Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,281 to 20,295 of 24547
-
06-26-19 13:35 #4267Senior Member

Posts: 74Same here I ky have older number and can't find new one.
Originally Posted by TheFreakyDeaky
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-19 12:12 #4266Senior Member

Posts: 202Yep SirDrDunk is right. I thought her skills were good. Doubles friendly. Lives her medication but keeps her shit together enough to be a good time. Cleans up pretty nice also. I found her reliable and worth repeat visits. Used to dance at the Circus with her sister.
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-19 06:09 #4265Senior Member

Posts: 1626I remember there was a big guy along with them when they were working from west side house. Does anyone know whether that guy is still around? I felt like he was their manager / handler.
Originally Posted by ChessDragon
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-19 06:06 #4264Senior Member

Posts: 1626I visited her a month back at her apartment. She is genuine and service was ok. I felt she is in her 30's.
Originally Posted by JuniourMicMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-19 00:52 #4263Senior Member

Posts: 62Cup Size.
What cup size is she now?
Originally Posted by MoonMonger
[View Original Post]
Adult Look has a different number- can you post the whole thing?
-
06-26-19 00:19 #4262Banned Member

Posts: 1312Taylor
Bro I had her for takeout once down the block she is cool and worth it once things start getting into motion.
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-19 16:08 #4261Senior Member

Posts: 47The chick name Brooke in Laurel
Have anyone seen this chick.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/2404595428
She says her name is Brooke but I didn't see any comments on her. She seem TGTBT and I know UNCLE is heavy in Howy and AA county. Please help mongerspeed LOL.
-
06-25-19 06:46 #4260Senior Member

Posts: 1126Tori Love
Clear out your inbox. Or message me your number.
Phyuck!
-
06-25-19 06:38 #4259Senior Member

Posts: 994Taylor
Oh man, that's a face for radio. Reminds me of the characters from The Dark Crystal.
Originally Posted by Monk33
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-19 23:44 #4258Senior Member

Posts: 146Jenny
Dreamt of Asian Jenny. She was really cool. Session was very good. Body is just like pics. No complaints. Everything covered.
Question: does any body know of a good time in front royal Virginia? Escort or strip coin? I think closest club to where I am is Vixens. But I need some help if anybody knows the area. Thank you.
-
06-24-19 23:18 #4257Senior Member

Posts: 367Stacy
No, no bun in the oven. She told me she got a cyst / growth in her abdomen & is taking Rx for it. If it didn't ho down she'll need surgery. Swollen tummy or not, she's been a solid go to, at least for me. Hope that helps. Monger on.
Originally Posted by Fuzby69
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-19 22:42 #4256Senior Member

Posts: 136Stolen phone
Probably a stolen monger phone. Back when you could search phone numbers on Facebook, a provider's phone number I was checking out returned a dude's profile.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-19 20:54 #4255Senior Member

Posts: 367Stacy
No, no bun in the oven. She told me she had some growth / cyst & it swelled up. Taking Rx now & surgery if it didn't go down. Never failed me in her service. The " grandma" thing is another story. Monger on.
Originally Posted by Fuzby69
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-19 20:49 #4254Senior Member

Posts: 792I knew a couple of women who did but there primary reason for being there was to play Baccarat, many Chinese providers can't leave that game alone and never quit when they were ahead. I know this from first hand experience with women who worked at JHH 7 0 r 8 years ago.
Originally Posted by AMP7171
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-19 20:11 #4253Senior Member

Posts: 103I PM'd you.
Originally Posted by Steverino1968
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





