Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,281 to 20,295 of 24556
-
06-28-19 05:46 #4276Senior Member

Posts: 1626I do remember that PM. I just wanted to confirm she is not around again. Yes she was a nice girl.
Originally Posted by OskarM
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-19 05:42 #4275Senior Member

Posts: 1626Hourly motels like Tims or Tip top will accept cash.
Originally Posted by UpYours
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-19 23:19 #4274Senior Member

Posts: 402Cash
I use Visa or Mastercard gift cards. You have to allow a 20% cushion for incidentals--just as if you were using a gift card in a restaurant. So if the hotel room is $100 including taxes, then you need a $120 gift card. It takes a couple of days after your stay for the 'cushion" to be put back onto your gift card.
Originally Posted by UpYours
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-19 19:41 #4273Senior Member

Posts: 383Hotel / motels
Guys I want to host some ladies in the future months but I need to find a hotel or motel in the BWI area or the city that I can pay for the room with cash and not a cc. Does such a place exist? Thanks in advance for any help. You can pm me or post it here.
-
06-27-19 08:06 #4272Senior Member

Posts: 579I thought I sent PM. I last heard from Sara 6 mo-year ago. That number no longer works or she no longer pings me from that number. She was a great person to hang with but seems to have moved on.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-19 07:42 #4271Senior Member

Posts: 74Tessa
Anybody seen Tessa from TG?
-
06-27-19 05:53 #4270Senior Member

Posts: 1626If anyone can share any latest updates about College girl Sarah please inbox me.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-19 05:49 #4269Senior Member

Posts: 1626Howard county is always hot, Thanks for the news link!
Originally Posted by Ebdawgg
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-19 22:55 #4268Senior Member

Posts: 367Tori.
Boy, I didn't know she was that sought after. I should have charge all you horny bastards for that! LOL. She says if you don't know her #, you're not her regular & she would only prefer to see those she knows on a limited basis. She's better than when she was hanging with Leslie. For those who knows, know what I am talking about. A tip for all you walking around with unmanageable urges, she can be found on P411 with an alternate #. Now, you all owe me.
Originally Posted by TheFreakyDeaky
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-19 22:42 #4267Senior Member

Posts: 58I have Tori's number for anyone who needs it. Senior members who know the password, pay the toll, and can perform the top secret handshake only. Ah, fuck it, just have the link everyone.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2956313
-
06-26-19 20:58 #4266Senior Member

Posts: 622Be careful
https://www.baltimoresun.com/marylan...704-story.html#nt=oft06 a-4 la1.
-
06-26-19 13:53 #4265Regular Member

Posts: 21Tori old number was XXX8051542. I have not seen her around in a year or 2. Haven't seen her new ad.
Originally Posted by BNight
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-19 13:35 #4264Senior Member

Posts: 74Same here I ky have older number and can't find new one.
Originally Posted by TheFreakyDeaky
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-19 12:12 #4263Senior Member

Posts: 202Yep SirDrDunk is right. I thought her skills were good. Doubles friendly. Lives her medication but keeps her shit together enough to be a good time. Cleans up pretty nice also. I found her reliable and worth repeat visits. Used to dance at the Circus with her sister.
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-19 06:09 #4262Senior Member

Posts: 1626I remember there was a big guy along with them when they were working from west side house. Does anyone know whether that guy is still around? I felt like he was their manager / handler.
Originally Posted by ChessDragon
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





