Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,351 to 4,365 of 5075
-
06-22-19 16:31 #725Snowflake

Posts: 405[Racial Epithet(s) Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing racial epithets.
Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.
-
06-21-19 00:37 #724Senior Member

Posts: 78I tested her today.
I ended up testing her today and I have to say that your short review perfectly captures everything. Average experience but the price is good. She was sweet after the meeting, but during the meeting, she was quite mechanical and not passionate. Nice body, perfect for all spinner lovers. The friend was waiting in the bathroom (I realized that when I asked whether I could quickly wash after the meeting). Bad thing: the room smelled like cigarette pretty heavily and when I left all my clothes smelled like that. Not good if you have to go back to your family and you don't smoke. Not sure if I will repeat.
Originally Posted by SkyPlox
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-19 23:46 #723Senior Member

Posts: 101Looks better. In person
She's a small spinner that always hosts out of the days inn on manchester and is always with her friend cuban. No GFE but if you the most bang for your buck she'll do the job. I'd see her all the time but black girls aren't my thing.
Originally Posted by NewLit
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-19 17:39 #722Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Potato bug
https://losangeles.rubratings.com/125109
That it took two years for mueller to find no collusion shows the guy must have been conducting an investigation just to suk some money from the tax payers. Russians have no ability to cover up wrongdoing because it is not wrongdoing in their book. They have no moral protractor. If they colluded with trump, it would be found out in 10 minutes.
Anyhow, the link is to a girl who looks like a cross between a potato bug and lena dunham. Fat, and not real good looking, and a little too stiff of a handshake. The pics are not real, which s part of the Russian cultural deceptive mentality.
-
06-20-19 17:34 #721Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Let it be?
http://www.thatmall.com/yoko/sensual/
Any info on this cupcake. She wants 250 clothed and 350 nude. And she was like talking about why I like tantra. I do not even know what tantra is. I just like girls with small hands jerking my 10 inch maglite.
-
06-20-19 16:54 #720Senior Member

Posts: 78Sweet Treat Kelly. Any Info?
Hello friends,
Does anyone have info on this nice spinner in Inglewood?
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../KellyBarbie21
-
06-20-19 16:31 #719Senior Member

Posts: 346Sweet Asian Gem
Yep, first time I dealt with SAG it was smooth sailing. The girl I wanted wasn't available so I asked for another, but time not good so I asked for another. In the end I didn't book until couple weeks later. You might have caught the booker on a bad day and bad mood. They are human after all. On another subject, the smart booker will always recommend another if the one you want is unavailable. I have booker that recommend whenever the girl I want is unavailable. I also have booker that recommend as soon as I finish with my appointment. They are aggressive, but yes make no mistake they are not your friend.
Originally Posted by Slideryyz
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-19 04:33 #718Senior Member

Posts: 1149Either that or bookers was having a bad day. I did that several times myself and never had problems.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-19 21:23 #717Senior Member

Posts: 7266First, the booker (he / she) of korean descent can speak conversational english or read / write. But, sometimes he / she does not understand the meaning of alot english slangs or certain words.
Originally Posted by WalterKovacs
[View Original Post]
They're only there to book and NOt be you're friend! So, when one girl is attached to one # or maybe even 2,3 girls. Don't expect to get a response like oh she if off, I also have such and such.
Yes, there are bookers like that but only if your a VIP customer who spends $. Not some guy who keeps texting asking for such and such. And, never makes a appt.
So, if you ask the question and booker says off. Ask when will she come back politely? If booker responds " I don't know, means she on vacay, travelling or personal". Just say "thanks" and Move ON!
Don't force a question cause in the end your texts might never be returned!
-
06-19-19 20:22 #716Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Crystal
I assume you have the password. The new girls are off and on. I had one who was photoshopped and her pussy looked like a roast beef sandwich from arby's. But then I had a cutie who I swear had no asshole at all, just an architectrual digest quality pussy, but did the CBJ nonsense. Most recently this one said at the end I want you to cum on my face.
Originally Posted by DreamFreez
[View Original Post]
I can give you reports via pm.
-
06-19-19 15:44 #715Senior Member

Posts: 415Asking for a different provider
HapaBoy is correct. It's one thing if the gal you want isn't available and you ask who is. However, it's a bit different if the booker recommends a certain gal as an alternate, and you don't go along with it, asking about someone else. You're now questioning the booker's judgement and he / she may feel offended. You may want to just suck it up and go with the recommendation if for no other reason than to establish a good relationship with the booker whom you may want to use in the future. No doubt it's a tough call, but I recommend you think long term.
Originally Posted by WalterKovacs
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-19 12:37 #714Senior Member

Posts: 413So if I ask for a provider and they tell me that provider is unavailable and has no return date (Shannon) then I am not allowed to ask about another provider? What sense does that make?
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-19 18:51 #713Regular Member

Posts: 347[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
06-18-19 16:02 #712Senior Member

Posts: 605Crystals Angels
How good are the providers at crystallangels.com?? Basically this blonde named crystal brings in people from EU and hosts them at Cilver or studio.
I remember back in the day these two providers named Alice and Lolita were really popular and the service was outstanding.
Has anyone seen the new providers from her page? Are the good or has hw service been going down?
-
06-18-19 12:56 #711Senior Member

Posts: 101Bullshit ass lie lmao
She's never robbed anyone. What the hell kinda name is Armenian Nigga? Yall need to stop wity these crazy ass rumors. She's safe as fuck, if you actually know her or have seen her, you would know she doesn't even have friends except for a gay Asian.
Originally Posted by James64
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






