Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: News and Media Reports

+ Add Report
Page 45 of 151 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 95 145 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 2261
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1601
    Quote Originally Posted by WhereWhen  [View Original Post]
    154 Arrested During Six-Day Undercover Operation as Polk County Sheriff's Office Targets Prostitution and Human Trafficking.

    http://va.topbuzz.com/s/QeMhkS
    Good lookout, anytime I see a posting from Kissimmee or Polk county, I stay the hell away.

  2. #1600

    The grab test comes with a battery charge

    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78  [View Original Post]
    Looks like another 150+ busts again in Polk with pretty equal split of mongers and chicks. Supposedly a couple of human trafficking / forced workers in that bunch (which is fine by me tbh, I would never want to find out a chick is being forcefully made to trick). Pretty sure we all know that we stay clear of Polk, and good luck to the guys that live down there.
    154 Arrested During Six-Day Undercover Operation as Polk County Sheriff's Office Targets Prostitution and Human Trafficking.

    http://va.topbuzz.com/s/QeMhkS

  3. #1599
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutted  [View Original Post]
    Gene Simmons of KISS claims that he had sexual relations with more than 4,800 groupies.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlSFmotba2I
    I'm sure his wife approves. I remember he had a reality show awhile back but nothing major going on. Probably just for publicity.

  4. #1598

    Grady's got his name out again

    Looks like another 150+ busts again in Polk with pretty equal split of mongers and chicks. Supposedly a couple of human trafficking / forced workers in that bunch (which is fine by me tbh, I would never want to find out a chick is being forcefully made to trick). Pretty sure we all know that we stay clear of Polk, and good luck to the guys that live down there.

  5. #1597
    New alias for TrailHunter ban whenever you feel like it.


    Posts: 86

    4800 groupies

    Gene Simmons of KISS claims that he had sexual relations with more than 4,800 groupies.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlSFmotba2I
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gene Simmons.jpg‎  

  6. #1596
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCline  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone catch the articles where the judge ruled that videotaping in massage parlors is illegal? I would have thought this would be big news here in this forum. Unless I read it wrong Kraft will have his charges dropped as should all the other so called johns.
    I think what the judge said was that the police failed to follow strict standards to protect the innocent. They recorded and stored video of both those customers getting a normal massage as well as those that may have gotten extra attention. I understand that to say LEO did it improperly not that video is completely illegal. Certainly makes do these operations more challenging but does not rule it out. Just my opinion, others may see it another way.

  7. #1595

    Illegal to video

    Did anyone catch the articles where the judge ruled that videotaping in massage parlors is illegal? I would have thought this would be big news here in this forum. Unless I read it wrong Kraft will have his charges dropped as should all the other so called johns.

  8. #1594
    Quote Originally Posted by Camera3  [View Original Post]
    Great argument for having a separate hobby phone:

    https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/ma...-man-ex-fiance

    Be sure to read down to the end.

    C3.
    I'm acquainted with people who don't have their phones set to auto-lock after 30 seconds. From a technology standpoint, that's just fucking stupid. Besides a significant other seeing something they shouldn't, it makes them easier to steal.

  9. #1593
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    Ya can't fix stupid

    Great argument for having a separate hobby phone:

    https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/ma...-man-ex-fiance

    Be sure to read down to the end.

    C3.

  10. #1592
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehmonade  [View Original Post]
    Legal prostitution when?

    It's already the fucking 21st century. Do we really want to keep hiding cameras, public shame each other for a quick buck? C'mon.
    Considering the crap I am seeing on twit and others I think people now days live to shame and destroy people.

  11. #1591

    When

    Legal prostitution when?

    It's already the fucking 21st century. Do we really want to keep hiding cameras, public shame each other for a quick buck? C'mon.

  12. #1590

    Secretly recorded Video is no good for evidence


  13. #1589

    Legal slippery slope on the UK law

    Proof will be the issue with this type of action. What happens if you do wear a jimmy hat, the provider gets pissed at the serviced man (who knows why with some of these girls), she cries rape after the fact when you leave. As we see with the "me too" movement, all men are guilty until proven innocent.

    If the guy blows his load in the girl then there is a strong case if she doesn't grab the man juice from the condom and insert it but if you like to pull out and blow on a body part outside the condom. Then you are screwed if you get a crazy *****.

    Sorry guys as much as I agree with the intent, I see major issues with this due to observed human nature over the years.

    Harry P.

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBro  [View Original Post]
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8884726.html

    They need to pass that law in the States as well.

    A2

  14. #1588

  15. #1587
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    Pressing the "like" button

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBro  [View Original Post]
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8884726.html

    They need to pass that law in the States as well.

    A2
    This site needs a "like" button.

    C3.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape