Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,336 to 4,350 of 5075
-
06-27-19 06:28 #740Senior Member

Posts: 1149If you search feature here on or other threads, it'd pick up tons.
Originally Posted by DSmith19
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-19 04:25 #739Regular Member

Posts: 22Eros scam
https://www.eros.com/california/los_...5.htm?cat=6209
This is a agency and they claim 300 $ but when the girl comes to your she will reveal the real price after collecting the 300 $. The 300 $ is for the agency and 1 hr is 1500 $. The. She will negotiate and settle for a 200 $ for HJ. It is a scam and I don't know what Eros verified means! Was visiting LA for first time, disappointing!
-
06-27-19 02:48 #738Senior Member

Posts: 413So does the PP booker not have a name at all? They're just the PP booker?
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
What roster does M and Sunny have then? LOL so confused.
-
06-26-19 22:43 #737Senior Member

Posts: 234Hint: The last 4 digits are 4793.
Originally Posted by DSmith19
[View Original Post]
Easily found on them.
-
06-26-19 22:21 #736Regular Member

Posts: 6Thanks, and sorry if this is a stupid question but where's the palace? There a link to check out or anything?
Originally Posted by NewLit
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-19 19:45 #735Senior Member

Posts: 7266PP = pepsi palace.
Originally Posted by WalterKovacs
[View Original Post]
M & Sunny are 2 different bookers.
-
06-26-19 17:04 #734Senior Member

Posts: 78Rimming at The Palace
Most of the girls at The Palace perform rimming.
Originally Posted by DSmith19
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-19 13:55 #733Regular Member

Posts: 6Rimming
Hey so need some help. Traveling to LA the week after 4th of July, don't have a lot of free time. Been out of the hobby for awhile but looking to take advantage of a free day I have on the 8th, when I'm back in LA.
So looking for a good provider, one with with tits on the bigger side, that includes rimming in her service. I usually use Eros or city-source to check for ads, then my go to was TER for reviews to see who was legit and provided good service. But since that's gone now I'm not sure where to go for info. Anyway, was hoping I might be able to get some info and / or recommendations from anyone on here on girls I can look at?
Thanks!
-
06-26-19 12:11 #732Senior Member

Posts: 413Don't understand what PP booker means? That mean Palace? Even so I thought the palace booker had a name. So who is M and Sunny then? Who do they book? I'm confused LOL.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-19 22:01 #731Senior Member

Posts: 7266Jenny O = PP booker.
Originally Posted by WalterKovacs
[View Original Post]
Square looking dude, if skinny is the booker. LOL.
-
06-25-19 12:59 #730Senior Member

Posts: 413Jenny plot twist.
Anyfuckingway, after the unpleasantness with SAG I took my business elsewhere. Booked with JennyO for HH. Was running late after a meeting but she greeted me at door pleasant and spoke above decent english. Pretty face slender body and nice suckable breasts. No real preview in shower. Really great BBBJ and a few positions. I popped in her mouth. Cleaned up and got on with my busy day. I was so busy in fact that I forgot some of the donation in my jacket and had to make arrangements with booker (I can't remember if her booker is M or Sunny someone please confirm / correct me) to return the remaining balance.
I finally get back on that side of town to give JennyO what I owed her and the booker said they were sending a "friend" down, a square looking asian dude with glasses came down to get the remaining donation and I think I've long last come in direct contact with a booker. Interesting to say the least. Will definitely repeat with Jenny.
-
06-25-19 12:51 #729Senior Member

Posts: 413None of this applies with my situation because I intended to book who was available who I liked. I'm not a rookie, I've never had a problem with other bookers when I asked for a different girl or to work out scheduling to get me with who I want.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-19 12:48 #728Senior Member

Posts: 413This literally isn't even what happened. The booker didn't suggest anyone. I personally asked for Erika or Shannon. Shannon was my first choice and was told she wasn't available. I then saw mixed reviews on here about Erika and asked for Taylor. So this advice is worthless but thanks I guess?
Originally Posted by Veni1
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-19 17:02 #727Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977If she is, do not tell me.
I pretty much have to swear off private delights.
First, I challenge anyone to find one fucken ad in which the girl is actually in the locale she advertises. If a girl says beverly hills, she is at LAX. IF she ways west LA she is in hollywood. Most of them say la, and then get pissed when they tell you words like "downey" or rosemead. And other nonsense places.
Second, the price range on this site is ridiculoso. There are girls doing cardates in the back of a car, and then gals with 700 an hour with a three week minimum.
Third, all the reviews, save for like two for cammy. This girl is always available, are throne sniffing reviews.
I was bored the other day and saw this, with five reviews like someone on yelp reviewing eating caviar off kristy turlington's pussy.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Rockyfoxx
Bottom line, this one is a large upsell horrible disgusting pig. And that is on a good day. What I fear is that she might be on the visiting team with outdoor plumbing. Egads.
-
06-22-19 23:31 #726Senior Member

Posts: 808[Deleted by Admin]
Take this shit elsewhere
I'm not going to tell you again
A2













Reply With Quote




