Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 122 of 143 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 2145
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #330

    Tight White Blonde Barbie. Hailey Madison

    I've seen this babe many times, back to the Scorps / EV days. When she came back from spending 6 months in Chicago, I was ready for blast-off. And it was satisfying.

    Hailey is highly skilled at man pleasing. Check her out, fellas, definitely worth a visit from this sexy lady.

    http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com...n/965279700206

    My favorite view.

    H2 O.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails T284135367045MzAwNjc3MzUwNg.jpg‎  

  2. #329

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by Edward156  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on her? If you do I would like to hear it. Thanks.


    http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com...l/979802176951
    Read the reports on here. Use the search. She has been around for years. Plenty of reviews on here.

  3. #328
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward156  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on her? If you do I would like to hear it. Thanks.

    http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com...l/979802176951
    Look for Raylynn or various spellings of that name here. She has been reviewed. She gets mixed reviews but I think she is worth seeing. I have never seen her but have always wanted to meet her. She has a beautiful smile and nice eyes. As you can tell, her body looks pretty good too. She has been around for probably ten years or so.

  4. #327
    Does anyone have any info on her? If you do I would like to hear it. Thanks.

    http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com...l/979802176951

  5. #326

    Tiny Lynn.

    She was stiff, boring and a waste of money. She had bad teeth and baby damage that she hides in her pics.

  6. #325

    Bummer.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlyGuy12  [View Original Post]
    This girl definitely resembles her, only 30-40 lbs heavier. This girl did not act like a porn star.
    I was hoping for a doppelganger.

  7. #324

    This girl resembles her

    Quote Originally Posted by TensilePluto  [View Original Post]
    That girl in the advertisement is a pornstar named Remy LaCroix and she was super popular.
    This girl definitely resembles her, only 30-40 lbs heavier. This girl did not act like a porn star.

  8. #323

    Rent LaCroix

    Quote Originally Posted by SlyGuy12  [View Original Post]
    http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com...d/655680667342

    I decided to check it out. Easy communication, got back to me pretty quick. She only had about an hour free because she said her roommates kids would be back. I took the hour she had open. $180. Not the greatest apartments, but definitely not the worst in town. The girl in the pictures answered the door, however the pictures are older, she looks 30-40 lbs bigger than the pictures. She still looked good to me. Apartment was reasonably clean, I caught a few whiffs of cannibus, but didn't see any outward signs of heavier substances.

    I showed her the donation and then put it in my pocket, told her she could have it when appointment was complete. She was not happy about that and she said "jeez not like I am going to rip you off" I said it was just standard practice for me. We got comfortable, but she wouldn't do any type of kissing. She set about a reasonable BBBJ (by far not the best or worst ever) she didn't seem too enthusiastic about it. I felt it was time to move on. She said she didn't have any covers, but if I'm clean, she will do "raw dog" I told her not to worry as I had brought my own. This threw her for a loop. I suited up and had her do RCG for a few minutes and then finished doggy style.

    She started rushing me out. I kind of expected that because an hour had just about passed. However on my way out I saw a couple of thug looking guys hanging around at the bottom of the stairs. To be fair, they didn't give me any trouble, and I did see a bunch of kids waking into the lot as I was leaving.

    My suspicious nature told me that if I had handed the money over at the beginning of the appointment, there would have been a knock on the door (just my gut). She was not enthusiastic during the appointment at all. I think she expected the appointment to end when she said she didn't have lids, but fortunately I have been doing this long enough to always pack my own.

    Due to the lack of enthusiasm and the general uneasiness I felt, I would not repeat.
    That girl in the advertisement is a pornstar named Remy LaCroix and she was super popular.

  9. #322

    Another TOFFT in the book

    http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com...d/655680667342

    I decided to check it out. Easy communication, got back to me pretty quick. She only had about an hour free because she said her roommates kids would be back. I took the hour she had open. $180. Not the greatest apartments, but definitely not the worst in town. The girl in the pictures answered the door, however the pictures are older, she looks 30-40 lbs bigger than the pictures. She still looked good to me. Apartment was reasonably clean, I caught a few whiffs of cannibus, but didn't see any outward signs of heavier substances.

    I showed her the donation and then put it in my pocket, told her she could have it when appointment was complete. She was not happy about that and she said "jeez not like I am going to rip you off" I said it was just standard practice for me. We got comfortable, but she wouldn't do any type of kissing. She set about a reasonable BBBJ (by far not the best or worst ever) she didn't seem too enthusiastic about it. I felt it was time to move on. She said she didn't have any covers, but if I'm clean, she will do "raw dog" I told her not to worry as I had brought my own. This threw her for a loop. I suited up and had her do RCG for a few minutes and then finished doggy style.

    She started rushing me out. I kind of expected that because an hour had just about passed. However on my way out I saw a couple of thug looking guys hanging around at the bottom of the stairs. To be fair, they didn't give me any trouble, and I did see a bunch of kids waking into the lot as I was leaving.

    My suspicious nature told me that if I had handed the money over at the beginning of the appointment, there would have been a knock on the door (just my gut). She was not enthusiastic during the appointment at all. I think she expected the appointment to end when she said she didn't have lids, but fortunately I have been doing this long enough to always pack my own.

    Due to the lack of enthusiasm and the general uneasiness I felt, I would not repeat.

  10. #321

    If You TOFTT

    Quote Originally Posted by SlyGuy12  [View Original Post]
    Research does not show postings in other areas. Has 269 number, and image search via Tineye shows nothing. I may have to TOFTT. I have done so many TOFFT over the years that didn't work out well, I was hoping I was not the first one reviewing. She looks very similar to to a stripper I used to see at Angels. Might possibly be the same girl.
    Sly,

    If you decide to actually make the plunge on her & TOFTT, we Look Forward to your review (as always).

    The pics & menu (if real / accurate), height / weight notwithstanding, look quite tasty.

    Good Luck- Be Safe.

    JJ.

  11. #320

    Height Weight?

    My suspicious nature but she lists her weight at 146 and height under 5 ft measurements 1/1/1. Just being cautious. The girl in the pics might not answer the door.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlyGuy12  [View Original Post]
    Research does not show postings in other areas. Has 269 number, and image search via Tineye shows nothing. I may have to TOFTT. I have done so many TOFFT over the years that didn't work out well, I was hoping I was not the first one reviewing. She looks very similar to to a stripper I used to see at Angels. Might possibly be the same girl.

  12. #319

    Research

    Research does not show postings in other areas. Has 269 number, and image search via Tineye shows nothing. I may have to TOFTT. I have done so many TOFFT over the years that didn't work out well, I was hoping I was not the first one reviewing. She looks very similar to to a stripper I used to see at Angels. Might possibly be the same girl.

  13. #318

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by SlyGuy12  [View Original Post]
    She is older than her pics, and is way past her prime. She used to advertise on Craigslist for 3 ways with her BF. I thought what the heck let's try it. Got everything setup and text for address and she tells me $300. I said forget it. I was naive enough to believe they were a couple trying to "spice" things up. Turns out they were addicts supporting a habit.
    Sly is spot on, she showed up at my door and I sent her away, she is a poster child for this what drugs will do to your body. Those pics have to be 15 years old.

  14. #317

    Does anyone have info


  15. #316

    Interested also

    Quote Originally Posted by Ouliksak  [View Original Post]
    Hey, has anyone seen her. We texted for a minute. Good com's. Quote 140 hhr 175 hr. Little high. GPS? Not sure may be worth it.

    http://archive.fo/6Uorm
    I have been interested also. The one pic showing the baby damage kind of stopped me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape