Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,831 to 25,845 of 30797
-
07-03-19 07:49 #4967Regular Member

Posts: 17Could you clarify?
Sorry, I'm not following. I have signed up and registered at BKS but have no idea how to get VIP.
Originally Posted by Svt4628
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
07-02-19 19:53 #4966Senior Member

Posts: 105Can you please send us the link?
Originally Posted by NooneAtal
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
Firestix.
-
07-02-19 19:03 #4965Senior Member

Posts: 149They post the newbies on Eros and the vets on the BKS site only. It's member simple to get registered and cleared for VIP access.
Originally Posted by MilesDeeper
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-19 13:39 #4964Senior Member

Posts: 122Bks
How does one go about getting a pic of these bks?
Originally Posted by PubGfe
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-19 12:02 #4963Senior Member

Posts: 458Nadia
Been curious about this one for awhile. A little older than the pics. No signs of demons. Stays at the popular spot on 55. BBBJ (excellent). No fit. Cfs. Mish&canine. Very pleasant and happy. 2 Franklin's for H. Will repeat.
-
07-02-19 09:44 #4962Senior Member

Posts: 269Sexy Nikki of Raleigh
Finally got the chance to visit with Nikki. She is everything you would want in a provider. Great attitude, great looks, outstanding service, and true GFE. Definitely a keeper. Rates were 80/120/200. Well worth the price of admission.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...n/609095967711
-
07-02-19 06:16 #4961Senior Member

Posts: 190First time. Newbie girl
Awesome. Thank you.
Originally Posted by GolferDude123
[View Original Post]
Sounds like could be fun!
-
07-01-19 22:32 #4960Senior Member

Posts: 239If you are looking for short / thick and haven't seen this one, I recommend going for something reliable.
Originally Posted by BasRutten
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/28070559/
-
07-01-19 17:56 #4959Senior Member

Posts: 688Brother, you were very very lucky! Well, at least one monger had a good time with her!
Originally Posted by SecretCrush
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-19 15:17 #4958Senior Member

Posts: 329Senior Members Please Help!
I have been seeing these ads for a while and really want to try it out. But I can not find any info on her and she has already changed numbers a couple of times. No name in ads either which is a red flag for me. Any senior members have info? Thanks!
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...t/428445802113
-
07-01-19 11:24 #4957Senior Member

Posts: 329Violet. An oldie but still goodie
Saw that Violet was in Raleigh this weekend. For those who do not know her, she is not a 20 something spinner. She is in her 40's, has some mid-section baby damage but she is a really great woman. Made the call and was at her door in 30 minutes flat. She had a nice tan going on. We have seen each other before so I was greeted warmly. She was freshly showered. BBBJ, daty, and numerous positions. She does not like CIM or greek. However, IMHO, her head game is super and most importantly, her pussy is still one of the tightest and wettest I have ever experienced. She fucks like a porn star, she is multi O and my sessions with her are consistently amazing. As always, YMMV but she has never once let me down.
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....4799267/violet
-
07-01-19 11:21 #4956Senior Member

Posts: 125Any intel?
https://aypapi.com.raleigh.listcrawl...post/34821084/
I thought someone commented on her in the past but can't locate. Anyone have info to share?
-
07-01-19 09:16 #4955Senior Member

Posts: 90Prep
Thank you. That was a fantastic reply. I actually started a prep cycle to be safe from my dr. Now my anxiety makes me wonder what that is doing to my body.
Thank you again!
.
Originally Posted by SecretCrush
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-19 22:18 #4954Senior Member

Posts: 149A lot of the girls in this business (even the addict's) often get tested monthly. I know rehab and visits to their uncle often require it. That said, sharing needles is by far the most likely way to get exposed. Even so, having completely unprotected sex with a sex worker you are still (as a man) very unlikely to contract HIV.
Check out this article below:
https://www.poz.com/article/HIV-risk-25382-5829
I get your fear, but I think that shouldn't be something to concern yourself over too much. Herpes, HPV and a million other things are far more likely, but obviously a lot more manageable.
Originally Posted by Hoganmike04
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-19 21:23 #4953Senior Member

Posts: 90Just curious
Okay, don't get mad at me for asking. I am just curious on your thoughts. Especially with my recent situation of having blood on me from a provider. Do you think many of these girls that we review have hiv? I am guessing it's a strong possibility. Why's your thoughts?










Reply With Quote




