Thread: Skinny / petite
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 259
-
06-28-19 17:56 #34Regular Member

Posts: 347RussianLegacy--another skinny petite rare find
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2824522
About 2-3 months ago I was cruising online looking for a super hot brunette petite girl and found RussianLegacy. I texted her number and she called herself "Legend" which sounded super weird. I was directed to a motel in Temecula. The door opened and I was shocked to see it was not only really the girl in the pics, but she was even wearing the same red outfit with chest cutouts. Now that's what you call Truth In Advertising LOL. OMG to say this girl is skinny, petite, and drop dead gorgeous is overstating the obvious. Speaks softly and has the faintest Russian accent. 5'5", about 105 lbs, long dark brown hair, small perky breasts, flat abs, perfect bubble butt, and an impressive thigh gap. She gave me a Lite-GFE Hh session which included BBBJ, LFK, CFS in multiple positions and an upcharge for pics / vid. She said she is bisexual and prefers women to men about 70/30. I had to taste that pussy so I inquired about an upcharge to DATY pleeeeeeeease!. Not going to happen. She said she loves eating pussy but hates getting DATY. I almost wept. Had she said yes, I would have extended to at least 90 minutes just to bury my face in her snatch for 60 minutes. Anyway, she has no tats and both nips are pierced with a navel ring. The BBBJ was weak, no surprise there for a bi, and she used her mouth to apply the condom. Started with mish then doggie then CG then finish in mish. Afterwards she even showed me some of her personal pics on her phone. She was touring the SD-south IE areas from Buttfuck Egypt, so I am not sure when she will be back our way. Here are a few of her ad pics and as always, screen shots from the brief 22 minute video. Quality not the best because of the shitty Motel6 lighting and that horrible orange paint they use.
-
06-28-19 15:53 #33Senior Member

Posts: 157I was referring to the old MexiCandy in Trojan's photo, not PrettyPricilla.
Originally Posted by Kupall
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-19 04:35 #32Regular Member

Posts: 1Name change.
Originally Posted by RyanTanaka
[View Original Post]
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Prettypricilla
-
06-28-19 00:11 #31Senior Member

Posts: 5603About the skinniest girl I ever fucked was ebony Shyra Foxx. 5'6' and 92 lbs. I saw her maybe 8 times and then she just vanished. Excellent in every way, GFE, PSE, no anal. I miss her to this day.
https://xfantasy.tv/search/shyra%20foxx
https://spankbang.com/s/shyra/
-
06-27-19 22:37 #30Senior Member

Posts: 76I remember her. I never saw her though since she was mostly in the IE, and when she wasn't I couldn't align my schedule when she was near me.
Originally Posted by TrojanHorsey
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-19 22:34 #29Senior Member

Posts: 713Glad I'm not the only one with the compulsion. I've got a folder with photos and screenshots for each one, but keep all the details in a single spreadsheet. And I need to get back on the fish oil.
Originally Posted by TrojanHorsey
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-19 21:07 #28Regular Member

Posts: 347The conditions of her house arrest and probation are very restrictive, so a regular committed relationship is not even possible, Every time I come see her, I go to Albertson's or Target and get her whatever she wants, and we spend the first hour just unloading groceries and shit even before I get to see her naked. The next 4-6 hours is pure heaven though.
If this is not the classic "non-pro" then I don't know what the hell it is.
-
06-27-19 20:43 #27Senior Member

Posts: 157MexiCandy
You must be out of your mind to think that MexiCandy is a good bang for your buck. She is young and super cute but that's where the good stuff ends. I'm kind of a guy that think pussy got a face, but her looks didn't make up for her service. Worst BBBJ ever and acts like she is doing this out of her will. She was was a complete zombie and disengaged stoner. Even for her super bargain price, I wouldn't repeat. Everyone pretty much warned me but made the mistake of not taking their advices. Deleted her video too LOL.
Originally Posted by TrojanHorsey
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-19 20:21 #26Regular Member

Posts: 347I don't have to remember.
Every girl I have fucked has a folder with details of everything. Looks, service, rates, location, hotel down to the Room number, and screen shots of their ads or website profiles. I am OCD about details. My Notes on AndyLee were extensive due to multiple dates. I know so much about these girls. Hometown, social media accounts, some even real names.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
But yeah, daily multivitamin helps too, as well as one 81 mg Aspirin, and one Fish Oil capsule daily.
-
06-27-19 20:18 #25Senior Member

Posts: 1042How the hell do you remember a girl you fucked 7 years ago, much less the details of what happened.
Originally Posted by TrojanHorsey
[View Original Post]
I need to take the vitamins you're taking. LOL.
-
06-27-19 15:46 #24Regular Member

Posts: 347AndyLee--skinny petite blast from the past
Maybe some of you remember this girl from Hx named AndyLee. I saw her 4 X at her incall in the IE area back in 2012. This girl is about 5'3" and barely tipping the scales at 100 lbs. BBBJ, DATY, LFK, CFS, pics / vid. My 4th and last session with her was interesting. When she opened her hotel door at the Fairfield Inn, she greeted me with a full fiberglass cast in her left arm. She broke it horsing around with a dirt bike like 3-4 weeks before. So yeah, talk about a hooker dedicated to her craft and escorting with a broken arm LOL. You can see the cast in her left arm as she was working hard to apply the condom with her mouth so we could fuck. I loved the way she always did that, as opposed to most girls who just throw the wrapper at you and expect you to put it on yourself. The BBBJ was interesting as it had to be performed one-handed. And funny story, the next day, I was with my family at an AMC theater and bumped into her. She saw me and was pretty cool about it, and we just avoided looking at each other's direction. Fortunately, we were buying tickets for different movies, as I don't think I would have been able to concentrate knowing she was sitting for 2 hours just a few feet away from me.
Anyway, here are 4 pictures from her Humaniplex profile and ads. Also a few screenshots from our video that night. You can see how shitty the quality of the cell phone videos and camera lens back in 2012. But yeah she was super skinny and petite.
-
06-25-19 22:13 #23Senior Member

Posts: 7266I saw her 3 times in Temecula 3 days in a row and everytime was BBFS w / cip multiple shots all 3 dates. She even didn't clean up we just layed there and chilled til next round than when I was at full attention she slid me right. Used my man jizz at lube she said.
Originally Posted by TrojanHorsey
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-19 16:26 #22Regular Member

Posts: 347If you think these girls are beautiful now
Wait until they are squeezing your head with their skinny thighs and grabbing handfuls of your hair as they scream "Oh myyyyyyyy God!" because your DATY made them cum so hard LOL. They don't get any prettier than that.
Originally Posted by Cola1965
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-19 16:18 #21Senior Member

Posts: 144Amazing
Beautiful woman. I'm 3000 miles away from home. But this one makes me want to get on the next plane.
Don't know about LA. But in the south. Finally turned to SA. Lots and lots of "Southern Sugar Babies" rolling around. It's a shit ton of work. But it's the only place to find quality girls like this one. But none so far as good as this one. Wow!!
Originally Posted by TrojanHorsey
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-19 11:48 #20Regular Member

Posts: 347Lucibby69--my skinny petite GND ginger BBFSCIP fucktoy from Hx
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Lucibby69
Question: Do you like girls who are young, pale white, redhead, skinny, petite, freckled, airhead, and most important, BBFS with creampie? Lucibby69 was a hidden IE jewel who fit that description. She is a true redhead, 21 yo, about 5'3" and barely over 100 lbs, braces, covered in freckles from head to toe, not a Rhodes Scholar, and a pussy so pink and so sweet and willing and able to accept your generous jizz donation. I saw her 3 X earlier this year, twice at her Temecula and once at her Murrieta incall hotel. During my communication with Lucibby69, it became very apparent I was actually texting her pimp, as this dumbfuck kept switching from 1st to 3rd person and could not make up his mind. I always verify this when I am face to face with the girl, and Luci had no freaking clue what we talked about on texts. The first time I saw Luci, I even saw this dude parked in his car just outside Luci's motel room, and he had another hot young white chick with him, and secretly I was hoping he would put her out to pasture as well, if not already. Here is the menu Luci sent me (with rates redacted):
"Hi babe! I am booking incall appointments in Temecula. On my menu I offer CFS Covered Full Service that includes BBBJ, CIM, DATY, DATO, DFK, GFE, CAMEL SLIDES, I am pretty much down for anything so if you have any special request let me know If you are interested please respond with your PHONE number! I am VERY SLOW at responding on here so you may miss your shot for FASTER REPLIES and a face pictures AGAIN please respond with your phone number. How long would you like to see me for?
I focused on the part that says "I am pretty much down for anything so if you have any special request let me know if you are interested" as well as "CAMEL SLIDES". You guys read those words, I read "BBFSCIP and CREAMPIE". I went to see her with my 1 hour donation, and made sure a bunch of Dead Presidents and founding fathers are in my pocket. Now for the looks. The pictures are definitely her. Extremely cute, thin, pink everything! Nipples, lips above, lips below, and about a million freckles. Just don't make her laugh or smile too much because of the nasty metal braces. She told me she could not wait to take them off. I told her she will be DDG once they are gone. What happens behind closed doors is between you and the girl, and the dumbfuck sitting outside listening to Jay-Z does not have to know everything. I easily negotiated for BBFSCIP and pics / vid for an upcharge, and Luci was happy to pocket the extra papers.
I turned on my Canon and iPhone and asked Luci to undress. OMG what a beautiful girl. The whole time she was sucking my dick while kneeling, there was plenty of sexy eye contact. Her pussy was so fresh and so clean. My tongue was so happy as it set up camp inside. The Canon next to her face during DATY made it look like she was in pain from the extreme DATY pleasure I gave her up to orgasm. I spread open her labias with the head of my dick and she gasped as I plunged in, then just continued pumping her in mish until I exploded deep inside. She cleaned up in the bathroom, more BBBJ, more DATY, more BBFS, then popped my next load in 69 as she swallowed every drop. I continued eating her pussy and she continued sucking my cock in 69 long after I emptied my balls. This was just session #1. Sessions 2 and 3 were just as hot, and all 3 sessions were BBFSCIP and all captured in multiple cameras for different POV. My Lucibby69 folder has 36 GB of video footage LOL. I had a feeling this was going to be a fly-by-night drive by account, so I made sure I had as much digital memories I could save. I was right. I don't know what happened, because after my 3rd session with her, she started racking up Unsafe Ratings and negative reviews on Hx, then finally stopped posting ads although her profile is still there. My suspicion is this booker is saving that account for another girl someday to be the new Lucibby69. Too cheap to buy a Target gift card for a new account I guess.
Anyway here are some screen shots from my videos of Session #1, and also a couple of her profile pictures on Humaniplex. Lucibby69 is a prime example of "strike while the iron is hot" philosophy, as you horny bastards who want to creampie her now probably missed the boat as this BBFS train sadly left the station on a one way trip to Knowhere. But knowing HX, the next young, white, redhead, skinny, petite, freckled, airhead BBFS is most likely creating a new account now LOL. Bye-bye Luci, thank you for the BBFS memories. Please come back LOL.












Reply With Quote






