Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,721 to 6,735 of 7840
-
06-22-19 19:27 #1120Senior Member

Posts: 28Yeah I hear you on that. I prefer BBBJ over CBJ all day but at the end of the day I really am just looking to clap them cheeks so its not a deal breaker for me. A deal breaker for me is a provider who says she doesn't get on top. Pisses me off. I expect you to get on top and show out. A lot of providers seem to mysteriously hurt there leg that same day I see them. FOH.
Originally Posted by RodneyDanger
[View Original Post]
Mandingo.
-
06-22-19 17:45 #1119Senior Member

Posts: 129Linda
She does bbj?
Originally Posted by Mandingo727
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-19 14:44 #1118Senior Member

Posts: 311I was going to see her but she told me she doesn't do anything uncovered. I won't see a provider who doesn't do BBBJ.
Originally Posted by Mandingo727
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-19 13:39 #1117Senior Member

Posts: 28She is every bit as hot as her pics even with no makeup on. She did mention to me where she dances but I honestly don't remember as she was also showing me up close her clit piercing. I was very distracted. Next time I see her I will ask again. As for her pricing I'm really cool with it. I got a show, good service, and good conversation. I've had some high end regulars who don't do as much and think their pussy is made of gold. As long as she doesn't raise her rates she'll be in my starting lineup.
Originally Posted by WhenInVegas
[View Original Post]
Mandingo.
-
06-22-19 11:22 #1116Senior Member

Posts: 1602Good report Mandingo. She does look pretty hot. Did she say where she dances?
On a personal note, this is why I try to stay away from escorts. Most if not all of these girls (and I'm not faulting them) don't care how long you paid for. Their job is to get you to cum and if you cum pretty easily (and who doesn't), 150 for half hour works out to about 600 an hr for actual sex. I'm not judging, it's just the cheap mofo in me talking.
Vegas.
Originally Posted by Mandingo727
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-19 22:25 #1115Senior Member

Posts: 304That's Sonia!! Not good! Hot days are long gone!
Do not go see her!! Not safe and where she is hosting is bad news as well! Sonia the million mile street walker! Stay safe playboy.
Originally Posted by Stickman55
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-19 20:09 #1114Regular Member

Posts: 14Another TGTBT
I new from the getgo it was fake but decided to msg. As always there were few pics sent across and link for your CC#.
Don't waste your time.
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...7/355035184291
-
06-21-19 15:00 #1113Senior Member

Posts: 28Linda.
What up fellas. Had a dream about Linda today. She was at a low end motel in Waterbury but we met in the middle of the day so there was very low traffic and no sketchy people hanging around. She's a very pretty girl with a nice booty and made me feel very comfortable. We took care of business and I went with the half hour for 1.5. She started off by putting on a show. She put on music and started dancing for me then dancing and twerking all over me. Then on to a above average CBJ. I'm typically not into CBJ but she has skills and technique that brought me to the edge. By the time the main event came I knew I wouldn't be able to last. I got behind her for some doggy and was done in less than 2 minutes. That booty had some bounce back and finished me. We had a lot of time to talk afterwards and it was like talking to someone you've known for years. No signs of drug use and she is all there mentally. She told me she dances so that's where her dancing skills come from. I got an invite to her house for our next dream. I'm determined to get revenge on that booty.
Peace out.
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...n/252593878130
-
06-21-19 07:38 #1112Senior Member

Posts: 140The Elusive Jasmine
It's always the same with her. When I have availability to go out and have fun, I text her and nothing. The minute that window closes I get a response. So frustrating. The only reason I'm still trying is because I'm tired of the other offerings out there. Same old, same old. I'll post my encounter if it ever happens.
Originally Posted by Ilsw203
[View Original Post]
HH.
-
06-20-19 23:54 #1111Senior Member

Posts: 353Jasmine
Had to post this because I think it's an amazing achievement. I almost hooked up with jasmine tonight. Set a time and how long I wanted to stay. She texted me right as I got in my car to tell me she had to cancel because of a family emergency. Maybe one day. Maybe one day.
-
06-20-19 23:39 #1110Senior Member

Posts: 702Was CBJ your choice or did she require it?
Originally Posted by LineMan0926
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-19 22:07 #1109Regular Member

Posts: 2Alternatives to STG?
I've noticed everyone links stg ads on the forum, but are there any good alternatives because I'm having a hard time finding Asians besides Heidi on STG.
-
06-20-19 21:27 #1108Senior Member

Posts: 116I think most of us know not to bring a wallet with you or we should know that. I bring the donation and that's it.
Originally Posted by CTHobbyist
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-19 20:57 #1107Senior Member

Posts: 35I have seen her, she looks just like her pics she is staying at a shitty hotel on s main so I opted for a car date it was good she did a CBJ and it was decent. She was clean and smelled good she dosent look like she is hitting the drugs yet I'll probally repeat and try more of the menu and she does have a nice set of tits and very friendly personality.
Originally Posted by Danny88
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-19 20:44 #1106Senior Member

Posts: 199Anyone
http://northwest-connecticut.skipthe...orts/caucasian
Anyone see her? She says she works with another new girl on STG.










Reply With Quote






