Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,776 to 8,790 of 35480
-
06-24-19 20:05 #26705Senior Member

Posts: 127Lauren
Anyone have Lauren's new number. PM me if so.
-
06-24-19 18:38 #26704Senior Member

Posts: 245Maria
Haven't seen Maria out in a week or so, is she out of action again?
-
06-24-19 00:01 #26703Senior Member

Posts: 291I heard she's a couple months preggo.
Originally Posted by JohnFf12
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-19 22:25 #26702Senior Member

Posts: 1104Nope, that's why they're always out; they're waiting for that big score from a dumb newbie or tourist and simply won't get back to reality with a seasoned veteran. I see it time and again, someone stops, talks to one of those well-dressed, well-shaped hot ebonies for a few seconds, then drives off and they walk on.
Originally Posted by AddictedToNew
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-19 21:29 #26701Senior Member

Posts: 353Lauren
Lauren has a new phone number ending in xx76. PM if you need it.
-
06-23-19 17:45 #26700Senior Member

Posts: 115Brooke
Last Sunday I seen her walking near 7 11 and Bowling center.
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
Does not answer her phone.
-
06-23-19 12:38 #26699Regular Member

Posts: 22Just there
Just when by and didn't see anything! What time did you go?
Originally Posted by PipeRite
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-19 08:25 #26698Regular Member

Posts: 2Crazy Price
Scooped a tall light skinned BSW near wawa and mattress. Pretty with amazing big chest and flat stomach. Asked 1 for full half for BJ. Said that was way out of price range, she got out no fuss. Wearing gold two piece outfit and headphones. Maybe will be different for you guys. Be safe.
-
06-21-19 23:41 #26697Regular Member

Posts: 11Contact me
Feel free to pm me the best place and time to go find a SW.
-
06-21-19 23:25 #26696Senior Member

Posts: 77Kissimmee SWan At steak and shake
Just finish waking up from a nice little dream in Kissimmee by the WaWa and Steak and Shake oFF Vineland. DroVe by the back at the tropical spot seen a couple swans walking in groups of two seen one walking by herself gave her a shout she hopped right in. After passing the LEO test she ask for 50 I said 35 she came back with 45 I said 40 is all I have and unzippy went the zippy. NiCce wet BBBJ she was moaning while time doing it felt like I was ready to explode but she stopped and said not yet honey. Eyes looking into mine I can tell she wanted it just as bad as I did. She stripped naked jumped on top and rode this cowboy with a sexy moan that was to kiill for well turned out she was killing mini me and he was ready to tap out then blast caMe shooting my shot then I finally woke up and remembered it was just a dream. Told her I would be coming back. She said she had a room gave me the digits and we both left with some smiles.
-
06-21-19 21:04 #26695Senior Member

Posts: 61Karrey
What's up guys has anyone heard from karrey? I want some of her right now. Also anyone have her new digits pm me them please. Thank you
-
06-21-19 13:00 #26694Regular Member

Posts: 22Wingman
Looking for a wingman when out on the trail watch each other's back when we are out there same girl same car pm for more info.
-
06-21-19 11:21 #26693Senior Member

Posts: 81What a sexy little cumslut. What was the damage?
Originally Posted by MissionaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-19 04:46 #26692Regular Member

Posts: 11Best time
What is the best time to find these SW?
-
06-20-19 21:33 #26691Banned Member

Posts: 5343Brook
Any of you mongers seen / dated Brook recently? Or have her updated #? The # I have for her has been silent, no responses from her. Wasn't sure if it was a bad # or what. TIA.













Reply With Quote




