Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12097

    Always New

    Quote Originally Posted by ManWithPants  [View Original Post]
    Last two times I came here I got women giving BJs and FS. Next time I came in, some woman kept insisting that I was new and would only give me a HJ.

    WTF? I guess the level of service is given to whoever is in at that moment, but I prefer to know I'm going to get great service every time I come in.
    Try asking their Chinese name and use it next time you visit. Tell them your unique nickname or learn a couple of Chinese phrases that might also help them remember you. Otherwise most of us must look the same in dim light. LOL.

  2. #12096

    Mountain Aire

    Last two times I came here I got women giving BJs and FS. Next time I came in, some woman kept insisting that I was new and would only give me a HJ.

    WTF? I guess the level of service is given to whoever is in at that moment, but I prefer to know I'm going to get great service every time I come in.

  3. #12095

    Very true

    Quote Originally Posted by Indplsgent4fu  [View Original Post]
    Waste of time. Pics are not accurate, and she is VERY rough.
    The pics must be 10 years old and another 50 lbs ago. Stay away unless you like floppy flab.

  4. #12094

    Star

    Quote Originally Posted by Indplsgent4fu  [View Original Post]
    Waste of time. Pics are not accurate, and she is very rough.
    Thank you, Indplsgent4 fu and JhnSmth. It looks like my Spidey sense was accurate and a reminder to not think with the little head.

  5. #12093

    Rub ratings

    Quote Originally Posted by OlHenry  [View Original Post]
    I live across the river from Louisville and normally post in those forums. I am coming to Indy next week for work and have been reading through your fair city.

    I was wondering about Starr: https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/123227.

    She looks really hot but I question the accurancy of her pics. One of those posted--see below--is time stamped from 2007. I would appreciate any help that can be passed on. OH.
    As a general rule, if they have reviews disabled, it means they are a rip off.

  6. #12092

    Starr

    Quote Originally Posted by OlHenry  [View Original Post]
    I live across the river from Louisville and normally post in those forums. I am coming to Indy next week for work and have been reading through your fair city.

    I was wondering about Starr: https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/123227.

    She looks really hot but I question the accurancy of her pics. One of those posted--see below--is time stamped from 2007. I would appreciate any help that can be passed on. OH.
    Waste of time. Pics are not accurate, and she is VERY rough.

  7. #12091

    “N” spa east wash

    Tried this place 2 x this week and have drawn the same older masseuse each time. Great massage but no tease so I didn't push my luck. I asked my masseuse if Sophie was working and she said maybe next week. As I was leaving today, a very young cute girl was sitting behind counter. . Anyone have any better luck with younger masseuse?

    GB.

  8. #12090
    Quote Originally Posted by MellowGuy1  [View Original Post]
    Any experience with this provider? Losing track with all the name changes (savannah, Skyla, Emma). I think she had another name before savanna I could be mistaken. Her add looks great if safe location, legit and reasonable on the wallet.

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/144861
    For the love of god NO! She is a known scammer. AVOID.

  9. #12089

    Starr

    I live across the river from Louisville and normally post in those forums. I am coming to Indy next week for work and have been reading through your fair city.

    I was wondering about Starr: https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/123227.

    She looks really hot but I question the accurancy of her pics. One of those posted--see below--is time stamped from 2007. I would appreciate any help that can be passed on. OH.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails f81143f1892b46c9c48d673e2a5afcc2.jpg‎  

  10. #12088

    Franklin

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishGuy11  [View Original Post]
    South of 65 is all I can think of. Search the forum on the two AMPs there.
    The one I knew about was west of 65. It is just off of 31 and just north of Main Street.

  11. #12087

    Any experience?

    Any experience with this provider? Losing track with all the name changes (savannah, Skyla, Emma). I think she had another name before savanna I could be mistaken. Her add looks great if safe location, legit and reasonable on the wallet.

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/144861

  12. #12086

    Franklin

    Quote Originally Posted by OtisC  [View Original Post]
    Any fun AMPs or other massage providers off I65 South of 465. Will be visiting this weekend but pressed for time. No time to travel very far.

    Thanks.
    South of 65 is all I can think of. Search the forum on the two AMPs there.

  13. #12085

    Closings?

    Not in indy right now but one of my regular girls said that indy had 6 parlors close by police. Is this a vicious rumor or true?

  14. #12084

    Supposed to see today

    Quote Originally Posted by DrHung  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with Ashley on RubRatings?
    Hopefully it turns out to be a good visit. I was wondering if anyone had info on her as well.

  15. #12083

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by DrHung  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with Ashley on RubRatings?
    I saw her a couple times when she was on the west side. Pretty girl, decent massage and HE. Decent conversation during massage which she does on her bed. She starts out in bra and panties. Bra can be removed but no roaming down below. Not sure if anymore on the menu after continued visits.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape