Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 20,266 to 20,280 of 24547
-
06-28-19 07:59 #4282Senior Member

Posts: 232Any hotel will settle your bill with cash, though they'll usually insist on getting your card up front.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-19 07:58 #4281Banned Member

Posts: 49New talent In your city
Just a heads up brothers. You have a very well known reputable former lady now in your city. She's well known for her sloppy head game and is very personable. Dependable and no heavy drugs use.
Definitely worth checking out.
Guaranteed if you mention your a usasg brother she will discount the rate.
http://baltimore.skipthegames.com/fe...n/686160958110
Also I have info on a utr body rub girl visiting your area. Pm if interested.
Neither will disappoint.
PP.
-
06-28-19 06:35 #4280Senior Member

Posts: 360
Originally Posted by JuniourMicMan
[View Original Post]
I WANTED to like this girl, I really did. I really like those skinny girls, and she certainly is that. She was also very friendly setting things up, if maybe not completely upfront. The apartment is also clean & neat, though she wanted to have the main event in the living room.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
Bad part was I'm 90% the boyfriend ("grandma") was waiting in the bedroom while we did our thing in the living room. And probably a dope boy stopped by not long after we started, knocking lightly on the door. She quickly peeked out the door to tell him to wait by the patio door. So now I'm surrounded, and she wants to rush me a bit but also only half-heartedly put in some work. Last problem was she is a tall drink of water, a few inches taller than me, and needed more dick than I had to give her (or she'd been stretched out recently). I couldn't feel any damn thing through the condom she wanted to use.
Between her size, the everything-everything-everything covered way she wanted to do, the rushing, the way she tried to upset me twice at the start of the date, the maybe 2 guys waiting around where we were doing business. I just stopped without coming, took the condom off & rolled out. She asked if I would call again, saying she wants regulars. "Yeah, sure. ".
I might take some pictures of her sometime to jerk off with, but I don't think I'll bother with a 2nd round. I can get a lot more for a lot less elsewhere.
-
06-28-19 05:46 #4279Senior Member

Posts: 1626I do remember that PM. I just wanted to confirm she is not around again. Yes she was a nice girl.
Originally Posted by OskarM
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-19 05:42 #4278Senior Member

Posts: 1626Hourly motels like Tims or Tip top will accept cash.
Originally Posted by UpYours
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-19 23:19 #4277Senior Member

Posts: 402Cash
I use Visa or Mastercard gift cards. You have to allow a 20% cushion for incidentals--just as if you were using a gift card in a restaurant. So if the hotel room is $100 including taxes, then you need a $120 gift card. It takes a couple of days after your stay for the 'cushion" to be put back onto your gift card.
Originally Posted by UpYours
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-19 19:41 #4276Senior Member

Posts: 383Hotel / motels
Guys I want to host some ladies in the future months but I need to find a hotel or motel in the BWI area or the city that I can pay for the room with cash and not a cc. Does such a place exist? Thanks in advance for any help. You can pm me or post it here.
-
06-27-19 08:06 #4275Senior Member

Posts: 579I thought I sent PM. I last heard from Sara 6 mo-year ago. That number no longer works or she no longer pings me from that number. She was a great person to hang with but seems to have moved on.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-19 07:42 #4274Senior Member

Posts: 74Tessa
Anybody seen Tessa from TG?
-
06-27-19 05:53 #4273Senior Member

Posts: 1626If anyone can share any latest updates about College girl Sarah please inbox me.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-19 05:49 #4272Senior Member

Posts: 1626Howard county is always hot, Thanks for the news link!
Originally Posted by Ebdawgg
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-19 22:55 #4271Senior Member

Posts: 367Tori.
Boy, I didn't know she was that sought after. I should have charge all you horny bastards for that! LOL. She says if you don't know her #, you're not her regular & she would only prefer to see those she knows on a limited basis. She's better than when she was hanging with Leslie. For those who knows, know what I am talking about. A tip for all you walking around with unmanageable urges, she can be found on P411 with an alternate #. Now, you all owe me.
Originally Posted by TheFreakyDeaky
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-19 22:42 #4270Senior Member

Posts: 58I have Tori's number for anyone who needs it. Senior members who know the password, pay the toll, and can perform the top secret handshake only. Ah, fuck it, just have the link everyone.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2956313
-
06-26-19 20:58 #4269Senior Member

Posts: 622Be careful
https://www.baltimoresun.com/marylan...704-story.html#nt=oft06 a-4 la1.
-
06-26-19 13:53 #4268Regular Member

Posts: 21Tori old number was XXX8051542. I have not seen her around in a year or 2. Haven't seen her new ad.
Originally Posted by BNight
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




