Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26690

    Area

    Quote Originally Posted by ImAwaxdatazz69  [View Original Post]
    Awesome, what area did you find her?
    Quote Originally Posted by MissionaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Pickup was at BK (NQ) .
    Area. BK = Burger King near Oak Ridge. (NQ } = New Quadrangle.

    Missionary Man aka ' Papi ' .

  2. #26689

    Where to find best street walker.

    Where to find best street walker?

  3. #26688

    Uncle Visit

    Quote Originally Posted by MissionaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Pickup was at BK (NQ) . Excellent BBBJ & Fuck (RCG) . As I was really to pop Tee said, " cum Papi cum " ! And that's what Papi did! No phone.

    Missionary Man.
    You got her just in time, looks like she is visiting with her uncle today. LOL.

  4. #26687

    Unicorn Bobbi

    Has anyone ran into Bobbi! She was def a 9/10 on the trail. Not sure if anyone has seen her as of late?

  5. #26686
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4913

    Orlando SW?

    Quote Originally Posted by MissionaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Pickup was at BK (NQ) . Excellent BBBJ & Fuck (RCG) . As I was really to pop Tee said, " cum Papi cum " ! And that's what Papi did! No phone.

    Missionary Man.
    My goodness, very nice!

  6. #26685
    Quote Originally Posted by MissionaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Pickup was at BK (NQ) . Excellent BBBJ & Fuck (RCG) . As I was really to pop Tee said, " cum Papi cum " ! And that's what Papi did! No phone.

    Missionary Man.
    She let you take this picture then?

  7. #26684
    Quote Originally Posted by MongoMonger  [View Original Post]
    Four times in four days. The girl is absolutely amazing on every level. I told her about all of you guys messaging me for her number and she is trying to go a little more low-key and does not plan on being in the streets anymore. She says she's going to go to hotels from now on. I asked if I can give out her number and I'm waiting for her to give me the OK. As soon as I get the OK I will share with all of you guys that messaged me. But I can tell you by speaking to her she's not going to be around for long. Once again if you get a chance to see her treat her right because she really is exceptional at everything she does.
    Please let me know when she is ready, I greatly appreciate it.

  8. #26683
    Quote Originally Posted by MissionaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Pickup was at BK (NQ) . Excellent BBBJ & Fuck (RCG) . As I was really to pop Tee said, " cum Papi cum " ! And that's what Papi did! No phone.

    Missionary Man.
    Awesome, what area did you find her?

  9. #26682

    Car Fuck

    Pickup was at BK (NQ) . Excellent BBBJ & Fuck (RCG) . As I was really to pop Tee said, " cum Papi cum " ! And that's what Papi did! No phone.

    Missionary Man.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tee.jpg‎  

  10. #26681

    Kissimmee

    Heading to work this morning around 5 am I see a curly short red head walking east by Poiancianna blvd. I swing around to get a look at her. Long curly red hair, probably a little over 5"3", and a little chunky. Looks to be in her 40's. Not my style, but she was between 535 and poinciana blvd.

    Sox.

  11. #26680

    Lbv

    You can find her ad on STG for the same price for a car date that he's talking about. So I really doubt you need to mention his name!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nflmonger  [View Original Post]
    I'm heading that way this evening. Would you mind PMing info? Thank you sir!

  12. #26679

    Juju

    Quote Originally Posted by PipeRite  [View Original Post]
    Driving around seen the same girl walking back and fourth pulled over ask if she needed a ride she said she was just walking to the store for some Ciggs I gave her a lift anyway. After a short conversation found out she's a call girl. QV was 70 talked her down to a car date for 50 she agreed. Mic skills Amazing real professional and she loved every second which made it more enjoying to watch her go at it like a pro. Told her I might be able to help her out with some clients but 70 for a QV was pricey around she said I can pass the number and if they mention my name she'll give the same 50 $ special. So if your interested just PM me for digits.
    She is from Jacksonville. Check the streetwalker thread and steer clear. You've been warned.

  13. #26678

    Today

    Quote Originally Posted by PipeRite  [View Original Post]
    Driving around seen the same girl walking back and fourth pulled over ask if she needed a ride she said she was just walking to the store for some Ciggs I gave her a lift anyway. After a short conversation found out she's a call girl. QV was 70 talked her down to a car date for 50 she agreed. Mic skills Amazing real professional and she loved every second which made it more enjoying to watch her go at it like a pro. Told her I might be able to help her out with some clients but 70 for a QV was pricey around she said I can pass the number and if they mention my name she'll give the same 50 $ special. So if your interested just PM me for digits.
    I'm heading that way this evening. Would you mind PMing info? Thank you sir!

  14. #26677
    Quote Originally Posted by PipeRite  [View Original Post]
    Driving around seen the same girl walking back and fourth pulled over ask if she needed a ride she said she was just walking to the store for some Ciggs I gave her a lift anyway. After a short conversation found out she's a call girl. QV was 70 talked her down to a car date for 50 she agreed. Mic skills Amazing real professional and she loved every second which made it more enjoying to watch her go at it like a pro. Told her I might be able to help her out with some clients but 70 for a QV was pricey around she said I can pass the number and if they mention my name she'll give the same 50 $ special. So if your interested just PM me for digits.
    That's not an uncommon story. Back in BP days, they always walked when times were slow. When they ask for their BP price, I would just laugh and remind them I didn't call them on phone, I picked their ass up on a sidewalk. SW price it would be.

  15. #26676
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwampHawk  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for thinking with the correct head, for price discipline, for getting out the anti-gps message. We need more people to step up and do that. PLEASE.

    Your actions helped us all.

    -SH.
    Too much work for me. Was quoted $$ as a joke but $$ seriously & I've never done more than. 6.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape