Thread: News and Media Reports
+
Add Report
Results 646 to 660 of 2261
-
06-26-19 07:49 #1616Senior Member

Posts: 309Lockhart / Lee Road Posts
I agree. Hundreds of arrests. Additionally I posted in the Lockhart / Lee Road thread about this very issue. Increased activity from SW's in the area as well as increased LEO's all around the Edgewater Dr / Forest City Road intersection. Proceed with caution.
Originally Posted by TrollingObt
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-19 21:02 #1615Senior Member

Posts: 472There have been hundreds.
Originally Posted by Serendipito
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-19 17:54 #1614Regular Member

Posts: 10Anyone notice absolutely zero prostitution arrests in orange co since 2016
This is really weird. There has been heavy traffic in lockhart lately. Some sexy some not. I've been tracking them lately and looking to pull the trigger but I'm weart of set up. I checked various sites and couldn't find a single prostitution arrest in orlando since 2016.
-
06-23-19 13:31 #1613Senior Member

Posts: 2464Except
Except, this is a report from Ashley Madison, not a hooker website. These are true cheating husbands and wives and is based on memberships in that city, so tourists won't be in the list.
Originally Posted by Chipper321
[View Original Post]
I find it interesting that Anaheim (home to Disneyland) and Orlando (home to Disney world) are both on the list. Damn!!
C3.
-
06-23-19 13:28 #1612Senior Member

Posts: 48Cheating is Universal
This list just proves that Florida is the dumbest state, as a whole.
Originally Posted by Camera3
[View Original Post]
As for Orlando being #1, factor in that tourists bring their families to this city and Daddy goes to his own "amusement parks" LOL.
-
06-23-19 13:17 #1611Senior Member

Posts: 2464I stand corrected
Damn. I missed Bench Sittersburg!!
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]
Damn, I miss Ashley Madison. I once met this spinner stay-at-home mom, I called "Thirty something," who lived in Kissimmee and whose husband was a workaholic. Both kids in school all day and she was bored to death, we would see each other every two or three days whenever I was not on the road. Our first date was a picnic and she unzipped me in the parking lot. Best head, ever, with a truck load of gardeners working 50 feet away. I would pick her up and we would go and spend two or three hours at a 192 hotel. She loved my fetishes and was small enough I could do her telephone man style to completion. She never wanted anything except to be held (and fucked). Her husband got transferred to East Jabip and Ashley Madison got hacked, which scared the shit out of me when I started getting emails from blackmailers. Of course, I was covered as the info was fabricated, but, still, it was a great lesson in discretion.
Damn, I miss Thirty Something!!
Play safe,
C3.
As for your third star, I have no idea. I guess we will see in three posts, huh?
Play safe,
-
06-22-19 18:15 #1610Senior Member

Posts: 548Iranian Pussies
I don't know about you, but if we end up winning war against Iran. I'd love me some Iranian pussies. They've got the exotic eyes and tight snatch.
-
06-20-19 19:39 #1609Senior Member

Posts: 944Thanks C3, we are the champions! LOL.
Originally Posted by Camera3
[View Original Post]
https://youtu.be/04854XqcfCY
Not to be a nitpicker but there are actually 4 Florida cities in the Top 20, not 3, which is crazy because Orlando, St. Pete, and Tampa are all in relatively close proximity together. I think they should rename the I-Four corridor the I-Fuck corridor.
1. Orlando.
9. Tampa.
11. Hiahleah.
14. St. Pete.
BTW, do I get a third star by my name like you have when I hit 500 posts? I've been a post w***e lately trying to get to 500, I want that 3rd star! LOL.
SYM
-
06-20-19 18:04 #1608Senior Member

Posts: 2464We're number one!!
In fact, three Florida cities are in the top 20!
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.bar...heating-occurs
C3.
-
05-22-19 17:47 #1607Senior Member

Posts: 472It sounds like TittyManCam on a long weekend.
Originally Posted by Nutted
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-19 17:41 #1606Senior Member

Posts: 472Apparently the Polk County Police Twitter site.
Originally Posted by ToyTundra2006
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-19 14:18 #1605Banned Member

Posts: 15100% agree
In the article it said there was a video that led to him getting a charge of battery of a minor boy 12-36 months! It's assholes like this child predator that brings attention to the hobby as a whole that can't be ignored. Sucks for all the willing adult participants that got caught but worth the sting to get that one **** off the street IMO.
Originally Posted by Lehmonade
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-19 13:28 #1604Senior Member

Posts: 548Yup
Never thought I'd say this but Grady did a great job. Putting away that douchebag HIV positive child predator away.
Originally Posted by WhereWhen
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-19 13:24 #1603Senior Member

Posts: 129My guess is here, 80% seems to be fake.
Originally Posted by ToyTundra2006
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.orlando.listcrawler.com/
-
05-22-19 13:19 #1602Senior Member

Posts: 217Where are the posting
With most everything locked down, where are these ladies posting?
Originally Posted by WhereWhen
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




