Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 573 of 662 FirstFirst ... 73 473 523 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 623 ... LastLast
Results 8,581 to 8,595 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1341

    New girl?

    Lookin for any info on this one. Seems TGTBT.

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...y/871733717901

  2. #1340
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveLong2016  [View Original Post]
    I have been back and forth with this one. She lives around the greenwood area, and quoted me for 100 qv, 140 hh, and 180 hr.

    Wicked cute tho.

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...o/846450861704
    Did you finally meet her?

  3. #1339

    Fake review. ?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBoy7  [View Original Post]
    Meet with Ashleigh from oxford had a great time she did everything that we talked about in the text FS hh didn't rush me. She has an amazing ass and nice tits!
    I have a feeling that isn't a real review.

  4. #1338
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Are those her real pics? Previous reviews aren't as gracious as yours.
    I don't believe that's a real review. 9 out of 10 guys can't be wrong! It's obviously written by her or her pimp boyfriend.

  5. #1337
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveLong2016  [View Original Post]
    I have been back and forth with this one. She lives around the greenwood area, and quoted me for 100 qv, 140 hh, and 180 hr.

    Wicked cute tho.

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...o/846450861704
    I have been very intrigued by her but no reviews or post about her on here or anywhere else so I haven't pulled the trigger yet.

  6. #1336

    Oxford

    Are those her real pics? Previous reviews aren't as gracious as yours.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBoy7  [View Original Post]
    Meet with Ashleigh from oxford had a great time she did everything that we talked about in the text FS hh didn't rush me. She has an amazing ass and nice tits!

  7. #1335

    Kat 5'7 Green Eyed Sicilian & Puertorican Queen With Great Curves

    I have been back and forth with this one. She lives around the greenwood area, and quoted me for 100 qv, 140 hh, and 180 hr.

    Wicked cute tho.

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...o/846450861704

  8. #1334
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #1333

    Any info please

    Hey guys any info on either one would be much appreciated. Just trying to be safe after that last sting operation.

    Which is the better one?

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...e/226130790813

    Or.

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...t/352549207031

  10. #1332

    Great time!

    Meet with Ashleigh from oxford had a great time she did everything that we talked about in the text FS hh didn't rush me. She has an amazing ass and nice tits!

  11. #1331

    Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    She's been around for awhile. I think she bounces between Worcester and Providence. I have texted with her. All covered services. No DATY! I passed. Good luck.
    I saw her. The above is true. But a very nice girl. I think her boyfriend is at the hotel with her. He walked in the hotel as soon as I walked out and just looked at me weird. But over all I will likely repeat. If you've been wanting to see an ebony woman. She is for you.

  12. #1330
    Quote Originally Posted by FooooBar420  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Layla? Her a $$ looks great in the pictures but I'd like to hear from anyone that's actually met her. Anyone know what her donations are?

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...a/078473272543
    She's been around for awhile. I think she bounces between Worcester and Providence. I have texted with her. All covered services. No DATY! I passed. Good luck.

  13. #1329

    Layla.

    Has anyone seen Layla? Her a $$ looks great in the pictures but I'd like to hear from anyone that's actually met her. Anyone know what her donations are?

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...a/078473272543

  14. #1328

    Genie

    Did genie reach out to anyone else today? Seems like she Kind of really needs an appointment. But it's not the first time she's done with. So I'm just curious. It's been a month or so since I've seen her. So if someone who's seen her in the last couple weeks PM me. Thanks.

  15. #1327
    Thank you for TOFTT on this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Homer1123  [View Original Post]
    Calista, boy should I have just went with my other girl in the area. She's off in a motel, people were outside doing work on a car, walked past them in broad day with the girl standing at the door, talk about an awkward walk back to the car after an hour, just a notice if you are one of the people that don't like to be seen going in. She tells me she doesn't have a condom and that she texted me to pick one up (which she never did), 2. $$ an hr. Was the damage, she's a smoker she's okay looking, younger, and a smoker decent size jugs. She started off talking for 15 minutes before hand knowing it was in the time. Mechanical BBBJ for an hour that made me finish towards the last 10 minutes. Like I've seen once before, should've just lit my money on fire.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape