Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 572 of 662 FirstFirst ... 72 472 522 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 622 ... LastLast
Results 8,566 to 8,580 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1356

    Wires crossed

    Quote Originally Posted by ARegularGuy  [View Original Post]
    I think we got our links mixed up. I was inquiring about the Oxford girl: http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...d/838705233242.

    I don't get any hits on the images with Tineye or google cept for other STG posts.

    ARG.
    I wrote in response to your response to Wabbit, he was responding to Jester and the fake ad using the pornstar pics. You must have thought Wabbit's response was to your post about Ashliegh.

  2. #1355

    Kitty

    What was the donation?

    Quote Originally Posted by WorkingStiffy  [View Original Post]
    I been seeing a lot of poor performance reviews and rip offs. Thanks all for sharing. I however had a recent great experience with Kitty. Had not seen her in a while and we hooked up this week. She remembers everything I like and always is eager to please without drama. Definitely recommend a visit to my favorite MILF. Treat her well gents and she will purr.

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...n/903742250633

  3. #1354

    Good review

    I been seeing a lot of poor performance reviews and rip offs. Thanks all for sharing. I however had a recent great experience with Kitty. Had not seen her in a while and we hooked up this week. She remembers everything I like and always is eager to please without drama. Definitely recommend a visit to my favorite MILF. Treat her well gents and she will purr.

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...n/903742250633

  4. #1353
    Quote Originally Posted by Patten  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen genie lately? She texted me looking to set something up out of the blue saying she is running specials. Seems kinda off.
    I'm certain she's using again. I was a frequent visitor for the more than 2 years, but I haven't seen her since January. The last time I saw her she was intoxicated and belligerent. After dealing with her nonsense for about 25 min, we started our session and after about 5 minutes in she said I was out of time. She snatched up the donation and became very aggressive. When I became upset she started swearing at me and made accusations of me ripper her off in the past and I just left.

    After nearly 6 months of avoiding her, I reached out yesterday and said I need an hour to set things up. She continued to call and text me afterwards. When I finally responded about how I said I needed time, please be patient, she got even worse. After that I jut ignored her. In the past whenever she acted crazy it was the drugs. One time she even duped me into bringing her to her dealer.

    She is on my avoid list.

    In another note, I met with Ashleigh from Oxford. I recently saw some inquiries as to her legitimacy. Nice girl, beautiful face. Has some baby damage. Overall good time for $. Probably won't repeat, no reason just didn't do it for me.

  5. #1352

    Genie

    Quote Originally Posted by Patten  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen genie lately? She texted me looking to set something up out of the blue saying she is running specials. Seems kinda off.
    Saw her Wednesday told me she's just trying to see her regulars. As always a great time.

  6. #1351

    Genie

    Has anyone seen genie lately? She texted me looking to set something up out of the blue saying she is running specials. Seems kinda off.

  7. #1350

    Wires crossed

    I think we got our links mixed up. I was inquiring about the Oxford girl: http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...d/838705233242.

    I don't get any hits on the images with Tineye or google cept for other STG posts.

    ARG.

    Quote Originally Posted by BebeBozzo  [View Original Post]
    Pornstar Reya Sunshine comes up first thing in Google image search.

  8. #1349

    Borrowed pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by ARegularGuy  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't find any matches on any of those pics. Either way, has anyone test driven?

    ARG.
    Pornstar Reya Sunshine comes up first thing in Google image search.

  9. #1348

    Cam Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by ARegularGuy  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't find any matches on any of those pics. Either way, has anyone test driven?

    ARG.
    Searching her picture shows many ads from Utah to Delaware.

  10. #1347

    Cam girl

    I couldn't find any matches on any of those pics. Either way, has anyone test driven?

    ARG.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wabbitt9  [View Original Post]
    Pics belong to some cam girl. So unless she's randomly decided to branch out into low end escorting. This is faker than Mia Khalifa's tits.

  11. #1346
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester45  [View Original Post]
    Lookin for any info on this one. Seems TGTBT.

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...y/871733717901
    Pics belong to some cam girl. So unless she's randomly decided to branch out into low end escorting. This is faker than Mia Khalifa's tits.

  12. #1345

    Same Oxford girl

    Quote Originally Posted by ARegularGuy  [View Original Post]
    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...d/838705233242

    Can't seem to find any other review pro or con. Any seniors taken a test drive?

    ARG.
    Is this the same girl from oxford? I know pics and numbers are different but I thought the oxford girl was Ashleigh too.

  13. #1344

    Ashleigh

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...d/838705233242

    Can't seem to find any other review pro or con. Any seniors taken a test drive?

    ARG.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomm42  [View Original Post]
    I have a feeling that isn't a real review.

  14. #1343

    New girl?

    FAKE. Doubt any of them on skip the games would know how to accept cryptocurrency for payment. Bullshit number too. Plus language that I never see "Cum to my face is allowed babe".

    Quote Originally Posted by Jester45  [View Original Post]
    Lookin for any info on this one. Seems TGTBT.

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...y/871733717901

  15. #1342

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Jester45  [View Original Post]
    Lookin for any info on this one. Seems TGTBT.

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...y/871733717901
    You picked up on it and I agree it does seem TGTBT. (always go with the "spidey" feeling) The ad lists in inches and cm. With those breasts most SW's would not say medium (size), also she listed just about every activity, including Greek. Last, she writes that she likes to be tied up, (submissive) I can't imagine any SW would say that, it opens them up to a sex assault, in the name of domination. The pictures are new, didn't come up as stock, but they could be shrunk or the cartoon stuff added afterwards to change them, and phone number is not helpful anymore, the number is from Dallas, but everyone under 35 is using cell phones and moving with those numbers are all over the USA, but no reviews under the number. Contact might find she requires a down payment for an appointment. Last week someone mentioned when they say they accept every form of payment it is usually a bad ad, makes sense, what SW can work with cryptocurency?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape