Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 860 of 978 FirstFirst ... 360 760 810 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 910 960 ... LastLast
Results 12,886 to 12,900 of 14658
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1773

    Here's a new ad from 33 yo Bella

    Who can be a lot of fun, but these photos are 3-4 years old and she's 20 lbs lighter!! She had been walking the streets in the Lealman triangle on 50th Ave and Haines Road. You can definitely get her for SW rates and would be crazy to pay more IMO!! If she has incall, it's most likely at a trap house in Lealman?? She had previously been staying at a trap house on 50th Ave and at 28th Street, but she may have moved to 53rd Ave a few blocks away. YMMV!

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...231/7272232345
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bella2.jpg‎   Bella3.jpg‎   Bella4.jpg‎  

  2. #1772
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1402

    Girl in a flag dress.

    Sunday around noon, I stop at an intersection on 38th Ave and when this gal knocked on my window and said "will you give me a lift?" A lift? Sounds British to me. The problem for me was I could smell the odor coming in through my car window. Also, she had a light mustache, anyway, I passed on giving her a ride, but I'm curious if anyone else saw her up close and personal.

  3. #1771

    Dreama

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterPiper52  [View Original Post]
    Stay far away from this one!! There's a reason as to why she changes her name almost as often as we change our underwear, and she's always moving around. And from what I've heard, there's a reason why she doesn't make a toothy smile for her photos.
    I've seen her teeth. Pretty messy. She's had little dental care in a long time.

  4. #1770

    Kaylee

    Quote Originally Posted by Chipper109  [View Original Post]
    Trading texts with her. Says she offers Nuru plus FS. Anyone with any info is appreciated.

    http://st-petersburg.skipthegames.co...s/851866828029
    Here's one more that is close to me & probably will be seeing unless I find something negative on. She seems legit from the text exchange and has a couple positive reviews on eroticmonkey. I did however find a couple of old ads from a couple of years ago with her number and pics of a different person which raises some red flags.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kaylee-e...ersburg-442582#erotic.

  5. #1769

    Belle

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8135512460/1

    Looks like Belle has resurfaced. Saw her a few times a couple years ago in Brandon. First two were spectacular GFE in a nice apartment. Last was an uninspired romp in a motel with 2 huge friendly dogs.

  6. #1768

    Dreama

    Quote Originally Posted by AdrockT  [View Original Post]
    Fake. She's the redhead that keeps posting with a new number every few days.
    Oh yeah. The chick in the pic you posted has had many names and numbers and one bad review after another.

  7. #1767
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 836
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrockT  [View Original Post]
    Fake. She's the redhead that keeps posting with a new number every few days.
    Stay far away from this one!! There's a reason as to why she changes her name almost as often as we change our underwear, and she's always moving around. And from what I've heard, there's a reason why she doesn't make a toothy smile for her photos.

  8. #1766
    Quote Originally Posted by Chipper109  [View Original Post]
    Trading texts with her. Says she offers Nuru plus FS. Anyone with any info is appreciated.

    http://st-petersburg.skipthegames.co...s/851866828029
    Wants 450 for rub and CBJ. I would not recommend.

  9. #1765
    Quote Originally Posted by EatMilfPussy  [View Original Post]
    I would love to find out. She is so hot

    .
    Fake. She's the redhead that keeps posting with a new number every few days.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2251801375296557-2019-06-19-17-28-14_b.jpg‎  

  10. #1764

    Warning

    Guys watch out for this one:

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...768/7274229534

    Guess I wasn't the only one she robbed.

    I saw her around the holidays. Typical collect the donation, then the bf storms in the room. She's had a few numbers. In case the link dies you can find her currently if you take road 727 turn onto state road 422 and get off at exit 9534.

  11. #1763

    Alanna

    Had a great time this afternoon with Alanna. She responded to my text quickly and we set up a meeting after a few texts. She's in a decent hotel off 34th St. When I arrived she met me at the at the door! I was up for some fun at the first site of seeing her! She is the gal in the pics. She has blonde hair and a sexy body with curves in the right places. She laid me on the bed and gave me a covered BJ. She was doing a good job but I wanted more! I got on top and went to town! She was nice and tight with a real nice grip that had me drained in no time! I will repeat. She had a clean room. No signs of candy use, or smoke. Hhr .8

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...4487042/Alanna

  12. #1762

    Natalia

    Trading texts with her. Says she offers Nuru plus FS. Anyone with any info is appreciated.

    http://st-petersburg.skipthegames.co...s/851866828029

  13. #1761
    BlueEyes1
    Guest

    Anyone know her?


  14. #1760
    BlueEyes1
    Guest

    Thanks

    Def not only factor but definitely BBBJCIM and someone low drama and consistent. I'm reading lots of reviews and making a list. Always welcome the input. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    Miranda is probably your girl if that is your only factor. She is older.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...419086/miranda

  15. #1759
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyes1  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone,

    I'm new to the area. Any recommendations for a bbbjwf? Giving her a huge load of facial lotion is my big turn on, would be great if someone could point me in the right direction.
    Basically any girl out there just about. Be nice and bring a towel.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Towlie.gif‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape