High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 861 of 978 FirstFirst ... 361 761 811 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 911 961 ... LastLast
Results 12,901 to 12,915 of 14659
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1759
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyes1  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone,

    I'm new to the area. Any recommendations for a bbbjwf? Giving her a huge load of facial lotion is my big turn on, would be great if someone could point me in the right direction.
    Basically any girl out there just about. Be nice and bring a towel.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Towlie.gif‎  

  2. #1758

    Miranda

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyes1  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone,

    I'm new to the area. Any recommendations for a bbbjwf? Giving her a huge load of facial lotion is my big turn on, would be great if someone could point me in the right direction.
    Miranda is probably your girl if that is your only factor. She is older.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...419086/miranda

  3. #1757
    BlueEyes1
    Guest

    Looking for bbbjwf. Any suggestions.

    Hey everyone,

    I'm new to the area. Any recommendations for a bbbjwf? Giving her a huge load of facial lotion is my big turn on, would be great if someone could point me in the right direction.

  4. #1756

    Sexymama Nicole

    Had the pleasure of meeting her last week. Mid 40's. Chunky I wouldn't say fat. Big soft tits. My review is for you mongers that need just a nice bbbjcimspit. Laid back and enjoyed. No f f--king. No dt. No swallow. Lmao your thinking that's not worth a shit. If your looking for a relaxed no clock watching. Takes direction excellent. This girl followed direction. Lots of attention to the boys. I enjoyed for over half hour her working everything. Hell of a pop in her mouth. Just was nice for a change no complaints and no hurry up and nut. 60 mario coins. Tell her what you like and I think she will do her best to accommodate.

  5. #1755

    Nasty Nicole.

    A couple ladies I've been eyeing at in the Clearwater / St Pete area are Aurora Moon asked about below, and a new Nicole. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...046/7273657457 As always, if the link gets broke up, the phone number is at the end of it. Any news about either one?

  6. #1754

    Man I would love to find out if she is real

    I would love to find out. She is so hot

    Quote Originally Posted by MackG1967  [View Original Post]
    .

  7. #1753
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4904

    She looks good

    Quote Originally Posted by JFK2016  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...227/7273044612

    I am back on the saddle again and have had some real nice time. Beats getting cold-cocked in the face. (FYI that gal is on a vacation in the Hillsborough Hilton at the moment.).

    Back to Naomi. QV session CBJ and CFS. Her covered BJ was better than most BBBJ I have had. CFS was awesome. Great grips, great views, great responses.

    Looks - 9.

    Chemistry - 8.

    Incall location - 10.

    Hygiene - 10.

    Performance - 10.

    Candy. One of the few that does not do anything but 420.

    Recommend. Hell Yes.

    Repeat. Hell Yes.
    She is on my radar.

  8. #1752

    Naomi

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...227/7273044612

    I am back on the saddle again and have had some real nice time. Beats getting cold-cocked in the face. (FYI that gal is on a vacation in the Hillsborough Hilton at the moment.).

    Back to Naomi. QV session CBJ and CFS. Her covered BJ was better than most BBBJ I have had. CFS was awesome. Great grips, great views, great responses.

    Looks - 9.

    Chemistry - 8.

    Incall location - 10.

    Hygiene - 10.

    Performance - 10.

    Candy. One of the few that does not do anything but 420.

    Recommend. Hell Yes.

    Repeat. Hell Yes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails d66dbfa3bc0955fcb2c4532be4620cae_f.jpg‎  

  9. #1751

    Georgia Peach in Palm Harbor


  10. #1750

    Nikki

    Nikki.

    Saw Nikki yesterday after 4 days of tying.

    Fellow Monger helped me get to see her.

    Her pictures are a bit deceiving She has no shape.

    Sexy girl and young. No tits to speak of. Good BBBJCIM.

    Bit flakey. We did BBFS. Very very tight.

    She's all about the donation and in my opinion too pricy.

    Had fun but will not repeat. She's in Brandon so.

    Very hard to coordinate a meet from me in St Pete not to mention her text skills suck.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8136030069/1

  11. #1749

    Dana

    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    She goes by Dana. Lots of reviews under that name. Check the Tampa and St. Pete thread with DANA. She's known for her chattiness and bitchiness. I recall she asked one suitor, "did you hit every fucking branch on the way down when you fell out of the tree. " Pretty funny, actually, but not for him.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li.../26856242/dana
    That picture is at least six to seven years old. Nowadays she's just a ghost, maybe drugs maybe something else idk what happened to her but I wouldn't see her even if she pay for the service, it's too risky.

  12. #1748
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904
    Quote Originally Posted by Bajingo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever see a girl that goes by Heather? I have seen her face somewhere else I just don't recall. Please PM or post with her good or bad recommendations. Thank you.
    Dana, full of BS. My one experience with her goes back at least 5 years but doubt she has gotten any better. There are much better choices available.

  13. #1747

    Dana-Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by Bajingo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever see a girl that goes by Heather? I have seen her face somewhere else I just don't recall. Please PM or post with her good or bad recommendations. Thank you.
    She goes by Dana. Lots of reviews under that name. Check the Tampa and St. Pete thread with DANA. She's known for her chattiness and bitchiness. I recall she asked one suitor, "did you hit every fucking branch on the way down when you fell out of the tree. " Pretty funny, actually, but not for him.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li.../26856242/dana
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3e597688581708db7bee676478917aa6.jpg‎  

  14. #1746

    That is dana

    That is dana has been around awhile.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bajingo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever see a girl that goes by Heather? I have seen her face somewhere else I just don't recall. Please PM or post with her good or bad recommendations. Thank you.

  15. #1745

    Heather Reviews.

    Anyone ever see a girl that goes by Heather? I have seen her face somewhere else I just don't recall. Please PM or post with her good or bad recommendations. Thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails heather.jpg‎   heather1.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape