Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 2146
-
06-17-19 12:07 #316Senior Member

Posts: 1700Interested also
I have been interested also. The one pic showing the baby damage kind of stopped me.
Originally Posted by Ouliksak
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-19 07:53 #315Senior Member

Posts: 287Anyone.
Hey, has anyone seen her. We texted for a minute. Good com's. Quote 140 hhr 175 hr. Little high. GPS? Not sure may be worth it.
http://archive.fo/6Uorm
-
06-16-19 21:29 #314Senior Member

Posts: 1700Yup
She does BBFS for an extra $25. I would not touch her knowing that.
Originally Posted by PeterPlay
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-19 20:59 #313Senior Member

Posts: 53Link for Cherry
She's advertising right now in Kalamazoo at.
Originally Posted by NiceGuy007
[View Original Post]
http://kalamazoo.skipthegames.com/fe...k/939160104767
Have seen her once in 'zoo and was not impressed. Nice body but definite user. If you look in BC and zoo forums there are some recent reviews. One indicated she does BB and if he meant BBFS that's a non starter for me.
-
06-16-19 16:04 #312Senior Member

Posts: 1700Not good
She is older than her pics, and is way past her prime. She used to advertise on Craigslist for 3 ways with her BF. I thought what the heck let's try it. Got everything setup and text for address and she tells me $300. I said forget it. I was naive enough to believe they were a couple trying to "spice" things up. Turns out they were addicts supporting a habit.
Originally Posted by Sneakey
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-19 14:53 #311Senior Member

Posts: 221Check Kzoo board I think they said not good?
Originally Posted by Sneakey
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-19 04:30 #310Senior Member

Posts: 490Anyone have experience with this one?
-
06-14-19 16:15 #309Senior Member

Posts: 1700Go back a few pages
She has tons of reviews all bad. I wrote one of them. She does this to support her habit. She just lies there shut down, and is a dead fish. She acts annoyed the entire time and is in a big rush. She is definitely hot and the girl in the pics, but the two times I have seen her she was just terrible.
Originally Posted by StuckInBc117
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-19 16:08 #308Senior Member

Posts: 199Ad posted this morning http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com...k/453083664792.
Originally Posted by NiceGuy007
[View Original Post]
Check out the last photo though, may be a handler.
-
06-13-19 12:09 #307Senior Member

Posts: 30Links for Kristine aka Cherry
Could you provide links. Tried a key word search but no luck. Might be operator error. Thanks.
Originally Posted by BCramrod
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 12:37 #306Regular Member

Posts: 23Anyone reviews on Amore? I exchanged some text with her but she looks to good to be true. Plus her location was troublesome for me.
-
06-12-19 06:42 #305Senior Member

Posts: 779Links
I have fixed the link. Thanks, archive. Fo. Was dead Try this http://archive.is.
Originally Posted by Ouliksak
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-19 21:01 #304Senior Member

Posts: 184TOFTT report
http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com...s/854483927342
I don't get to over the top in any review- it is all YMMV- but this girl was everything I expected- easy texting- nice apartment complex- a little hard to find her building but she came out to find me- very accommodating- she is the girl in the pics-.
PM for any questions.
-
06-11-19 20:52 #303Senior Member

Posts: 184First Report
http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com...a/912047068083
Saw her for the BG special- good coms- nice service- wasn't looking for anything more than the BJ- got the special- a little much for a BJ but much safer than SW- so happy- nice lady and the tits are as advertised.
-
06-10-19 13:34 #302Senior Member

Posts: 287Links.
You can always archive. The link then it will not go bad. http://archive.fo.
Originally Posted by ThrobbinWood
[View Original Post]
Paste there and it will bring up a new link and paste it here.
Be safe.








Reply With Quote




