LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9712

    Angela at A Spa

    I don't come that often to massage parlors but this is my go to place to see different girls. I always have a good day experience at A Spa, this time with Angela. I felt very comfortable being close to this pretty little Chinese girl.

    Angela greeted me at the door and lead me to the room. She is very short, petite but very sweet, comfortable to talk to. She has a nice smile and shoulderlength long black hair but I just felt a very nice feeling that she wanted me to be happy and have a good sensual experience.

    We started chatting the minute she came in, she was wearing a short dress and as I placed my hand on her leg she started talking me in a sensual, dirty way. It felt really comfortable and soon she was out of her clothes and I kissed and licked her nice boobs. CBJ and CFS followed, it felt really good being with her.

    I enjoyed the session with Angela. Tip was $120 and $40 for the house fee.

  2. #9711

    Super Therapy or Sun C Spa

    A gym buddy tells me of a place he found that gives an awesome massage and blue balls relief called Super Therapy. For the record, he's about two decades older than me, but in great shape. He doesn't do forums because he's low tech and prefers a flip phone, but allowed me to share his experience. I'm supposed to meet him at Super Therapy, but Google maps says permanently closed. He assured me it's open, but what a coincidence, it's the same address as Sun C spa! So I meet him there and catch a glimpse of a petite Asian gal with slightly buck teeth that greets him. She looks intriguing from a distance and to the untrained eye could pass for 30, but my guess is late forty to fifties. He describes her as very nice, barely speaks English, all natural, small tits, nice nips, good massage, great back walk, spine tingling teasing (His words) and takes off all her clothes when she initiates the handy. BBBJ, FIV, no lube, CFS (but thinks BBFS might be available), tight puss, real moans and cuddles. If he thinks moans are real she's doing a good job! Some negotiating, but ended with standard tipping. He wouldn't tell me her name cause I didn't stick around and busted his balls about his taste and cuddling. Ai yaaa! For those that have been curious about this place, here's a real review from someone other than SunCBob.

  3. #9710

    Re: White Knights

    I've only seen here twice but I have no complaints, considering the time spent together and the generally randy attitude she comes with. I did as suggested and trimmed up a bit before I went recently which she appreciated. The first time we got to spend almost 3 hours together and I was more than happy and satisfied, this last trip I set up a time on a Saturday night, and she had apparently a full dance card for the evening so there was not as much play time as before, but still I got the milking table treatment, BJ, FS etc. All in all a good time, and the best news is that a friend paid for the majority of it for helping him out with his business. A little gift to me!! Woohoo!! Anyway, she is older than her pictures show but she is still in good shape and not like some of the grandma's I've run into at the usual are&T shops. We made a deal that next time we get together I'll book during the week and we'll make up for the tight schedule, have to appreciate that she is willing to go the extra mile to keep her customer happy.

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoBlueBalls  [View Original Post]
    Hope I don't fall into that category because she's not my type and her pics are clearly from her prime days, but she gave me a great massage, fixing my tight neck, shoulders, back and legs! With my eyes closed, in massage bliss, she gives one of the best HJs I've ever had and can suck a duck with the best of them! Maybe her service dropped because a lot of you guys are tipping like a half hour 40/40 spa after she gives you a three hour massage, HJ, BBBJ and lets you fuck her as long as you want! IMO, she's a great deal for a nice long therapeutic massage and blue balls relief. Please, no haters, just my two cents.

  4. #9709
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoBlueBalls  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate the tip on Bobo. That's a monkeys name! Ai yaaa!
    Can corroborate. Bobo not a great experience. Bad massage, haggles / upsells HARD. I think she quoted me 80 for the standard ending. After basically just sitting on me and rubbing my back. Needless to say when I held firm the ending was mechanical AF. She insisted I come back and try sombody else though, so at least she's a team player.

  5. #9708

    Aleczis

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoBlueBalls  [View Original Post]
    Hope I don't fall into that category because she's not my type and her pics are clearly from her prime days, but she gave me a great massage, fixing my tight neck, shoulders, back and legs! With my eyes closed, in massage bliss, she gives one of the best HJs I've ever had and can suck a duck with the best of them! Maybe her service dropped because a lot of you guys are tipping like a half hour 40/40 spa after she gives you a three hour massage, HJ, BBBJ and lets you fuck her as long as you want! IMO, she's a great deal for a nice long therapeutic massage and blue balls relief. Please, no haters, just my two cents.
    No haters. Just others put their two cents just like yours. As AmpFan09 said. Sad to see it happen. But it is happening.

  6. #9707
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion1  [View Original Post]
    Mid-year roundup.
    Excellent! Thanks for the detailed reviews!

  7. #9706

    Where are Aleczis's white knights?

    Hope I don't fall into that category because she's not my type and her pics are clearly from her prime days, but she gave me a great massage, fixing my tight neck, shoulders, back and legs! With my eyes closed, in massage bliss, she gives one of the best HJs I've ever had and can suck a duck with the best of them! Maybe her service dropped because a lot of you guys are tipping like a half hour 40/40 spa after she gives you a three hour massage, HJ, BBBJ and lets you fuck her as long as you want! IMO, she's a great deal for a nice long therapeutic massage and blue balls relief. Please, no haters, just my two cents.

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpFan09  [View Original Post]
    I had no idea this site was back. Or at least in a new form. Anyway I have had problems with her twice now. Sad to see it happen. I really liked the milking table.

  8. #9705

    Thanks bro.

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterTwinkies  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been in a while (I usually only partake around SDCC time, so) but Erin has always been a blast of a provider. Speaks real good English and has a nice body, not rail thin, but not super thick either. I recommend her, YMMV on the HJ if it's your first time but she's really approachable, if she's having fun shooting the shit and teasing you ask for the HJ. It's not too cheap a place though so don't expect 40/40.

    Damn man, that's a fantastic post right there. Thanks.

    Looking forward to hearing about the current line-up. If you see Buobuo / Bobo avoid her like the plague, she's not worth it.
    Appreciate the tip on Bobo. That's a monkeys name! Ai yaaa!

  9. #9704
    Quote Originally Posted by Kramer711  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any feedback on Bangkok Day Spa on 4th in the Gaslamp Quarter? Hoping they offer table shower and he. Any word?
    I haven't been in a while (I usually only partake around SDCC time, so) but Erin has always been a blast of a provider. Speaks real good English and has a nice body, not rail thin, but not super thick either. I recommend her, YMMV on the HJ if it's your first time but she's really approachable, if she's having fun shooting the shit and teasing you ask for the HJ. It's not too cheap a place though so don't expect 40/40.

    Quote Originally Posted by InFocus28  [View Original Post]
    I've been visiting the area somewhat regularly, and have made it a point to drop in at Z's in Mission Valley as often as I can. I don't request a particular masseuse, just walk in and take what I get. Thought I'd share a little summary of my year so far:
    Damn man, that's a fantastic post right there. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoBlueBalls  [View Original Post]
    My next stop is North to Mesa Ridge (Flanders) where a little birdie claims some sexy delights are waiting for me! Happy hunting why'all!
    Looking forward to hearing about the current line-up. If you see Buobuo / Bobo avoid her like the plague, she's not worth it.

  10. #9703

    Great News

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheRub2  [View Original Post]
    Hey Doscocos, you forgot to mention you spa and you Massage in Lemon Grove and Casa de oro area. BTW Doscocos, I just joined this site. LTR.
    Was wondering when you would show. Asked a couple we knew and a few come here. It's good to know you'll be adding info. Thanks for shout. Fairly new Open in lower Spring Valley called Amber Massage Spa. Chinese, standard set up. So far a Kelly and a May.

  11. #9702

    Rosecrans Closed / Phone Down

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue  [View Original Post]
    I've been told before that the no name place on Ronson and 305 Rosencrantz as well as Flanders on Mesa Ridge Court were all the same owner.

    But now two out of the three (that I know of) are closed.

    Is it just because of the landlords deciding to re-purpose the property and not renew a lease?

    Or was the owner told to close shop and get out of town? I don't think these were slow and unprofitable businesses they were as busy as any other place in the area if not more so.

    Just a case of inquiring minds want to know.

    Anybody have any insights please post or PM me.
    Looks like report is correct. You remember Alice? She was at Ocean Breeze last fall. Seemed another connecting shop. Been there since, no sign of her but they are busy on Miramar when you consider not too far in the past there were many other places out there. Slight other threads Blue Sky (Clairemont) and Perfecta (El Cajon).

  12. #9701

    Don't be a leach.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeLake1151  [View Original Post]
    Are Ewa tits real or bolt ons?
    The most asked question I get is are the tits real or man made. Since all five of your posts are one sentence questions, you'll have to find out for yourself and hopefully contribute a post with something of value.

  13. #9700
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoBlueBalls  [View Original Post]
    Seems like there are new gals at the V weekly and many times twice in a week. Had an awesome time with Ewa! The youngest of the bunch and closest to my age which is a rare find for me. I mentioned this and she said the same with her clients. Not much of a massage but more than makes up for it with her BBBJ, DT, DFK and sweet juicy young puss! Like her predecessor Cici, she encouraged multiple pops, but wasn't as keen to join me in the shower. I miss Cici's post massage showers! Ai yaaa! JoJo is still there and is a seductive MILF that always satisfies with her massage and other talents! Ida gives a decent massage and is as sweet as they cum! She seems shy, but once the clothes come off she transforms into a nympho! My next stop is North to Mesa Ridge (Flanders) where a little birdie claims some sexy delights are waiting for me! Happy hunting why'all!
    Are Ewa tits real or bolt ons?

  14. #9699

    Prostitutes helped settle the West

    Watching "Adam Ruins the Wild West" reveals how prostitutes actually helped settle the West. Can't help but notice the many similarities between the narrative in this show and our favorite working girls. Never learned this in history classes.

    https://www.trutv.com/shows/adam-rui...wild-west.html

  15. #9698

    New talent again?!

    Seems like there are new gals at the V weekly and many times twice in a week. Had an awesome time with Ewa! The youngest of the bunch and closest to my age which is a rare find for me. I mentioned this and she said the same with her clients. Not much of a massage but more than makes up for it with her BBBJ, DT, DFK and sweet juicy young puss! Like her predecessor Cici, she encouraged multiple pops, but wasn't as keen to join me in the shower. I miss Cici's post massage showers! Ai yaaa! JoJo is still there and is a seductive MILF that always satisfies with her massage and other talents! Ida gives a decent massage and is as sweet as they cum! She seems shy, but once the clothes come off she transforms into a nympho! My next stop is North to Mesa Ridge (Flanders) where a little birdie claims some sexy delights are waiting for me! Happy hunting why'all!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape