Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,691 to 21,705 of 61398
-
06-24-19 21:49 #39708Senior Member

Posts: 119POKA (Dundalk)
There's a BSW on Dundalk named "Poka" (Puffy hair, skinny, cute, always wearing outfits like she came from the gym, Wearing a Green / or Blue aerobics Jacket etc.). She hangs around the Graceland, Dundalk area near Citco, 7/11, BP and the church near the BP area.
Anyone hooked up with her? Any suggestions?
Just curious because she's the most expensive person on the whole Dundalk and while she is cute, she's not that cute to ask for escort / Stripper prices for her services.
Did she try to do that to anyone else on here and if you partake and took it there, how is she, any suggestions will help.
-
06-24-19 20:40 #39707Senior Member

Posts: 200Ineresting
Click on the link for the article and if you're on a cell phone, scroll to the end of that webpage. I scrolled continually for three minutes and never got to the end. After the article it was non-stop clickbait. Wonder if it ever actually ends? I got bored and stopped.
Originally Posted by RetrieverGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-19 20:40 #39706Senior Member

Posts: 2419I do too. Thanks.
Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-19 20:35 #39705Senior Member

Posts: 200Yup, went to freaking CHECKERS yesterday and got written up for my center brake light being out. Mmmmhmmm. Seven years that bulb's been out (5 hours labor to replace a 30-cent bulb) and never a problem. Until this crap started. Kiara saw me get rung up too. If she were in the car I'm sure I'd have had it searched. They wouldn't have found anything except some prescription medication (non-opioid).
Originally Posted by RetrieverGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-19 19:24 #39704Senior Member

Posts: 394I saw her this past Saturday in Brooklyn coming out of the Family Dollar store as I was pulling in to park. I almost didn't recognize her, she's changed her hair color and she's lost a few pounds. I like her much better thick & juicy from head to toe!
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
BEF.
-
06-24-19 18:52 #39703Senior Member

Posts: 2419Ranee
Anybody seen this goddess of goo around lately? Kinda fell off the map.
https://www.xvideos.com/video41856725/tru_pawg_story
-
06-24-19 16:57 #39702Senior Member

Posts: 87Be careful out there everyone
Baltimore Police deployed to 120 most violent 'micro-zones' three times per patrol shift, under new strategy.
https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/cr...621-story.html
-
06-24-19 13:13 #39701Senior Member

Posts: 750Dam VW. Great way to push the envelope! BRAVO!
Originally Posted by VegaWrap
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-19 12:53 #39700Senior Member

Posts: 94I'm sorry to hear this. Is this the Michelle who was also known as Iggy?
Originally Posted by Dagame
[View Original Post]
Bob.
-
06-24-19 12:37 #39699Senior Member

Posts: 694Mitchell.
Is she the one that used to run hard in CB and Brooklyn.
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-19 11:17 #39698Senior Member

Posts: 271Yep That's her
The crazy thing is, I'm not sure if this is the same Danielle from before. The picture is the correct Danielle that beat me, but unsure if its the same one from a couple years ago as the one from a couple of years ago was also thin with blond hair. They will hold a conversation like they know you even if they don't to get business. Either way it appears that I've dodged a bullet and yes I do recall your posts. Good look Lotus.
Originally Posted by LotusSmotus
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-19 07:46 #39697Senior Member

Posts: 602Redhead Michelle
Oh no! Is she the one that wears glasses, has a squeaky voice and pale skin? I never saw her shoot anywhere. Hope we're not talking about the same girl.
Originally Posted by Dagame
[View Original Post]
Chico.
-
06-24-19 07:17 #39696Senior Member

Posts: 27If this is same Danielle.
If this is the same Danielle, and it might be because I have seen her back in the WW area.
Originally Posted by DSubmariner
[View Original Post]
She has been reported on previously by myself and others for doing that. Also, cover up. (See previous posts).
She is much thinner now than in this pic. Definitely cute with fake tits. Could be seen as a Civi. She used to hang by Washington and Carey but I have seen her up on Wilkins, even as far up as Caton Avenue.
-
06-24-19 01:45 #39695Senior Member

Posts: 144Another tragic loss
Sorry to hear that we lost another one. She was a sweetheart. I stopped messing with her after I saw her shooting into a large open sore on her leg. Are. I. P. . Michelle. She was a young red head. Mostly low key. Reminded me of nicole kidman.
-
06-23-19 23:23 #39694Senior Member

Posts: 1370Nice report but does P. O. Stand for Post Office?
Originally Posted by DSubmariner
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






