Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,251 to 17,265 of 29362
-
07-01-19 14:53 #12112Regular Member

Posts: 15Queen Spa
5xx5 S Emerson.
-
07-01-19 14:27 #12111Senior Member

Posts: 51Coral
Any new intel on this one?
-
07-01-19 13:56 #12110Senior Member

Posts: 156Phoenix
Went to Phoenix and had a nice time. Putting my clothes back on, she smoothed out of the towels on the table. So my apologies to the next guy. (I was in the morning, and hopefully on clean towels. Not holding my breath.).
-
07-01-19 13:03 #12109Senior Member

Posts: 405Feel the heat
AC is not working at Tuscon, for the true desert feel to your massage. Would have enjoyed it, if not for the 6 interruptions at the doorbell. It's off my list, again.
-
07-01-19 11:57 #12108Senior Member

Posts: 204Queen
5100 S Emerson.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-19 08:52 #12107Senior Member

Posts: 1175Queen Spa?
I'm pretty up-to-date on Indy spas but I don't know of any Queen Spa.
Originally Posted by John6922
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-19 17:54 #12106Regular Member

Posts: 15Queen spa
I went to the Queen Spa today, the girl there is very friendly, the massage is very good, I will be back next week.
-
06-30-19 14:56 #12105Senior Member

Posts: 61Yes at the Phoenix.
Originally Posted by GeezerGlide
[View Original Post]
The names and where they are at is confusing at times.
-
06-30-19 14:20 #12104Senior Member

Posts: 116Where is there?
I get so confused by the names. Is this Wei Wei at Ruby? Where is Lei Lei? Phoenix?
Originally Posted by Buzzy1
[View Original Post]
Geezer.
-
06-30-19 09:06 #12103Senior Member

Posts: 30Lei lei
Where are you referring to?
Originally Posted by Buzzy1
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-19 07:56 #12102Senior Member

Posts: 61LeiLei
For those that enjoyed her company and those nice store boughts she has she is back with us. Got in town testerday and starts work today. Not sure who has left or is already there as I haven't been there in awhile.
-
06-29-19 15:40 #12101Senior Member

Posts: 193Sylvia
Was wondering if anyone had seen Sylvia didn't see any reviews.
-
06-29-19 11:31 #12100Senior Member

Posts: 118Linda
Linda will not be returning; she left for New York and has no plans of returning. A new girl will be arriving soon. Wei Wei is still at BB and gives an excellent massage.
Originally Posted by AsianWeakness
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-19 08:07 #12099Senior Member

Posts: 164I agree
I look on this site occasionally. I have noticed a few providers on there with negative reviews in the past and the next time I look their reviews are disabled. Why would you want to disable good reviews?
Originally Posted by JhnSmth
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-19 18:29 #12098Senior Member

Posts: 170Rates
What are her rates? I'm looking to schedule.
Originally Posted by Action52
[View Original Post]
Thanks!











Reply With Quote





