Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 690 of 735 FirstFirst ... 190 590 640 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 ... LastLast
Results 10,336 to 10,350 of 11019
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #684
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2931
    Quote Originally Posted by Syu425  [View Original Post]
    Amanda was the pinnacle of GFE I mean she set the standard so high I am not sure anyone else will come close to it. From the moment I got in you get tons of LFK, move into the shower you got DFK down to bbj back to DFK and back. She will stare at you till you blush with occasional cute winks. Once you unwind she will give aftercare bbj this girl give so much bbj I would deem her opra of bbj.

    This girl got talent and I am not hyping this up. Her pic is 99 percent accurate and I even could said look better in person. The $$ 5 isn't that much anymore comparing to what girls asking for on TNA with same level of services.

    Have a safe one gents.
    Can you please share a link for her?

  2. #683

    Sierra

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilScout  [View Original Post]
    Ever since seeing this I've wanted to try her. Texted a few times and she replies and then just goes dark. Don't care if it has to be covered but got to try her! Any Intel or pointers from anyone who has met her is appreciated. Thanks fellas.
    Yes, I have jacked off to those videos of her. I saw her three times when I first started TNA. Super sweet girl but wasn't ever sensual with me. Humongous tits, some baby fat, beautiful mixed face. Liked to keep the TV on. She was a safety girl with me even though I think she has done BBBJ with others. Certainly CFS. YMMV. Last time I was kinda spooked because I wanted to take a quick shower and she said I couldn't use the bathroom because her dog was in there. I didn't think she would lie to me and I have seen her photos of her precious dog. But I like to examine the whole place when I first arrive. Anyhow, she rarely posts now.

  3. #682

    Laila.

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Hey Mongers, anyone have an experience with Thai Patty on TNA?

    I actually feel like I want a massage with some fun fun at the end, how is she in the looks department?

    Is she a fun fuck or a you hurry up cum now chick.

    Thanks!
    Concur with assessments of Patty. Good body, good attitude and high energy.

    By contrast had recent massage from Laila. Heavier than pics but nice personality. Decent massage but on the turn the festivities were marred by too many teeth. I stopped her a couple times to slow her down but the scraping inevitably started again. Actually broke skin. Worst experience since GF in high school with braces.

  4. #681
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    White is from LA and The OC in Cali.
    I was originally seeing White but she had to leave. She is not there any more.

  5. #680
    Quote Originally Posted by Syu425  [View Original Post]
    Amanda was the pinnacle of GFE I mean she set the standard so high I am not sure anyone else will come close to it. From the moment I got in you get tons of LFK, move into the shower you got DFK down to bbj back to DFK and back. She will stare at you till you blush with occasional cute winks. Once you unwind she will give aftercare bbj this girl give so much bbj I would deem her opra of bbj.

    This girl got talent and I am not hyping this up. Her pic is 99 percent accurate and I even could said look better in person. The $$ 5 isn't that much anymore comparing to what girls asking for on TNA with same level of services.

    Have a safe one gents.
    White is from LA and The OC in Cali.

  6. #679

    Can also vouch for Mimosa

    Quote Originally Posted by JustRandy  [View Original Post]
    Mimosa on TNA will also fit your request excluding BB, where I was politely declined. She provides great massage, kissing etc plus extras. But no BBFS.
    I've seen Mimosa and yeah definitely agree, she'll take care of you. Great massage, but she is a safety girl.

  7. #678

    Thanks for the report

    Quote Originally Posted by Syu425  [View Original Post]
    Amanda was the pinnacle of GFE I mean she set the standard so high I am not sure anyone else will come close to it. From the moment I got in you get tons of LFK, move into the shower you got DFK down to bbj back to DFK and back. She will stare at you till you blush with occasional cute winks. Once you unwind she will give aftercare bbj this girl give so much bbj I would deem her opra of bbj.

    This girl got talent and I am not hyping this up. Her pic is 99 percent accurate and I even could said look better in person. The $$ 5 isn't that much anymore comparing to what girls asking for on TNA with same level of services.

    Have a safe one gents.
    Pics look pretty awesome, thanks for the report I'll go visit her. She had peaked my curiosity and now you've made it a must. Cheers.

  8. #677

    Amanda Korean agency.

    Quote Originally Posted by Syu425  [View Original Post]
    Amanda was the pinnacle of GFE I mean she set the standard so high I am not sure anyone else will come close to it. From the moment I got in you get tons of LFK, move into the shower you got DFK down to bbj back to DFK and back. She will stare at you till you blush with occasional cute winks. Once you unwind she will give aftercare bbj this girl give so much bbj I would deem her opra of bbj.

    This girl got talent and I am not hyping this up. Her pic is 99 percent accurate and I even could said look better in person. The $$ 5 isn't that much anymore comparing to what girls asking for on TNA with same level of services.

    Have a safe one gents.
    Need more information about Amanda Korean agency Thanks.

  9. #676

    Amanda korean agency

    Amanda was the pinnacle of GFE I mean she set the standard so high I am not sure anyone else will come close to it. From the moment I got in you get tons of LFK, move into the shower you got DFK down to bbj back to DFK and back. She will stare at you till you blush with occasional cute winks. Once you unwind she will give aftercare bbj this girl give so much bbj I would deem her opra of bbj.

    This girl got talent and I am not hyping this up. Her pic is 99 percent accurate and I even could said look better in person. The $$ 5 isn't that much anymore comparing to what girls asking for on TNA with same level of services.

    Have a safe one gents.

  10. #675

    Mimosa

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Hey Mongers, anyone have an experience with Thai Patty on TNA?

    I actually feel like I want a massage with some fun fun at the end, how is she in the looks department?

    Is she a fun fuck or a you hurry up cum now chick.

    Thanks!
    Mimosa on TNA will also fit your request excluding BB, where I was politely declined. She provides great massage, kissing etc plus extras. But no BBFS.

  11. #674

    Thai Patty

    Quote Originally Posted by Syu425  [View Original Post]
    She is a gem, great massage great service. Thai patty are not GFE and add $ for fuller menu. She is probably in her mid 30 to late 30 with great body and energy.
    You will not be disappointed unless you require BB, she let me walk away and I have seen her multiple times.

  12. #673

    Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGoBB  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this beauty? Any word on menu, specifically BBFS? I know it says dont ask for bb, but everyone knows, theres a price.

    http://tacoma.skipthegames.com/femal...o/115167705291
    I asked her, I think she does do bare because she asked me when was the last time I got checked. I said a week ago and she say that's good. Didn't get to see her because she went to Kitsap before I got off work 😂.

    I didn't asked for the price.

  13. #672

    Got robbed.

    Quote Originally Posted by EazyGoing  [View Original Post]
    The one 'Seattle' pic is from Hilary, she has been mentioned on here before. Here is a current Seattle Ad;.

    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...i/509688227316

    The rest are definitely someone else, most likely just a fake ad.
    Use caution.

  14. #671
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2931
    Quote Originally Posted by Syu425  [View Original Post]
    She is a gem, great massage great service. Thai patty are not GFE and add $ for fuller menu. She is probably in her mid 30 to late 30 with great body and energy.
    Thanks man she seems a bit more open via text, but that may just to get me to book.

    I will give her a spin.

  15. #670

    Shebadd

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyGuitar  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?113697-shebadd_143

    She stops by out east quite a bit. Suddenly slightly sad I've never called her up. Assumed she was just a 100% boring safety girl with giant tits.
    Ever since seeing this I've wanted to try her. Texted a few times and she replies and then just goes dark. Don't care if it has to be covered but got to try her! Any Intel or pointers from anyone who has met her is appreciated. Thanks fellas.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape