Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,846 to 25,860 of 30798
-
06-30-19 21:23 #4953Senior Member

Posts: 90Just curious
Okay, don't get mad at me for asking. I am just curious on your thoughts. Especially with my recent situation of having blood on me from a provider. Do you think many of these girls that we review have hiv? I am guessing it's a strong possibility. Why's your thoughts?
-
06-30-19 21:12 #4952Regular Member

Posts: 28[URL]Seeking.com[/URL]
Is seeking.com worth the time or are the girls fake "bots" to get you to spend money on their site?
-
06-30-19 15:21 #4951Senior Member

Posts: 149Took a risk
So after failing with Rain and Taylor, I took at look at ads this morning, and noticed Ariel posting again. She's had a ton of bad review in f-ville, with the most common complaint of robbing. However, her partner died a bit ago and he was mostly the one doing the robbing.
So I said fuck it, I had serious ginger fever. I figured I don't give a shit if I get robbed, and would just hand over whatever, but I'm not the easiest mark as far as looks go. I called her up and she asked me to pick up cigs and lube. I needed gas anyway so I went and got them. I figured since it was our fist visit together I was going to go out of my way and see what it got me.
Well, when I got there, she had a bf / pimp in her room that walked out as soon as I texted. She saw me drive in and came to my car to basically say not to worry about him. I came in, laid down the donation and she went to light a cig but said "shit, I don't have my lighter". She ran out to get it from him, I got dressed and ready for confrontation. She came back in, latched the door and got undressed. We had a good time.
The good:
She's a 10/10 as far as her body goes. I'm very attracted to her face as well, but like I said, ginger fever. She was very tight, I didn't last long.
The bad:
She's on stuff as we all know. She actually had surgery on her forearm because of an abscess, and had bandages on. I hate seeing someone in this kind of shape, she could be a rock star.
The damage:
130 for hh.
I would repeat again, although as much fun as I had I feel guilty knowing her habits. I really hope she cleans up. I told her the story of our old friend ivy and what happened to her, but I doubt it will make a difference.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...s/354201567520
-
06-30-19 15:16 #4950Regular Member

Posts: 28I agree
Either very expensive or simply not real.
Originally Posted by BartonFink
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-19 14:03 #4949Regular Member

Posts: 18A Google search reveals those are photos of a Playboy model.
Originally Posted by BartonFink
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-19 11:55 #4948Senior Member

Posts: 149I avoided.
I like the way Rain looks, and combine that with an offer of a threesome, and I texted to set up an appt. The rate was 300 for 2 girls for HH. I said ok, what's the location and the reply was "hurry baby we are waiting for you".
The ad said north Raleigh, so I guessed the location and headed that way, and sent a couple "need the address" txts. I arrived at one of the usual hotels, parked and made a call. Not sure who answered but it sounded like aircraft fucking control in the room, a couple other girls all talking on the phone trying to arrange landing patterns. Big turn off right away, but they were in the same hotel it turns out.
So now I've confirmed location I told them I was already nearby, and she said ok, it's 325 for a hh with two girls. Inflation is a *****, it went up about a dollar a minute. I didn't give a shit and said ok, and she said "pull down by the blue corolla at the last building and call back and I'll tell you the room". I drove to the end, no blue corolla. I drove around all 3 buildings, no blue car period. I park at the end and call the phone, no answer. I saw Rain walking on the balcony from one room to the next with a black girl.
At this point I'm fed up, and ghosted. I got a text a few minutes later that said "have you parked? Then "oh sorry left my phone in the other room". I went home. Maybe I missed out, but my patience was wore thin, and it sounded like they had about 5 other guys in a holding pattern, so not my style.
Maybe I'll try another time, but I doubt it.
Originally Posted by Marauder910
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-19 11:45 #4947Senior Member

Posts: 546Threesome with Rain and Tylor
Is that Taylor in the second link?
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-19 11:36 #4946Senior Member

Posts: 530Hint #4
Hint #4: Her first ad posts at 5:10 and she gets an "OMG, take a look at this one" web post at 5:30.
Originally Posted by BartonFink
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-19 11:33 #4945Senior Member

Posts: 186Angel. Meet a MILF
Anyone have any experience with Angel?
https://40up.com.raleigh.listcrawler...788258/raleigh
-
06-30-19 11:12 #4944Regular Member

Posts: 4Capital, right off 440. She said she's brand new, the profession interested her so was giving it a go. She was in town for the night, stays closer to Fayetteville but wanted to make return trips.
Originally Posted by BobComet333
[View Original Post]
She's easy at least 200. She was great, really nice girl, hope she gets treated well.
-
06-30-19 10:08 #4943Senior Member

Posts: 29Angel on New Bern
I have seen Angel on new Bern several times. She is a great provider and also offers car dates if you want to get away from the knights inn area. I don't like that hotel and wish she'd find a better spot. Especially for her level of service. Usually it's been 80 but she will do 60 Rose's for car date. She keeps to herself with her girlfriend and doesn't have demons. I think she will only be around for a little but because she said she wants to move back to Maryland. Treat her right. She does great BBBJ CIM and FS covered.
Originally Posted by Tooter
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-19 09:15 #4942Senior Member

Posts: 176Good time and donation. Not great on communication or being on time.
Originally Posted by Hiamey
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-19 07:32 #4941Senior Member

Posts: 190First time. Newbie girl
She looks interesting. Def nice tits.
Originally Posted by GolferDude123
[View Original Post]
Never seen her posts before.
Not much info on her page.
What part of city is she staying?
Is bigger in you opinion like 180-200 lbs?
-
06-30-19 05:51 #4940Senior Member

Posts: 324Looking for a different experience
Looking for local. (Raleigh, Durham) dom type experience. There is Mistress Molly and her crew, Mistress Blaze and her crew, and a couple others that I am investigating.
Anyone have a experience with these or other locals feel free to PM. Was looking in the next couple of weeks.
-
06-30-19 02:30 #4939Senior Member

Posts: 168It's always a wise move to right click on any photo that looks too good to be true. A simple right click and "search on Google" indicates that she's a well known Internet model.
Hint #2: she describes herself as a Mom. Describing oneself as a Wife is equally problematic.
Hint #3: she's unclear about her location. Most "real girls" will indicate a town at very least, and usually an identifying street.
I know, it's terribly unfair, but neither of us are fucking bitches that pretty without an assload of cash.
Life sucks, then you die. Or as Morty says, "Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's going to die. Come watch TV?
Originally Posted by SolGiver
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





