Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 449 of 523 FirstFirst ... 349 399 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 499 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,735 of 7843
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1123
    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyDanger  [View Original Post]
    I had a provider offer BBFS, which I declined. When it came time for the main event, she said that she wouldn't get on top. Said she "reserves that for her private life. Yeah, a raw dick wasn't personal to her but getting on top was. LOL!
    Wow!! LOL I don't even know what to say to that. What the hell kind of logic does she have. I honestly think some girls just don't know how to ride dick. All the providers that were in my top 3 dick riders I can no longer see.

    1. Bianca Lawless (long state vacation).

    2. Amy Skye (charges a car payment with full coverage insurance).

    3. Krystal (Might rip you off or rob you).

  2. #1122
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandingo727  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I hear you on that. I prefer BBBJ over CBJ all day but at the end of the day I really am just looking to clap them cheeks so its not a deal breaker for me. A deal breaker for me is a provider who says she doesn't get on top. Pisses me off. I expect you to get on top and show out. A lot of providers seem to mysteriously hurt there leg that same day I see them. FOH.

    Mandingo.
    I had a provider offer BBFS, which I declined. When it came time for the main event, she said that she wouldn't get on top. Said she "reserves that for her private life. Yeah, a raw dick wasn't personal to her but getting on top was. LOL!

  3. #1121

    Facts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandingo727  [View Original Post]
    She is every bit as hot as her pics even with no makeup on. She did mention to me where she dances but I honestly don't remember as she was also showing me up close her clit piercing. I was very distracted. Next time I see her I will ask again. As for her pricing I'm really cool with it. I got a show, good service, and good conversation. I've had some high end regulars who don't do as much and think their pussy is made of gold. As long as she doesn't raise her rates she'll be in my starting lineup.

    Mandingo.
    La Linda gives 5 star treatment she is all that and more.

  4. #1120
    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyDanger  [View Original Post]
    I was going to see her but she told me she doesn't do anything uncovered. I won't see a provider who doesn't do BBBJ.
    Yeah I hear you on that. I prefer BBBJ over CBJ all day but at the end of the day I really am just looking to clap them cheeks so its not a deal breaker for me. A deal breaker for me is a provider who says she doesn't get on top. Pisses me off. I expect you to get on top and show out. A lot of providers seem to mysteriously hurt there leg that same day I see them. FOH.

    Mandingo.

  5. #1119
    Senior Member


    Posts: 129

    Linda

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandingo727  [View Original Post]
    What up fellas. Had a dream about Linda today. She was at a low end motel in Waterbury but we met in the middle of the day so there was very low traffic and no sketchy people hanging around. She's a very pretty girl with a nice booty and made me feel very comfortable. We took care of business and I went with the half hour for 1.5. She started off by putting on a show. She put on music and started dancing for me then dancing and twerking all over me. Then on to a above average CBJ. I'm typically not into CBJ but she has skills and technique that brought me to the edge. By the time the main event came I knew I wouldn't be able to last. I got behind her for some doggy and was done in less than 2 minutes. That booty had some bounce back and finished me. We had a lot of time to talk afterwards and it was like talking to someone you've known for years. No signs of drug use and she is all there mentally. She told me she dances so that's where her dancing skills come from. I got an invite to her house for our next dream. I'm determined to get revenge on that booty.

    Peace out.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...n/252593878130
    She does bbj?

  6. #1118
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandingo727  [View Original Post]
    What up fellas. Had a dream about Linda today. She was at a low end motel in Waterbury but we met in the middle of the day so there was very low traffic and no sketchy people hanging around. She's a very pretty girl with a nice booty and made me feel very comfortable. We took care of business and I went with the half hour for 1.5. She started off by putting on a show. She put on music and started dancing for me then dancing and twerking all over me. Then on to a above average CBJ. I'm typically not into CBJ but she has skills and technique that brought me to the edge. By the time the main event came I knew I wouldn't be able to last. I got behind her for some doggy and was done in less than 2 minutes. That booty had some bounce back and finished me. We had a lot of time to talk afterwards and it was like talking to someone you've known for years. No signs of drug use and she is all there mentally. She told me she dances so that's where her dancing skills come from. I got an invite to her house for our next dream. I'm determined to get revenge on that booty.

    Peace out.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...n/252593878130.
    I was going to see her but she told me she doesn't do anything uncovered. I won't see a provider who doesn't do BBBJ.

  7. #1117
    Quote Originally Posted by WhenInVegas  [View Original Post]
    Good report Mandingo. She does look pretty hot. Did she say where she dances?

    On a personal note, this is why I try to stay away from escorts. Most if not all of these girls (and I'm not faulting them) don't care how long you paid for. Their job is to get you to cum and if you cum pretty easily (and who doesn't), 150 for half hour works out to about 600 an hr for actual sex. I'm not judging, it's just the cheap mofo in me talking.

    Vegas.
    She is every bit as hot as her pics even with no makeup on. She did mention to me where she dances but I honestly don't remember as she was also showing me up close her clit piercing. I was very distracted. Next time I see her I will ask again. As for her pricing I'm really cool with it. I got a show, good service, and good conversation. I've had some high end regulars who don't do as much and think their pussy is made of gold. As long as she doesn't raise her rates she'll be in my starting lineup.

    Mandingo.

  8. #1116
    Good report Mandingo. She does look pretty hot. Did she say where she dances?

    On a personal note, this is why I try to stay away from escorts. Most if not all of these girls (and I'm not faulting them) don't care how long you paid for. Their job is to get you to cum and if you cum pretty easily (and who doesn't), 150 for half hour works out to about 600 an hr for actual sex. I'm not judging, it's just the cheap mofo in me talking.

    Vegas.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandingo727  [View Original Post]
    What up fellas. Had a dream about Linda today. She was at a low end motel in Waterbury but we met in the middle of the day so there was very low traffic and no sketchy people hanging around. She's a very pretty girl with a nice booty and made me feel very comfortable. We took care of business and I went with the half hour for 1.5. She started off by putting on a show. She put on music and started dancing for me then dancing and twerking all over me. Then on to a above average CBJ. I'm typically not into CBJ but she has skills and technique that brought me to the edge. By the time the main event came I knew I wouldn't be able to last. I got behind her for some doggy and was done in less than 2 minutes. That booty had some bounce back and finished me. We had a lot of time to talk afterwards and it was like talking to someone you've known for years. No signs of drug use and she is all there mentally. She told me she dances so that's where her dancing skills come from. I got an invite to her house for our next dream. I'm determined to get revenge on that booty.

    Peace out.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...n/252593878130

  9. #1115

    That's Sonia!! Not good! Hot days are long gone!

    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman55  [View Original Post]
    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...f/305654949135

    Any info on her? Seems hot but hosting at Big Apple. Not sure about that lace.
    Do not go see her!! Not safe and where she is hosting is bad news as well! Sonia the million mile street walker! Stay safe playboy.

  10. #1114

    Another TGTBT

    I new from the getgo it was fake but decided to msg. As always there were few pics sent across and link for your CC#.

    Don't waste your time.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...7/355035184291

  11. #1113

    Linda.

    What up fellas. Had a dream about Linda today. She was at a low end motel in Waterbury but we met in the middle of the day so there was very low traffic and no sketchy people hanging around. She's a very pretty girl with a nice booty and made me feel very comfortable. We took care of business and I went with the half hour for 1.5. She started off by putting on a show. She put on music and started dancing for me then dancing and twerking all over me. Then on to a above average CBJ. I'm typically not into CBJ but she has skills and technique that brought me to the edge. By the time the main event came I knew I wouldn't be able to last. I got behind her for some doggy and was done in less than 2 minutes. That booty had some bounce back and finished me. We had a lot of time to talk afterwards and it was like talking to someone you've known for years. No signs of drug use and she is all there mentally. She told me she dances so that's where her dancing skills come from. I got an invite to her house for our next dream. I'm determined to get revenge on that booty.

    Peace out.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...n/252593878130

  12. #1112

    The Elusive Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilsw203  [View Original Post]
    Had to post this because I think it's an amazing achievement. I almost hooked up with jasmine tonight. Set a time and how long I wanted to stay. She texted me right as I got in my car to tell me she had to cancel because of a family emergency. Maybe one day. Maybe one day.
    It's always the same with her. When I have availability to go out and have fun, I text her and nothing. The minute that window closes I get a response. So frustrating. The only reason I'm still trying is because I'm tired of the other offerings out there. Same old, same old. I'll post my encounter if it ever happens.

    HH.

  13. #1111

    Jasmine

    Had to post this because I think it's an amazing achievement. I almost hooked up with jasmine tonight. Set a time and how long I wanted to stay. She texted me right as I got in my car to tell me she had to cancel because of a family emergency. Maybe one day. Maybe one day.

  14. #1110
    Quote Originally Posted by LineMan0926  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her, she looks just like her pics she is staying at a shitty hotel on s main so I opted for a car date it was good she did a CBJ and it was decent. She was clean and smelled good she dosent look like she is hitting the drugs yet I'll probally repeat and try more of the menu and she does have a nice set of tits and very friendly personality.
    Was CBJ your choice or did she require it?

  15. #1109

    Alternatives to STG?

    I've noticed everyone links stg ads on the forum, but are there any good alternatives because I'm having a hard time finding Asians besides Heidi on STG.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape