Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,721 to 21,735 of 61389
-
06-21-19 08:35 #39669Senior Member

Posts: 694Emerald
The last time I saw Emerald she looked mighty rough and that was on Pennington about 2 weeks ago I took a pass on her.
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-19 21:23 #39668Senior Member

Posts: 394The name Lydia is a new one to me on the WW, but she sounds like someone I wouldn't mine checking out for myself. Anyway, I came thru Ashton & Pulaski this afternoon on my way to Saint Agnes hospital and I saw a cute slim WSW in shorts with a few tats on her arms & legs. I don't know if it was Lydia or not but she was a new face to me and I hope to see her again when I can make the scoop.
Originally Posted by GoodonPaper
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-19 20:31 #39667Senior Member

Posts: 299Any truth in this
I ran into CiCi at the 7-11 she recognized me after 10 yrs of being in SC which was kinda cool. We chatted from a couple minutes to catch up. She then asked if I wanted to date for old time sakes. I didn't have time so she said ok but to be careful because a lot of these girls out are ripping guys off or working with LEO so they don't get busted and she didn't want to see me get in a pinch. This got me thinking I've seen a couple reports about these things but not as much as she said it's happening. So should I believe her or do you guys think she was saying that so I look for her all the time.
-
06-20-19 16:57 #39666Senior Member

Posts: 339If the vids said still encoding earlier try them again. They links are finish and working now.
Originally Posted by VegaWrap
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-19 15:22 #39665Senior Member

Posts: 978Emerald
Emerald is now staying in C / B, walks Pennington & Fairhaven.
Jessica came back for a visit, tall thin, not thin now. She is totally filled out, would not have recognized her body at all. Had a pleasant chat for a bit trying to get her life back on tract and living in Catonsville. What a wonderful personality that has never changed.
The W / W was off the hook last night with cops pulling over damn near every car that was driving up the street. They would look at you go by and see if they could find any reason at all to pull you over and yes they were pulling cars over for dark tint. I kept my damn windows down didn't need the hazel.
Be Safe.
-
06-20-19 14:38 #39664Senior Member

Posts: 271Taylor
I blocked her number and she kept calling from random numbers until I finally told her that I was out of the game, otherwise she would have whined and whined and whined. She is cute and does have a nice ass but she kills the whole experience with her whining and bitching. Not worth it to me.
Originally Posted by PellyMason
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-19 13:23 #39663Regular Member

Posts: 16While driving the w / w I Saw Lydia. Got head, She asked for above standard. Worth it! Thin pretty brunette with tattoos, a rose on her left forearm.
Originally Posted by PellyMason
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-19 09:43 #39662Senior Member

Posts: 2344
-
06-20-19 08:33 #39661Senior Member

Posts: 251Cb Rachael
Can anyone give me her contact info. I really need to get a hold of her and give her something back she left in my rig. Can't seem to find her.
-
06-20-19 07:56 #39660Senior Member

Posts: 282Great job
Than You, can't get enough of this little tramp, how about a shot of those little titties and nips, great work, thanks.
Originally Posted by VegaWrap
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-19 07:38 #39659Regular Member

Posts: 20Ashley
Legendary work like always Vega, you're like a Peter North in his prime.
Originally Posted by VegaWrap
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-19 06:39 #39658Senior Member

Posts: 339CB ashley again. Good service again. Use looking worse tho. Just a few days and wearing down fast.
Scooped her anyways because I wanted to try something edgy and thought she'd do it. She did. Never peed on one for video before. Yall know I got to push the limits for your video pleasures. LOL.
Clip 1 is her eating batter https://www.erome.com/i/ug4O4HUn.
Clip 2 is her taking the shower watch it if that's what you're into. If its not don't. https://www.erome.com/i/0Fsqqgc8.
It didn't go as good as I wanted cause I took so long to find a canvas I didn't have much spray left when I did. I was planning to really hose her down. It still came out decent tho.
-
06-19-19 22:59 #39657Senior Member

Posts: 53Definitely was a great date. Do you have any contact info.
Originally Posted by PellyMason
[View Original Post]
Thanks!
-
06-19-19 22:09 #39656Regular Member

Posts: 2Her name is Ashley. / Lauren
Greetings fellow monger.
Originally Posted by LenoxAve5
[View Original Post]
She goes by Ashley these days.
But I met her years ago when she was going by her real name which is Lauren.
I always took her to a private residence.
Had a great time.
Note. She usually will not remove her top.
But I did get her to once or twice.
Her breasts are very badly scarred.
-
06-19-19 21:36 #39655Senior Member

Posts: 705Why
That's Jenna. Not out a lot but a good date.
Originally Posted by LenoxAve5
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





