Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: News and Media Reports

+ Add Report
Page 44 of 151 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 94 144 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 2261
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1616

    Lockhart / Lee Road Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollingObt  [View Original Post]
    There have been hundreds.
    I agree. Hundreds of arrests. Additionally I posted in the Lockhart / Lee Road thread about this very issue. Increased activity from SW's in the area as well as increased LEO's all around the Edgewater Dr / Forest City Road intersection. Proceed with caution.

  2. #1615
    Quote Originally Posted by Serendipito  [View Original Post]
    This is really weird. There has been heavy traffic in lockhart lately. Some sexy some not. I've been tracking them lately and looking to pull the trigger but I'm weart of set up. I checked various sites and couldn't find a single prostitution arrest in orlando since 2016.
    There have been hundreds.

  3. #1614

    Anyone notice absolutely zero prostitution arrests in orange co since 2016

    This is really weird. There has been heavy traffic in lockhart lately. Some sexy some not. I've been tracking them lately and looking to pull the trigger but I'm weart of set up. I checked various sites and couldn't find a single prostitution arrest in orlando since 2016.

  4. #1613
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    Except

    Quote Originally Posted by Chipper321  [View Original Post]
    This list just proves that Florida is the dumbest state, as a whole.

    As for Orlando being #1, factor in that tourists bring their families to this city and Daddy goes to his own "amusement parks" LOL.
    Except, this is a report from Ashley Madison, not a hooker website. These are true cheating husbands and wives and is based on memberships in that city, so tourists won't be in the list.

    I find it interesting that Anaheim (home to Disneyland) and Orlando (home to Disney world) are both on the list. Damn!!

    C3.

  5. #1612

    Cheating is Universal

    Quote Originally Posted by Camera3  [View Original Post]
    In fact, three Florida cities are in the top 20!

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.bar...heating-occurs

    C3.
    This list just proves that Florida is the dumbest state, as a whole.

    As for Orlando being #1, factor in that tourists bring their families to this city and Daddy goes to his own "amusement parks" LOL.

  6. #1611
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    I stand corrected

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch  [View Original Post]
    Thanks C3, we are the champions! LOL.

    https://youtu.be/04854XqcfCY

    Not to be a nitpicker but there are actually 4 Florida cities in the Top 20, not 3, which is crazy because Orlando, St. Pete, and Tampa are all in relatively close proximity together. I think they should rename the I-Four corridor the I-Fuck corridor.

    1. Orlando.
    9. Tampa.
    11. Hiahleah.
    14. St. Pete.

    BTW, do I get a third star by my name like you have when I hit 500 posts? I've been a post w***e lately trying to get to 500, I want that 3rd star! LOL.

    SYM
    Damn. I missed Bench Sittersburg!!

    Damn, I miss Ashley Madison. I once met this spinner stay-at-home mom, I called "Thirty something," who lived in Kissimmee and whose husband was a workaholic. Both kids in school all day and she was bored to death, we would see each other every two or three days whenever I was not on the road. Our first date was a picnic and she unzipped me in the parking lot. Best head, ever, with a truck load of gardeners working 50 feet away. I would pick her up and we would go and spend two or three hours at a 192 hotel. She loved my fetishes and was small enough I could do her telephone man style to completion. She never wanted anything except to be held (and fucked). Her husband got transferred to East Jabip and Ashley Madison got hacked, which scared the shit out of me when I started getting emails from blackmailers. Of course, I was covered as the info was fabricated, but, still, it was a great lesson in discretion.

    Damn, I miss Thirty Something!!

    Play safe,

    C3.

    As for your third star, I have no idea. I guess we will see in three posts, huh?

    Play safe,

  7. #1610

    Iranian Pussies

    I don't know about you, but if we end up winning war against Iran. I'd love me some Iranian pussies. They've got the exotic eyes and tight snatch.

  8. #1609
    Quote Originally Posted by Camera3  [View Original Post]
    We're number one!!
    In fact, three Florida cities are in the top 20!

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.bar...heating-occurs

    C3.
    Thanks C3, we are the champions! LOL.

    https://youtu.be/04854XqcfCY

    Not to be a nitpicker but there are actually 4 Florida cities in the Top 20, not 3, which is crazy because Orlando, St. Pete, and Tampa are all in relatively close proximity together. I think they should rename the I-Four corridor the I-Fuck corridor.

    1. Orlando.
    9. Tampa.
    11. Hiahleah.
    14. St. Pete.

    BTW, do I get a third star by my name like you have when I hit 500 posts? I've been a post w***e lately trying to get to 500, I want that 3rd star! LOL.

    SYM

  9. #1608
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    We're number one!!

    In fact, three Florida cities are in the top 20!

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.bar...heating-occurs

    C3.

  10. #1607
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutted  [View Original Post]
    Gene Simmons of KISS claims that he had sexual relations with more than 4,800 groupies.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlSFmotba2I
    It sounds like TittyManCam on a long weekend.

  11. #1606
    Quote Originally Posted by ToyTundra2006  [View Original Post]
    With most everything locked down, where are these ladies posting?
    Apparently the Polk County Police Twitter site.

  12. #1605

    100% agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehmonade  [View Original Post]
    Never thought I'd say this but Grady did a great job. Putting away that douchebag HIV positive child predator away.
    In the article it said there was a video that led to him getting a charge of battery of a minor boy 12-36 months! It's assholes like this child predator that brings attention to the hobby as a whole that can't be ignored. Sucks for all the willing adult participants that got caught but worth the sting to get that one **** off the street IMO.

  13. #1604

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by WhereWhen  [View Original Post]
    154 Arrested During Six-Day Undercover Operation as Polk County Sheriff's Office Targets Prostitution and Human Trafficking.

    http://va.topbuzz.com/s/QeMhkS
    Never thought I'd say this but Grady did a great job. Putting away that douchebag HIV positive child predator away.

  14. #1603
    Quote Originally Posted by ToyTundra2006  [View Original Post]
    With most everything locked down, where are these ladies posting?
    My guess is here, 80% seems to be fake.

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando.listcrawler.com/

  15. #1602

    Where are the posting

    With most everything locked down, where are these ladies posting?

    Quote Originally Posted by WhereWhen  [View Original Post]
    154 Arrested During Six-Day Undercover Operation as Polk County Sheriff's Office Targets Prostitution and Human Trafficking.

    http://va.topbuzz.com/s/QeMhkS

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape