was allowed in.
Got undressed and got on a bed on the floor, which I HATE. Started with some DFK while I played with her boobs. They are much larger than the pix. Then onto a great BBBJ.
She asked what I wanted to do and I said I wanted to do the "over the edge of the bed" face pounding. She stacked up some pillows and laid down on her back on the edge. I gave her the much anticipated face fucking I came for. Then, I laid back down and she gave me a BBBJCIM, spit it out. A great BBBJ overall. And for 80. "I'll be back". Glad she is out of Waterbury.
http://hartford.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/8606097700-would-love-to-see-y/937105388818
-
06-30-19 14:21 #1157Senior Member

Posts: 375Can anyone verify if she's legit
Checking this cutie out.
Can't find info.
Anyone know of her.
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...y/416173164737
-
06-30-19 06:53 #1156Senior Member

Posts: 141Not denying that possibility. I'm careful about how I word things and.
Originally Posted by BBFreak
[View Original Post]
Have a rendrncy to accentuate the positive, unless they do me wrong.
This is their livelihood.
-
06-30-19 06:28 #1155Senior Member

Posts: 660Thanks for the review. Maybe not an IV user but both of these girls have lost an extreme amount of weight over the past last year.
Originally Posted by CTHobbyist
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-19 23:01 #1154Senior Member

Posts: 353Jasmine
Finally met with the elusive jasmine today. Great girl all around, and enjoys doing this. Will def repeat in the future whenever I can get a hold of her LOL.
-
06-29-19 16:30 #1153Senior Member

Posts: 141Jasmine
Saw Bella's friend Jasmine today in Naugy.
Very pretty, sweet girl. A-cups. Bubbly. Great smile. Not an IV user.
1 hour 1. 8. Very nice DFK. Responsive DATY, trimmed not shaved.
Very nice BBBJ. Will definitely repeat.
-
06-29-19 12:25 #1152Senior Member

Posts: 57[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.
Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!











Reply With Quote





