Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 691 of 736 FirstFirst ... 191 591 641 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 ... LastLast
Results 10,351 to 10,365 of 11033
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #683

    Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGoBB  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this beauty? Any word on menu, specifically BBFS? I know it says dont ask for bb, but everyone knows, theres a price.

    http://tacoma.skipthegames.com/femal...o/115167705291
    I asked her, I think she does do bare because she asked me when was the last time I got checked. I said a week ago and she say that's good. Didn't get to see her because she went to Kitsap before I got off work 😂.

    I didn't asked for the price.

  2. #682

    Got robbed.

    Quote Originally Posted by EazyGoing  [View Original Post]
    The one 'Seattle' pic is from Hilary, she has been mentioned on here before. Here is a current Seattle Ad;.

    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...i/509688227316

    The rest are definitely someone else, most likely just a fake ad.
    Use caution.

  3. #681
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2935
    Quote Originally Posted by Syu425  [View Original Post]
    She is a gem, great massage great service. Thai patty are not GFE and add $ for fuller menu. She is probably in her mid 30 to late 30 with great body and energy.
    Thanks man she seems a bit more open via text, but that may just to get me to book.

    I will give her a spin.

  4. #680

    Shebadd

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyGuitar  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?113697-shebadd_143

    She stops by out east quite a bit. Suddenly slightly sad I've never called her up. Assumed she was just a 100% boring safety girl with giant tits.
    Ever since seeing this I've wanted to try her. Texted a few times and she replies and then just goes dark. Don't care if it has to be covered but got to try her! Any Intel or pointers from anyone who has met her is appreciated. Thanks fellas.

  5. #679
    Quote Originally Posted by AsaMona22  [View Original Post]
    So I spent half the day yesterday looking for a freaking qv. Must have texted over 15 chicks on tna yesterday. Half didn't reply, some offered quick CBJ, some didn't offer even profile said they did. I guess $100=$1 these days with these b at # Was willing to even drive to the incall, even the fat okay looking ones were asking 120. Tha fuck! I remember when you could take a chick out with a 100, have dinner and drinks and have some left over. Possibly getting some! LOL.

    Also been wondering where do you gents keep your poon phones with gf and wives hahaha.

    If I ever have a problem like that one day.

    I imagine in the bushes in the back yard LOL.

    Comments.
    Yea most girl go only do 120 qv now if you want last minute appointment Chinese agency is the best way to go, check cityxguide there are three agencies that kind of work together. The ones that work out of the factoria location uses fake pictures so it pretty much a hit and miss. Ask for pictures from the booker and they usually provide you with filtered pictures. Another agency work out of apt building next to trader joe Bellevue / Redmond area. The picture provided is usually on point and the booker give really good recommendations. The best way is to get the wechat app and add all three bookers they sometime have amazing girls for low price. I can give you there wechat I'd just pm me.

    Get your self a burner phone app $5 dollar a month text and call hide that shit in folder and disable notifications.

    Factoria Agency mention above got a girl name Candy, energetic personality, a thick body, and a decent face. For a Chinese girl she got great racks. The best of all holy sick that girl is tight like you wouldn't believe it. Her story was she only had two previous partners before coming to Seattle and this is her first time in the industry. I wouldn't thought her one bit. Unfortunately she only sees Asian man since y'all other ethic schlong is too big and scares her.

  6. #678

    Patty

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Hey Mongers, anyone have an experience with Thai Patty on TNA?

    I actually feel like I want a massage with some fun fun at the end, how is she in the looks department?

    Is she a fun fuck or a you hurry up cum now chick.

    Thanks!
    She is a gem, great massage great service. Thai patty are not GFE and add $ for fuller menu. She is probably in her mid 30 to late 30 with great body and energy.

  7. #677

    Jenn.

    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGoBB  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this beauty? Any word on menu, specifically BBFS? I know it says dont ask for bb, but everyone knows, theres a price.

    http://tacoma.skipthegames.com/femal...o/115167705291
    Go TOFTT. Bring extra 50 ask in person.

  8. #676

    Jenn

    Anyone seen this beauty? Any word on menu, specifically BBFS? I know it says dont ask for bb, but everyone knows, theres a price.

    http://tacoma.skipthegames.com/femal...o/115167705291

  9. #675

    Toledo

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveCIM69  [View Original Post]
    Hello Seattle, anyone have any info on this one posting in Toledo, Ohio. One pic has Seattle on it, searched but didn't find anything. Any info would be appreciated, and if anyone heads over to this armpit place will do my best to help out.

    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...e/735724733856
    The one 'Seattle' pic is from Hilary, she has been mentioned on here before. Here is a current Seattle Ad;.

    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...i/509688227316

    The rest are definitely someone else, most likely just a fake ad.

  10. #674

    Kelly info

    Hello Seattle, anyone have any info on this one posting in Toledo, Ohio. One pic has Seattle on it, searched but didn't find anything. Any info would be appreciated, and if anyone heads over to this armpit place will do my best to help out.

    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...e/735724733856

  11. #673

    Tabby Asian Star

    Saw this on CXG in Westlake. Had a good time. Anyone else try this place? She said new girls every two weeks.

  12. #672
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2935

    Thai Patty

    Hey Mongers, anyone have an experience with Thai Patty on TNA?

    I actually feel like I want a massage with some fun fun at the end, how is she in the looks department?

    Is she a fun fuck or a you hurry up cum now chick.

    Thanks!

  13. #671

    Quick Rant.

    So I spent half the day yesterday looking for a freaking qv. Must have texted over 15 chicks on tna yesterday. Half didn't reply, some offered quick CBJ, some didn't offer even profile said they did. I guess $100=$1 these days with these b at # Was willing to even drive to the incall, even the fat okay looking ones were asking 120. Tha fuck! I remember when you could take a chick out with a 100, have dinner and drinks and have some left over. Possibly getting some! LOL.

    Also been wondering where do you gents keep your poon phones with gf and wives hahaha.

    If I ever have a problem like that one day.

    I imagine in the bushes in the back yard LOL.

    Comments.

  14. #670

    Gone now?

    I JUST clicked that link, & it's dead now.

  15. #669
    Agreed on the other poster with this one. Was supposed to come to my place the other night, but completely jerked me around, acting like she was there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape