Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 2145
-
07-17-19 18:30 #345Regular Member

Posts: 2Lily. One worth writing about.
Beautiful and young. Pics are accurate. She does have some baby damage, but very sexy and accommodating. I am definitely going to revist.
http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com...o/172208841038
-
07-10-19 23:13 #344Senior Member

Posts: 886The teeth?
Originally Posted by RwingPplay
[View Original Post]
I know. I had to ask.
-
07-10-19 18:55 #343Senior Member

Posts: 86Deanna
Visited her a couple times, and she's nice and sweet, just not my type, especially the teeth.
Originally Posted by Macatawa
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-19 23:11 #342Senior Member

Posts: 886Deanna does more than give a performance IMO. She gets into every session so much that you will leave believing you are her favorite and special client. She is the true definition of GFE.
Originally Posted by SlyGuy12
[View Original Post]
So has been my experience. Been seeing her twice a month for much of this year, and I still look forward to every session with as much anticipation as the first.
-
07-09-19 18:44 #341Senior Member

Posts: 86Take control
Anyone tried this one at all?
http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com...o/520032503618
-
07-08-19 21:38 #340Senior Member

Posts: 1700Deanna
Deanna in Kalamazoo is solid, and Sydney Love in BC is good. Deanna is a little bit older, but gives an outstanding performance. Sydney is on the pricier side, but she also gives a great performance.
Originally Posted by RwingPplay
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-19 18:00 #339Senior Member

Posts: 86Star
Thank you for the review. Will stay away! Wish there were still reliable providers out there. Haven't found any in quite some time. Any one out there have any recommendations in West MI (BC, Kzoo, GR etc)?
Originally Posted by SlyGuy12
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-19 16:28 #338Senior Member

Posts: 1700That's STar
That is Star. I had a couple of solid appointments with her about a year ago. Then she started to go down hill with the candi. Pimp / BF would sit in the parking lot. She then had a report of cash and dash. All of this made me uncomfortable enough to not see her again. She also went a little fatal attraction on me. Would call my hobby phone day and night when she needed candi. She threatened to tell my wife (she passed away about a year before this) I just won't see her anymore.
Originally Posted by RwingPplay
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-19 15:12 #337Senior Member

Posts: 86Intel
Anyone seen this one? Seen her ads posted a long time ago and just recently saw her posting again, with same pics as before.
http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com...b/114910681935
-
07-04-19 15:27 #336Senior Member

Posts: 1700Casinos
Vidi Guy, your best bet might be the Casino. Whenever an event comes to BC (like the balloons) they work the bars. There were 3 I could identify last night, but couldn't partake because I had friends from out of town with me.
Originally Posted by VidiGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-19 23:45 #335Senior Member

Posts: 886She has only had negative reviews.
Originally Posted by VidiGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-19 14:39 #334Senior Member

Posts: 199Sydney
You will not do better than Sydney in my humble opinion. If I lived in BC she would get all my $$. She works bankers hours during the week, no weekends but is worth the wait.
Originally Posted by VidiGuy
[View Original Post]
http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com...e/105094215789
-
06-29-19 11:41 #333Senior Member

Posts: 1288She's a NO
Vidi Guy,
Originally Posted by VidiGuy
[View Original Post]
Other mongers have recommended that you don't see this lady who's in your link.
You can do better I'm sure.
There were several reviews on her a while (months) back.
They were Not Positive at all.
The 1 I recall the most I believe was from SlyGuy (a senior here) ?
Pics were inaccurate.
It said not only marginal provider / service, but at the time definite Drug Abuse evidence (I recall track marks visible).
I personally never dreamt of her, altho she's been posting a long time, under several names.
Just look back or scrap the thought of her totally.
The past reviews are there.
YMMV, as we know.
Be Safe.
JJ / Kzoo.
-
06-29-19 10:37 #332Senior Member

Posts: 39Coming to BC for the 4th.
Any info on this provider?
http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com...t/773343482372
Any other recommendations would be great!
-
06-29-19 06:49 #331Senior Member

Posts: 287Anyone
I'm interested in her also. Has anyone else dreamed of her. Besides one post. Hard.
Originally Posted by HighHardOne
[View Original Post]
Be safe.











Reply With Quote



