Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 450 of 524 FirstFirst ... 350 400 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 500 ... LastLast
Results 6,736 to 6,750 of 7848
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1113

    Linda.

    What up fellas. Had a dream about Linda today. She was at a low end motel in Waterbury but we met in the middle of the day so there was very low traffic and no sketchy people hanging around. She's a very pretty girl with a nice booty and made me feel very comfortable. We took care of business and I went with the half hour for 1.5. She started off by putting on a show. She put on music and started dancing for me then dancing and twerking all over me. Then on to a above average CBJ. I'm typically not into CBJ but she has skills and technique that brought me to the edge. By the time the main event came I knew I wouldn't be able to last. I got behind her for some doggy and was done in less than 2 minutes. That booty had some bounce back and finished me. We had a lot of time to talk afterwards and it was like talking to someone you've known for years. No signs of drug use and she is all there mentally. She told me she dances so that's where her dancing skills come from. I got an invite to her house for our next dream. I'm determined to get revenge on that booty.

    Peace out.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...n/252593878130

  2. #1112

    The Elusive Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilsw203  [View Original Post]
    Had to post this because I think it's an amazing achievement. I almost hooked up with jasmine tonight. Set a time and how long I wanted to stay. She texted me right as I got in my car to tell me she had to cancel because of a family emergency. Maybe one day. Maybe one day.
    It's always the same with her. When I have availability to go out and have fun, I text her and nothing. The minute that window closes I get a response. So frustrating. The only reason I'm still trying is because I'm tired of the other offerings out there. Same old, same old. I'll post my encounter if it ever happens.

    HH.

  3. #1111

    Jasmine

    Had to post this because I think it's an amazing achievement. I almost hooked up with jasmine tonight. Set a time and how long I wanted to stay. She texted me right as I got in my car to tell me she had to cancel because of a family emergency. Maybe one day. Maybe one day.

  4. #1110
    Quote Originally Posted by LineMan0926  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her, she looks just like her pics she is staying at a shitty hotel on s main so I opted for a car date it was good she did a CBJ and it was decent. She was clean and smelled good she dosent look like she is hitting the drugs yet I'll probally repeat and try more of the menu and she does have a nice set of tits and very friendly personality.
    Was CBJ your choice or did she require it?

  5. #1109

    Alternatives to STG?

    I've noticed everyone links stg ads on the forum, but are there any good alternatives because I'm having a hard time finding Asians besides Heidi on STG.

  6. #1108
    Quote Originally Posted by CTHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    Don't leave your wallet unattended. She'll rob you blind and unapologetically to support her heavy habit.
    I think most of us know not to bring a wallet with you or we should know that. I bring the donation and that's it.

  7. #1107
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny88  [View Original Post]
    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...o/684257309202

    Anyone seen Linda? I've been on the fence but God damnit she's hot.
    I have seen her, she looks just like her pics she is staying at a shitty hotel on s main so I opted for a car date it was good she did a CBJ and it was decent. She was clean and smelled good she dosent look like she is hitting the drugs yet I'll probally repeat and try more of the menu and she does have a nice set of tits and very friendly personality.

  8. #1106

    Anyone

    http://northwest-connecticut.skipthe...orts/caucasian

    Anyone see her? She says she works with another new girl on STG.

  9. #1105
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny88  [View Original Post]
    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...o/684257309202

    Anyone seen Linda? I've been on the fence but God damnit she's hot.
    I have seen her, she looks just like her pics she is staying at a shitty hotel on s main so I opted for a car date it was good she did a CBJ and it was decent. She was clean and smelled good she dosent look like she is hitting the drugs yet I'll probally repeat and try more of the menu and she does have a nice set of tits and very friendly personality.

  10. #1104
    Quote Originally Posted by Kie69  [View Original Post]
    I don't doubt it. Luckily left it at home.
    I never bring my wallet with me.

  11. #1103
    GO FOR IT!! 137 lbs 5'3" that's perfect if you like them nicely thick and juicy and what a pretty face.

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny88  [View Original Post]
    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...o/684257309202

    Anyone seen Linda? I've been on the fence but God damnit she's hot.

  12. #1102

    Anyone seen her

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...o/684257309202

    Anyone seen Linda? I've been on the fence but God damnit she's hot.

  13. #1101
    Senior Member


    Posts: 129

    Julianna

    Quote Originally Posted by CTHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    Don't leave your wallet unattended. She'll rob you blind and unapologetically to support her heavy habit.
    I don't doubt it. Luckily left it at home.

  14. #1100
    Quote Originally Posted by Kie69  [View Original Post]
    Went and saw Julianna and honestly she was pretty chill I know there was some negative reviews but I enjoyed her. Good head game and made me feel comfortable. Also know someone said she had track marks up her arm but idk didn't notice.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...l/144847990452
    Don't leave your wallet unattended. She'll rob you blind and unapologetically to support her heavy habit.

  15. #1099

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchitexOne  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Rachel lately. Most reviews have been negative but I haven't seen any in a while.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...e/971814012697
    I think she is still on Giles in that dumpy place. I heard she moved to the 1st floor and maybe there is a guy involved? Handler? Too bad because she is attractive. The other problem is she offers BB pretty much right up front.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape