Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Escort Review: Skinny / petite

+ Submit Review
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 259
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #19

    Mexi-candy -- skinny petite fallen angel of HX

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/mexi-candy

    I have seen mexi-candy 4 X. The first two times was with her original handle, when she went by "Alisay". The next two were as "mexi-candy". She was always in the SFV area, and one of the incalls was the BW Plus in Glendale that has got to be the worst parking lot in CA. She developed a bad rep on Hx and was essentially ran out of town due to numerous red dings on her network. Frequent complaints were not delivering on the menu and acting very strange, typical ROB behavior. The ironic thing is I never had any issues with her and always received GFE service with a smile. Her profile is active on Hx, but the pictures on her album now are that of another Hx chick named PrettyPricilla, not that of mexi-candy. The real mexi-candy is the one below, as I have saved every picture of Alisay that was uploaded by her booker. I have also seen PrettyPricilla, and let me tell you, my experience with her is night and day compared to mexi-candy.

    As far as looks, Alisay is the classic skinny petite brown 19 yo beauty. She weighs probably 105 lbs or less. Only 1 nose piercing and zero ink on that perfect body. God, what would possess a hot chick to mutilate nature's perfect creation with nasty graffiti? Not an ounce of fat on her. Her skin is so smooth, no blemishes, no scars, no acne. Beautiful face only surpassed by an even more beautiful smile. Her abs were flat, legs skinny, and ass is small, round, and very firm. Her best feature are her tits. OMG these things are so perky with the biggest and darkest areolas and super sensitive nips. Her pussy was shaved, and smelled so sweet. The main issue with her is she is very sensitive. Her clit and nips respond to the slightest stimulation, and if you push too hard, she recoils. I learned how to be patient with her, was very gentle, and was rewarded handsomely. She let me enjoy her, and I definitely used every inch of her tiny body to give me pleasure.

    She let me DFK, and I spent a lot of time eating her pussy. She really got into it and was always very wet. Loved her neck nibbled on during mish. Her BBBJ were slow, wet, and sloppy. The 69 with her was awesome as her ass was also sweet. I have read feedback on her on Hx that she does not allow full penetration and would cockblock guys with her hand, hence the frustration and negative reviews. The problem is her pussy is really small and super tight. The head of my dick swells to the size of a decent plum, and every time I entered her, she grimaced, but I learned how to overcome this and she let me fully penetrate her every time. One time, she even let me go bare, and after a few seconds of pumping her she changed her mind and asked me to put on a hat. Once inside, I never lasted because she felt like a virgin, and my dick would be soaked in her juices.

    Her booker did not price her right, as she was comparably a bargain for her age and looks. Her Hr session would be Hh for most girls. Later on, the menus I received on PM had 2 different tiers: GFE and non-GFE. Small upcharge for pics / vids, and I always tipped her. I have banged nasty ugly Backpage skanks who were germaphobes and everything covered with no kissing or DATY for twice what I paid Alisay. Why do you think I saw her four times? Best bang for the buck. Sadly, not for a lot of Hx dudes. The Safety First club has a bunch of blogs disparaging her. We forget that YMMV is the prevailing theme in this hobby. I believe she is gone forever, but at least I have digital memories of my great time with her. Here are some screen shots from my vids, and 3 of her pictures so you know what she looked like from her original albums as her booker deleted them all. But I saved all 20+ of them, including screen shots of her original profiles and every PM we have exchanged LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mexi-candy  (14).jpg‎   mexi-candy  (17).jpg‎   mexi-candy  (19).jpg‎   mexi-candy  (10).jpg‎   mexi-candy  (4).jpg‎  

    mexi-candy  (6).jpg‎   mexi-candy  (7).jpg‎   mexi-candy  (1).jpg‎   mexi-candy  (2).jpg‎   mexi-candy  (3).jpg‎  


  2. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by TrojanHorsey  [View Original Post]
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/fr3akyfore1gn

    If you have a preference for tiny, skinny, and petite girls, they don't get any smaller than freakyforeign of Hx. She is 22 yo, 5 feet tall, 100 lbs. A gorgeous exotic mix of Jordanian and Russian. I have seen her twice only because she will break your bank. She does not do this full time, and the rare occasion she advertises on Hx, she commands 500/ hr +200 pics / vid. So if you can afford her, I highly recommend her because she is as cute as she is passionate. She came to see me twice in the Culver City area last year and earlier this year. 100% GFE but no BBFS. Amazing BBBJ with BLS and DT, non stop DFK, and her pussy is one of the prettiest and sweetest I have ever had the chance to devour. She would stick her tongue in my mouth passionately and wrap her skinny arms around my neck and head and pull me in during mish. The view of her tanned torso with flat abs and perky tits during CG is to die for. Round bubble butt for squeezing during K9. I would pump her to near completion then pull out the condom and let her mouth finish the job each time I popped. I figured since she won't let me BB and CIP, might as well take advantage of her purty mouth. And boy, the amounts I have unloaded in that tiny mouth gagged her LOL. She gave me access to her social media accounts as well, and I follow her on IG and Snapchat. You can book her through HX when she gets active again, and here are some pics from our session.
    Seems she has been gone for 4 months.

  3. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by JustnBeaver  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    Here is a tight lady that is super duper and has a water tight down below. Alright.

    Justn Beaver.
    Wow! Super sexy. Do you have contact info or link for her to connect?

  4. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCup  [View Original Post]
    Good sir, for those of us that have no idea how that can happen. Could you break down the details of that? Did he get tricked, or did he just not care about the money as long as he had some contact. I'm really confused on that.
    There are crazy guys burning good money on bad pussy everyday. Just go to beverly hills and look at all the fat nasty women spending 10 x that.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCup  [View Original Post]
    Good sir, for those of us that have no idea how that can happen. Could you break down the details of that? Did he get tricked, or did he just not care about the money as long as he had some contact. I'm really confused on that.
    No not tricked there are some monger bothers that are new to the game with more money than sense. Or maybe it's just low self-esteem and any woman than shows any kind of interest for money is give the keys to the bank. Happens a lot with strippers and old rich guys.

    Getting back to the subject of Skinny / Petite. Met this skinny sister and she was defiantly under $.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Skinny_15May.jpg‎  

  6. #14

    FisherWright 15 K donation to the Cassie The ROB Foundation

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCup  [View Original Post]
    Good sir, for those of us that have no idea how that can happen. Could you break down the details of that? Did he get tricked, or did he just not care about the money as long as he had some contact. I'm really confused on that.
    Some idiot named FisherWright on Hx was conned by CassieBangs to the tune of 15 thousand dollars solely on the verbal promise of unlimited access to her pussy, including Gang Bangs. I believe he gave it to her in 3 installments. This dumbfuck never even got to squeeze one fat ass cheek or suck on one milk-filled titty in return for all that money. Of course she ghosted him. One thing led to another, she blocked him, stopped answering his calls, even filed a restraining order due to the numerous death threats she received from him. He deleted his original account, but would create a new one every few weeks for the sole purpose of harassing her on Hx. His white knight buddies such as burnsie1169 tag team him on making Cassie the Piggy's life on Hx a living hell, posting non stop negative ads and blogs about her.

    My question to you is: how much top shelf pussy on Hx can you acquire for 15 K?

    Answer: so much pussy your dick will fall off.

  7. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by TrojanHorsey  [View Original Post]
    There is some guy on HX who gave $15,000. 00 to CassieBangs and never even got to squeeze her fat ass. All based on false promises. If there is a guy you want to be jealous of, that's the guy. I wish I could make the kind of money that guy makes and blow 15 K on a girl just for texting and emailing with no actual suck and fuck taking place. With that kind of money, I could fuck freaky foreign for a whole month LOL!
    Good sir, for those of us that have no idea how that can happen. Could you break down the details of that? Did he get tricked, or did he just not care about the money as long as he had some contact. I'm really confused on that.

  8. #12

    Hailey aka Nancy-- another skinny petite fun experience

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2932730

    https://inlandempire.5escorts.com/ad...335b1e043f0d75#.

    Always on the hunt for my favorite genre of escorts, which is the skinny-petite class. I found Hailey about 7-8 weeks ago, touring So Cal from the Fresno-Madera area. In another ad I saw she went by Nancy instead of Hailey. She told me she comes down to our area once or twice a year, and also tours the SF Bay Area. I first saw her at the Motel 6 right off the 5 FWY Katella exit near Disneyland. My next visit was a few days later at an Ontario airport area hotel. She is really hot. Long curly hair, perfect tits, flat abs, cute butt, white smile. She is obsessed with certain "party favors" and I believe I gained brownie points by bringing her favorite. She is not GFE, so basically a trophy fuck. Very nice CBJ and takes directions well. Her face looks so innocent, really beautiful. Small upcharge for pics and vids. I tried all my charms to convince to upcharge to BBBJ and DATY but they were not on the menu. Still, the Hh and Hr rates were about par for a non-GFE session, except with a really hot 20 yo white brunette. It was not hard to get a hard on when you are looking at this young girl. Her pussy is unbelievably tight, and despite generous use of lube, the large head of my dick still caused her some discomfort, but OMG once I was fully inside, it was heaven. I can't wait to see her again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hailey4.jpg‎   hailey8.jpg‎   hailey1.jpg‎   hailey10.jpg‎   hailey25.jpg‎  

    hailey28.jpg‎   nancy5.jpg‎   nancy4.jpg‎   nancy3.jpg‎   nancy2.jpg‎  


  9. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by TrojanHorsey  [View Original Post]
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/fr3akyfore1gn

    If you have a preference for tiny, skinny, and petite girls, they don't get any smaller than freakyforeign of Hx. She is 22 yo, 5 feet tall, 100 lbs. A gorgeous exotic mix of Jordanian and Russian. I have seen her twice only because she will break your bank. She does not do this full time, and the rare occasion she advertises on Hx, she commands 500/ hr +200 pics / vid. So if you can afford her, I highly recommend her because she is as cute as she is passionate. She came to see me twice in the Culver City area last year and earlier this year. 100% GFE but no BBFS. Amazing BBBJ with BLS and DT, non stop DFK, and her pussy is one of the prettiest and sweetest I have ever had the chance to devour. She would stick her tongue in my mouth passionately and wrap her skinny arms around my neck and head and pull me in during mish. The view of her tanned torso with flat abs and perky tits during CG is to die for. Round bubble butt for squeezing during K9. I would pump her to near completion then pull out the condom and let her mouth finish the job each time I popped. I figured since she won't let me BB and CIP, might as well take advantage of her purty mouth. And boy, the amounts I have unloaded in that tiny mouth gagged her LOL. She gave me access to her social media accounts as well, and I follow her on IG and Snapchat. You can book her through HX when she gets active again, and here are some pics from our session.
    I prefer them petite, and she's definitely petite, just the way I like 'them. I'll sure be on the lookout for her.

  10. #10

    Quality not quantity.

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    700 on a girl? Damn bro, I love to make the kind of money you're making. LOL.

    Appreciate the pics and write ups, always a good read.
    There is some guy on HX who gave $15,000. 00 to CassieBangs and never even got to squeeze her fat ass. All based on false promises. If there is a guy you want to be jealous of, that's the guy. I wish I could make the kind of money that guy makes and blow 15 K on a girl just for texting and emailing with no actual suck and fuck taking place. With that kind of money, I could fuck freaky foreign for a whole month LOL!

  11. #9
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042
    Quote Originally Posted by TrojanHorsey  [View Original Post]
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/fr3akyfore1gn

    If you have a preference for tiny, skinny, and petite girls, they don't get any smaller than freakyforeign of Hx. She is 22 yo, 5 feet tall, 100 lbs. A gorgeous exotic mix of Jordanian and Russian. I have seen her twice only because she will break your bank. She does not do this full time, and the rare occasion she advertises on Hx, she commands 500/ hr +200 pics / vid. So if you can afford her, I highly recommend her because she is as cute as she is passionate. She came to see me twice in the Culver City area last year and earlier this year. 100% GFE but no BBFS. Amazing BBBJ with BLS and DT, non stop DFK, and her pussy is one of the prettiest and sweetest I have ever had the chance to devour. She would stick her tongue in my mouth passionately and wrap her skinny arms around my neck and head and pull me in during mish. The view of her tanned torso with flat abs and perky tits during CG is to die for. Round bubble butt for squeezing during K9. I would pump her to near completion then pull out the condom and let her mouth finish the job each time I popped. I figured since she won't let me BB and CIP, might as well take advantage of her purty mouth. And boy, the amounts I have unloaded in that tiny mouth gagged her LOL. She gave me access to her social media accounts as well, and I follow her on IG and Snapchat. You can book her through HX when she gets active again, and here are some pics from our session.
    700 on a girl? Damn bro, I love to make the kind of money you're making. LOL.

    Appreciate the pics and write ups, always a good read.

  12. #8

    Freakyforeign--skinny and petite, but super expensive

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/fr3akyfore1gn

    If you have a preference for tiny, skinny, and petite girls, they don't get any smaller than freakyforeign of Hx. She is 22 yo, 5 feet tall, 100 lbs. A gorgeous exotic mix of Jordanian and Russian. I have seen her twice only because she will break your bank. She does not do this full time, and the rare occasion she advertises on Hx, she commands 500/ hr +200 pics / vid. So if you can afford her, I highly recommend her because she is as cute as she is passionate. She came to see me twice in the Culver City area last year and earlier this year. 100% GFE but no BBFS. Amazing BBBJ with BLS and DT, non stop DFK, and her pussy is one of the prettiest and sweetest I have ever had the chance to devour. She would stick her tongue in my mouth passionately and wrap her skinny arms around my neck and head and pull me in during mish. The view of her tanned torso with flat abs and perky tits during CG is to die for. Round bubble butt for squeezing during K9. I would pump her to near completion then pull out the condom and let her mouth finish the job each time I popped. I figured since she won't let me BB and CIP, might as well take advantage of her purty mouth. And boy, the amounts I have unloaded in that tiny mouth gagged her LOL. She gave me access to her social media accounts as well, and I follow her on IG and Snapchat. You can book her through HX when she gets active again, and here are some pics from our session.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ff5.jpg‎   ff3.jpg‎   ff6.jpg‎   ff7.jpg‎   ff8.jpg‎  

    ff12.jpg‎   ff17.jpg‎   ff15.jpg‎   ff16.jpg‎   ff11.jpg‎  


  13. #7

    HX girl. Highclass

    HX Girl, Highclass. Link to my review:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...004&viewfull=1#post4313004.

  14. #6

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeschneider3  [View Original Post]
    Miss madison d. She is quite expensive but let me tell you she is absolutely exquisite. Fortunately for you fella, I don't live in LA and can only see her rarely or I would never give up this sexy little thing for anything. She will be your ATF and more. Yeeesh.
    Link to her ad?

  15. #5

    Miss dior

    Quote Originally Posted by Randomguy5000  [View Original Post]
    Who is your go to skinny / petite / spinner / athletic girl? Ideally one that won't try to rob me! Feel free to PM if you prefer. Thanks in advance!
    Miss madison d. She is quite expensive but let me tell you she is absolutely exquisite. Fortunately for you fella, I don't live in LA and can only see her rarely or I would never give up this sexy little thing for anything. She will be your ATF and more. Yeeesh.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape