Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12111

    Coral

    Any new intel on this one?

  2. #12110

    Phoenix

    Went to Phoenix and had a nice time. Putting my clothes back on, she smoothed out of the towels on the table. So my apologies to the next guy. (I was in the morning, and hopefully on clean towels. Not holding my breath.).

  3. #12109

    Feel the heat

    AC is not working at Tuscon, for the true desert feel to your massage. Would have enjoyed it, if not for the 6 interruptions at the doorbell. It's off my list, again.

  4. #12108

    Queen

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty up-to-date on Indy spas but I don't know of any Queen Spa.
    5100 S Emerson.

  5. #12107
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Queen Spa?

    Quote Originally Posted by John6922  [View Original Post]
    I went to the Queen Spa today, the girl there is very friendly, the massage is very good, I will be back next week.
    I'm pretty up-to-date on Indy spas but I don't know of any Queen Spa.

  6. #12106

    Queen spa

    I went to the Queen Spa today, the girl there is very friendly, the massage is very good, I will be back next week.

  7. #12105
    Quote Originally Posted by GeezerGlide  [View Original Post]
    I get so confused by the names. Is this Wei Wei at Ruby? Where is Lei Lei? Phoenix?

    Geezer.
    Yes at the Phoenix.

    The names and where they are at is confusing at times.

  8. #12104

    Where is there?

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzy1  [View Original Post]
    For those that enjoyed her company and those nice store boughts she has she is back with us. Got in town testerday and starts work today. Not sure who has left or is already there as I haven't been there in awhile.
    I get so confused by the names. Is this Wei Wei at Ruby? Where is Lei Lei? Phoenix?

    Geezer.

  9. #12103

    Lei lei

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzy1  [View Original Post]
    For those that enjoyed her company and those nice store boughts she has she is back with us. Got in town testerday and starts work today. Not sure who has left or is already there as I haven't been there in awhile.
    Where are you referring to?

  10. #12102

    LeiLei

    For those that enjoyed her company and those nice store boughts she has she is back with us. Got in town testerday and starts work today. Not sure who has left or is already there as I haven't been there in awhile.

  11. #12101

    Sylvia

    Was wondering if anyone had seen Sylvia didn't see any reviews.

  12. #12100

    Linda

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianWeakness  [View Original Post]
    I'm told Linda will be away a while. Does anyone know if she is at another provider or just out of town?
    Linda will not be returning; she left for New York and has no plans of returning. A new girl will be arriving soon. Wei Wei is still at BB and gives an excellent massage.

  13. #12099

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by JhnSmth  [View Original Post]
    As a general rule, if they have reviews disabled, it means they are a rip off.
    I look on this site occasionally. I have noticed a few providers on there with negative reviews in the past and the next time I look their reviews are disabled. Why would you want to disable good reviews?

  14. #12098

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by Action52  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully it turns out to be a good visit. I was wondering if anyone had info on her as well.
    What are her rates? I'm looking to schedule.

    Thanks!

  15. #12097

    Always New

    Quote Originally Posted by ManWithPants  [View Original Post]
    Last two times I came here I got women giving BJs and FS. Next time I came in, some woman kept insisting that I was new and would only give me a HJ.

    WTF? I guess the level of service is given to whoever is in at that moment, but I prefer to know I'm going to get great service every time I come in.
    Try asking their Chinese name and use it next time you visit. Tell them your unique nickname or learn a couple of Chinese phrases that might also help them remember you. Otherwise most of us must look the same in dim light. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape