Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Skinny / petite

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Results 256 to 259 of 259
This blog is moderated by Randomguy5000
  1. #4

    This her.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyLuvr  [View Original Post]
    I got a girl I got her from Craig's a year ago, she 24 and she was brand new to the business. I had replied to her first ad ever. Anyways, I've been like on of her first clients. She live in south central and strips in the valley. She tall long legs tits are small perky. And she has a great bubble butt. She comes over, real polite, and gets to it. She really loves to fuck, and she cums like no other.

    You will need to change the sheets. My favorite part of it all is when she licks off all her white cream from my Pole and sack.

    We have done Bare, but she won't anymore. It was only when we first started seeing each other, but We both had to prove to one another that we were clean, which I thought was a Great idea. Long story short, she got pregnant, possibly by me or her boyfriend or partner whatever he was. I dodged a bullet there. We still service one another, and it's good. So why fix something that ain't broken?

    PM me for info.
    These are off her instagram. I assure you she is 100% real.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 28B99ED0-ABDB-4A9A-9B4A-999F57545498.jpg‎   EC2EBCF4-D148-4341-9124-10AF05E4A082.jpg‎  

  2. #3

    Black skinny girl.

    I got a girl I got her from Craig's a year ago, she 24 and she was brand new to the business. I had replied to her first ad ever. Anyways, I've been like on of her first clients. She live in south central and strips in the valley. She tall long legs tits are small perky. And she has a great bubble butt. She comes over, real polite, and gets to it. She really loves to fuck, and she cums like no other.

    You will need to change the sheets. My favorite part of it all is when she licks off all her white cream from my Pole and sack.

    We have done Bare, but she won't anymore. It was only when we first started seeing each other, but We both had to prove to one another that we were clean, which I thought was a Great idea. Long story short, she got pregnant, possibly by me or her boyfriend or partner whatever he was. I dodged a bullet there. We still service one another, and it's good. So why fix something that ain't broken?

    PM me for info.

  3. #2

    Does this count?

    Hi guys,

    Here is a tight lady that is super duper and has a water tight down below. Alright.

    Justn Beaver.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20181106-192228_Gallery.jpg‎  

  4. #1

    Skinny / petite

    Who is your go to skinny / petite / spinner / athletic girl? Ideally one that won't try to rob me! Feel free to PM if you prefer. Thanks in advance!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape